Community Reputation point - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rida Khan

Community Reputation point

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +2 1

Make valuable or educational and thus you will get a good reputation and followers.
First of all, my friend, you have to follow the rules of your post. And the content of your posts is useful.

You should post posts that will help people to get reputation. You can also comment on current topics while writing comments. Thanks to the helpful comments you write and your kindness, people give you reputation points.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend Yes, the useful and valuable publications are the good reputation here and the important comments related to the required topics also with good compliance with the laws and regulations related to the forum

• +3 1

There are a lot of things that you can work on in this forum, but what I know is that in order to gain reputation points on this platform, the topic you are talking about must be useful to you and the people who will read without duplicating or copying / pasting.

By Making A Good Post Whixh Is Usefull For Every Member And Have Information About This Forum Or About Crypto. If Members Will Like Your Post They Will Give You reaction  That Means You Will Be Awarded By Community Reputation. 

@Rida Khan

In order for you to get the best reputation, new topics must be created and not repeated in the forum, and everyone can benefit from them and give you a good reputation. If your posts are really distinguished and useful, you can become an active and active member and a distinguished member ..

If we knew something good about fame points, we would understand a lot here. I hope if you know, they can understand a lot about our adolescence.  Only then will we be able to make the matter better and make some good comments. We will be able to give a good answer. I hope if you stay with us, we will be able to do something good here very easily.

hello my friend, you can get a reputation point with your post if someone want you post they can give you a reputation point it depends if negative or positive point, just don’t copyright the answer to anybody.

Whats up my pal

This will be accomplished by publishing subjects with suitable and beneficial content material and discussing new thoughts that hobby the members, as well as thru your interplay with others' topics, your comments on them, and the popularity of those topics.

All way to you

First of course by creating a good topic like what you just did in this topic I see that many members give you a reaction which is good because it means that they appreciate your topic and they get to be interested. Second, by receiving also a reaction when you have a good reply on a topic, keep up the good work I'm sure you will survive and be stable in this forum.

I think if you want to get good reputation in this forum. In that case you should make a post that has information and benefits for others. And if you want to create a topic, first gather good information about it then create your topic. This way you can get a good reputation in this forum.

Gaining old member experience in composing and drafting topics and allocating some time after work to enable you to create useful and informative topics for browsing and collecting information that will earn you a reputation.

So that this can be how you want, you first have to review the forum rules that are absolutely necessary, these rules are beyond the traditional and have a great impact within the cryptotalk forum, many may not agree with me but they must have Of course, complying with the forum rules is the fundamental basis for survival, and we can also get profit from the rewards for your posts that perform better. 

First heartest welcome my friend. Well my friend according to my opinion you should taking more knowledge about crypto currency. Because this helps you to work good in this forum. And second thing is be careful about spelling mistake and don't use bad language because this takes you to banned. So I hope you are understand my words. And have a nice journey.

Welcome to this platform. If we want positive reputations we have to create quality contents. Increase your knowledge so you can answer any topic in great manner. Learn and follow all the rules of cryptotalk. 

You only have to follow the basic rules and conditions in the forum, so we have to adhere to them to avoid the ban and receive negative points. Your topic or comment must contain distinctive synonyms and an elaborate style of response and the most important point is to aim for something useful

• +2 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  If you create good content and meaningful share then people attract your post then your reputation is good . You earn money you learn many new things. 

I would like to get your advice on how I can get good community reputation points and how I can survive well and perform well on this platform please guide my esteemed seniors

স্বাগতমRida Khan Welcome to the forum, you have gained a good reputation in two ways, firstly by creating a post or responding to other posts and secondly, by getting positive evaluation of your posts, as it contributes to the rapid development of your reputation, and to continue in the forum, for you  I will try to follow the rules of the forum.

Dear try to create good ideas by learning from seniors. Don't create multiple acount on one ip address. Don't get cheat ratings otherwise you will be banned. By doing these you can get good reputation. 

First of all you have to complete your 💯 posts and you have to submit your reply on 20 topics. If your posts are good then your reputation points will increase and your payment will also good. So try to give your best.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

In the event, you perform in line with the regulations with this community forum and also generate articles which is beneficial to other folks next other folks carry out just like your content along with your popularity carry out boost inside the community forum. The popularity is dependent upon your content thus constantly make an effort to generate excellent articles for your community forum. Besides that make an effort to generate excellent subject areas due to the fact subject areas can easily get you a lot more enjoys along with your popularity boosts a lot more fastly.

Yes I am agree with you. For better reputation you must write informative and usefull content. If you want to create a topic, first gather good information about it then create your topic. Make your own topic according to your own views and knowledge. Lastly, be mindful of what you share in the platform and always adhere to the guidelines in the forum. 

• +2 1

Wellcome on this platform 

if you want to work and stay on this platform then must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Dont avoid this platform rules and principles 

For reputation post here only quality and informative posts and topics 

Dont copy others 

Shared here creative contents 

First, you must decide by the rules and laws, second you have to conduct articles, which are used, and are taking part in the fields and that they are attractive and freedom of copies of other articles but to inquire your private article

Edited by bno12345