What is the difference between a forum cryptotalk and cryptocurrencytalk ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biba24

What is the difference between a forum cryptotalk and cryptocurrencytalk ?

Hello all my friends, I am new here and for me I am very enthusiastic and optimistic because I have not known about this work for a long time and I hope that it will benefit me and everyone. I have researched a lot about what cryptocurrencies are and how to work with them and good luck to all.

Actually I am new here and i just know cryptotalk form little time so i dont know any thing about other forums .im focusing now on cryptotalk platform and i am working hard to learn and get more experience about currencies and try to invest my profit throw yobit forum. So im sorry I don't know anything can help you.

Crypto Currency Talk seems to be a dead forum. I had a short look at it but it has not very much valuable discussions and not much activity where it's bad for getting a good replies to your posts. I did not prepare an account at Crypto Currency Talk. 

Or both are the names of the forums I'm not a coach, I'm just an idol of understanding, otherwise the meaning is one of two.You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

• -1 1

As for me, I heard about a lot of coding forums but did not try any of them because I know that CryptoTalk is the best in terms of gaining information and experience, or in terms of paying for posts and topics, so I do not prefer entering more than one forum at the same time.

Dear friend  I think is they money we earn from cryptotalk is cryptocurrency and no we're working on cryptotalk it give us money in the form of Bitcoin and talk token and  friend this is cryptocurrency talk as it consists of talk token  and Bitcoin  that's why we can call it crypto currency talk and actually we're earning  it from crypto talkforum maybe that's why we can call it cryptocurrency talk.

• +3 1

Friend, the truth is that I do not find differences, I think you are talking about the same, they are talks about cryptocurrencies, where you can acquire a varied learning about the handling of digitized currencies by reading useful publications and giving effective comments for the community.

I have heard a lot about this forum but as a beginner I did not have much information about it
If you own, please tell me

we have to post on this forum ss exactly the same way that we learn the knowledge about crypto currency's and then teach others. So we get paid for posting these on this platform.the cryptotalk forum pays members for their work in it by creating at least 20 useful posts per day in addition to adhering to the rules because it is an essential thing to work.you are saying that of crypto currencies talk may some of experts talk about the currencies rate and rise and fall. And this forum is about posting and getting paid. 

I've only dealt with this forum so far, which discusses cryptocurrencies and we publish about them and charge money for it, while the other forum may discuss currency prices and higher-value currencies, market tracking, and predicting the decline and rise of those currencies, and you may ask who has tried it.

Other than CryptoTalk, I haven't tried any other websites. However, I've learned that other encryption platforms have complicated tasks that take a long time to complete and pay very little in return for completing them. As a result, I recommend that everybody focus on CryptoTalk because it is the easiest and safest. This portal provides both awareness and money. Every person has grown in their understanding of cryptocurrency.

On 2/11/2021 at 7:47 PM, Biba24 said:

Hello all, friends.
I recently got to know the cryptocurrencytalk forum, but I did not understand how to work on it, although it is very similar to the cryptotalk forum, but I do not know that it is a forum that pays to publish or not.
I ask members who have information about this to share it so that it is a benefit for everyone.

Their is not site called "cryptocurrencytalk" when i search it on google it says "no search resale for that" and i think their is no site such like it, but i know that their is a forum called bitcointalk and yeah they pay you for posting but you have to work harder..

On 2/11/2021 at 9:47 PM, Biba24 said:

Hello all, friends.
I recently got to know the cryptocurrencytalk forum, but I did not understand how to work on it, although it is very similar to the cryptotalk forum, but I do not know that it is a forum that pays to publish or not.
I ask members who have information about this to share it so that it is a benefit for everyone.

At crypto talk forum we can get good profit by making good and useful twenty posts daily. We can receive our money in the form of btc and talk token. But I don't know how we can work at cryptocurrency talk forum.

I do not have any information about the forum you are asking about. I have devoted my time to working in the crybto talk forum, as in this forum you get knowledge and money. All we have to do is work hard and stick to the rules. You have 20 paid posts per day, you get 200 Satoshi each

• +2 1

Despite the time that I have been in this forum, I had not read anything about another forum similar to cryptotalk in the name, I would have to review how it works and how it is done to give a short explanation of the experience of these topics in this new platform unknown to me.

• +1 1

Hello there, neighbors. The cryptotalk platform is a good place to learn and earn money by sharing information and investing in various currencies. And cryptocurrency talk is a section of this forum where we can discuss and invest in various currencies such as bitcoin, litecoin, and eth, among others. By making useful posts, we can earn talk tokens from youbit and Satoshi. However, participating in this forum is a fun and satisfying experience.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, the difference between the forum, this forum gives you money for the posts you post after completing 100 free posts. But the cryptocurrencytalk forum pays you when you have a rank in the forum but I don't know what the ranks are in the forum because I haven't tried it but I heard a little about it. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

The truth is that I have never felt cryptocurrency talk for me is new and when I want to invest I do not get anything about it, I can only help you with cryptotalk since it is the safest site and if you work every day at the end you can collect your reward, I have not had any problem with it so far, I hope my friend that someone can help you and guide you with your search.

• +2 1