How cryptocurrency can help us....? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitcoin Earning

How cryptocurrency can help us....?

Actually my friend, I'm not old here, but I'd like to express my opinion. I entered the CryptoTalk forum because I am someone who is interested in the world of cryptocurrencies and wanted to share with you as members with experience and information in this field, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies are able to improve any country's economy, good luck.

Hello my friend
The cryptocurrency financial system has a great future under the global financial system, because it contains features and a security system that is impossible to penetrate, as it is safe for all users.
In my opinion, the cryptocurrency system will eliminate all the current financial systems, which explains why the countries of the world are afraid and do not deal with it.
Cryptocurrencies have a financial system and rules of their own, as it is a completely independent system that achieves fairness among all its users, and I am very pleased to enter the world of cryptocurrencies

I think the first countries with high financial development will make progress
In terms of its importance to humans
I think it has made progress in reducing unemployment, as everyone works hours to get money ... Today it has become a fundamental thing in our lives because it pays for university, education and our needs.
As for the ban in some countries
I think the reason is the policy of the state itself that decides this

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

crypto currency can help financially.Crypto talk is a wonderful thing I have ever seen on online earning.We can earn good amount from here.It is  one of the best bitcoin earning sites.Working with crypto currency is great pleasure to us.We can learn many things from the forum.We can improve our english writting skills and communication skills from here.Lots of unkonown things can be learned from networking can be better.

Welcome, my friend, among the members of this forum, and we thank you for your interest in communicating the correct information and ideas for beginners. Working in cryptocurrencies helps many students in learning and making profits.

The importance of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day as a result of the great popularity that these currencies get as a result of the ease of dealing with them and trading in them and because they do not require large fees for dealing or transferring from country to country and there are many advantages as well

Simply put, cryptocurrencies can be viewed as a valuable culture and information that one can learn and gain experience with. It can also benefit us in financial matters as you can make an exchange or invest and earn a lot of money, but it all depends on experience and knowledge, and I also think the reason why some countries ban this currency because it may affect the currency of this country

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is helping us through our learning We are gaining experience from here and we are getting better at writing more in our English.

Hello my dear mate. Actually I am recently joined in this forum so that i don't know that whether my answer will helps you beacuse you are very experienced member in this forum. In my opinion cryptocurrencies are the digital currency. Yes definitely cryptocurrencies can change the financial development of a  country.

I think that the cryptocurrency will succeed a lot in our country. It helps increase financial development, and we are all helping us to reach the best way to invest and trade. Good luck for everyone.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency has offered me more than what I offer it, it opened new horizons for me, and increased me knowledge and information. I was ignorant of it before and did not imagine myself to continue in this field as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think, my dear, that cryptocurrencies are a platform through which they can help the economies of countries that have collapsed due to quarantine and famine and can also provide assistance to people who live in these countries

It can be used internationally and internationally without any problem, this of course saves business owners a lot of time, money and effort wasted in the process of transferring money from one country to another, cryptocurrencies operate at an international level, which makes any transfer process very easy.  By banning cryptocurrencies, reflecting the growing unease with the cryptocurrency markets.

• +3 1

My dear friends, for sure.  This currency is very important because it has become important and traded by many companies and members and saves a lot of effort and time in it, but we have to work hard until we reach our goal decree.  Good luck my friends

I am new on this forum.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.it is real and trustfully.This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time.

working with cryptocurrency is quite effortless, yet several nations around the world never have managed that but. My partner and I don’t realize the reason why, nevertheless they begins working with that in the foreseeable future due to the fact working together with that generates an individual huge income each day simply by investing that and its particular benefit will be large as well as the purchase inside will become huge. We have been looking forward to in which shortly.

This wonderful forum provides us with a lot of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies
And that the cultural openness of the country plays a big role in its reliance on cryptocurrencies in its transactions
I hope this technology will reach all countries

• +1 1

My friend, the cryptocurrency can help us greatly in our daily lives by covering personal expenses and creating jobs, So it is very useful and makes us dispense with daily work it is the best. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is best platform through which get earn handsome money which can help in your life to fullfil your daily life expenses . I feel lucky that I'm learning about cryptocurrency which is most important and old currency of this world.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies are considered new information and experiences that can be gained, especially with the increasing use of these digital currencies around the world, and among the reasons for prohibiting the use of this digital currency in some countries is the fear of its impact on the national currency and the economy of those countries

Cryptocurrency is helping me in studies because im University student and after working here I get money from this platform and pay my University expenses. It's not only for earning but also for learning .

• +3 1

The importance of cryptocurrency in the life of a person helps him to daily expense and gain more experience and knowledge cryptocurrency can not change the financial situation of a country because it is decentralized and coupled with people and not the country I think the reason for the ban because it does not help those countries so prevent people from using it well.

Cryptocurrency  is important because it is the future of the paper currency and helps alot in trading and you can pay for your purchased goods online with it making the purchasing process alot easier i am a begginer too and i hope to learn more about it soon. 

The cryptocurrency is important because it represents the future of the global financial economy, being strong and characterized by a strong security system that is difficult to penetrate, and some countries cannot deal with cryptocurrencies and I think that the reason lies in their economic strategy or that they have not kept pace with the development in the economy yet

• +3 1