How cryptocurrency can help us....? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitcoin Earning

How cryptocurrency can help us....?

Dear friends, I hope you are all well. I wish you good health. I have been selected as a new member of this forum. I am a little experienced here, member I am very proud to be able to work with you because a lot of experienced people here do this kind of work.

My question is how important cryptocurrency is for human life..?

I want the opinion of seniors. Can cryptocurrency change the financial condition of a country ..?

And why is cryptocurrency banned in different countries ...?

Forgive me if I am wrong. I want the opinion of the experts of this forum in this regards. 

And if you like my questions, please give me a positive reaction...Good luck and good health to all🥰❤️

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 3

Crypto currency can do much more for financial development because there is huge balance of money behind single crypto currency. Trading on crypto currency is much more profitable which make everyone millionaire.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@Astela@Nafees Khanzada @Dado07

Dear friends thank you for sharing your valuable knowledge with me. I am grateful to you, I hope you can do something better, good luck to you in the future . But my question is that cryptocurrency has been banned in many countries of the world.Can you give me any explanation of this? I am fully updated on this subject. I am hopeful for you to know about this subject.

• +4 1

I think cryptocurrency can helps us in many ways. It is very much important for one. Because it is helping us to earn some money. And by this money we cab become self-employed and can prevent unemployment problem. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Cryptotalk day by day increase in popularity. World of cryptotalk is wonderful in investing and trading.  Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be used buy good and services . This forum is take so much advantage. 

The help is really big ,personally the crypto currency help me 8n my real life and have another source of incoming and now with a learning that I have collected in this forum I can increase my earning by trading and investment it's more helpful that real currency 

Hello mate, you are right cryptocurrencies can help any country who's have finacial problem,but if they can abide by it rules and regulations guiding to them, cryptocurrencies is a platform that gives helps to people that need it,if really you like doing cryptotalk you will get help from them.

Hello my friend, the use of cryptocurrencies is good to help the country's economy, especially in the conditions of the epidemic and the stone that led to a major economic collapse for many countries
As for the countries banned in this forum, the reason is due to the many violations that were issued from these countries and they were banned.

Crypto currency is valuable currency and it can help us financially because a single bitcoin is equal to thousands of dollar and we can earn handsome profit by trading this currency.

it  can help us in  many ways.The future  of this currency  is secured  it will decrease  the risk of unemployment in the world everyone get benefits  from this.

On 2/7/2021 at 6:52 AM, Bitcoin Earning said:

My question is how important cryptocurrency is for human life..?

I want the opinion of seniors. Can cryptocurrency change the financial condition of a country ..?

And why is cryptocurrency banned in different countries ...?

Very interesting asked.

Crypto currencies is an alternative currency to the fiat which can also be used for making global transactions anonymously without third party interference above all zero tax. It's a system that fits in the technological era capable of changing individual and countries economic situations

@Bitcoin Earning

Cryptocurrency can help us in many ways. There has many crypto-currencies which are really popular and reliable besides it’s easy to use. In my opinion, If we become more careful about it cryptocurrency can change the financial condition of a country. 

it can help  us to improve our skills we get knowledge  about  digital currencies  and we can trade and invest  anywhere to get profit  .we can transfer  it into digital currency. We can get more benefits from it.

Hello my friend, dealing with the cryptocurrency is very easy, but there are many countries that have not dealt with it yet. I don’t know the reason, but they will start dealing with it in the future, because working with it earns you big profits every day by trading it and its value is high and the investment in it becomes big. We are waiting for that soon.  Good luck to you

Nice tropic  dear, actually i believe  that digital  payment  has a lot of facilities  for the common people . Crypto  currency is one of them. It helps us in many ways. It will help you financially to remove poverty and become self employed . 

Yes, my friend, a useful question for the encrypted digital currency is of great benefit, and there are countries that have begun to deal with it and long in the future, many countries will deal with it

Welcome my friend, I am a new member in this forum, and in my opinion, working on this forum helps me to quote knowledge, quote work and earn money at the same time, and in my opinion it helps the community around me

Hello everyone, I consider that crypto can change the financial situation of a country, if crypto and its ecosystem are managed in the best way, its technology is disclosed and well explained, to all productive sectors, the safest thing is that the economy of a country is increased, in terms of confidence.

This forum cryptocurrency can help you both academically and non academically,you can earn huge amount of money through this site  and also make investment for better tomorrow.

• +4 1

In my opinion, the importance of cryptocurrencies in human life is that they provide him with additional income from the money that helps him with his daily expenses, and the reason for banning cryptocurrencies in some countries is likely to be due to government reasons that are not yet known .

• +5 1

The encrypted currencies have a lot of their business, and I prefer trading that gives useful profits that help people get them only by using the information and experiences that he has. You just have to work on reliable deals to get money

• +3 1

Welcome to this forum. I want to tell you that the world of cryptocurrencies is a virtual world and it has spread recently in many countries of the world, but dealing in cryptocurrencies in some countries is still prohibited. But I think that with the passage of time the cryptocurrencies will spread and deal with them becomes Possible.

• +1 1

The encrypted currency is getting more popular because we can earn through it by trading and investing in it. The encrypted currency can completely change a person’s life, but by working hard and seeking to gain knowledge we will reach the top

cryptocurrency help us in many ways if we earn cryptocurrency Bitcoin that is very valuable these days than our life become totally changed the overall financial problem should be solve and  we can get all the necessities of life and I think this is the best quality of this forum that give us opportunity to earn it.

• +2 1

The crypto world needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn money.  Crypto is the fastest way to make money by trading digital currencies properly.  Cryptography can help the economy of many countries grow.  Basic widgets can be purchased through cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1