The way students are benefiting from here.! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitcoin Earning

The way students are benefiting from here.!

Yes my dear friend I'm agree with you because I'm also a student mad by using this forum I'm gaining knowledge about crypto world and this forum giving us opportunity to get knowledge from there and also we can earn from there I'm new member here and I found it's beneficial for those who's are here for learning purposes

My greetings to you, my friend, I am also a student and I started this platform recently and I find it a great job that saves us time and increases our abilities and knowledge besides the income we earn 

Their are lots of ways that  people  are benefiting from this forum as a student you are getting information about crypto currencies and when you have completed your study you become able to start a business and earning also makes you independent.

The students can get benefits from this forum in many ways. The students can learn about crypto currencies on this forum. And they can also get knowledge from this forum. They can earn free money on this forum. So this forum will ne beneficial for students. 

Yes, I agree with you, of course everyone benefits in this wonderful forum, especially students, as they achieve financial profit and thus save their study expenses on their families, and depend on themselves, as it does not take from their study time so that they can work in free time and are not bound by specific working hours  And they gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, which is the future of the global economy.

Students benefit from this great information because they learn how to develop a successful financial system, and as they grow up, they can know what to invest in so that they can make a lot of money, and here in this forum you learn about cryptocurrency investments and how to build a good economy, and many students benefit from this great knowledge.

This site is a great site for a student as many students face financial difficulties during their student days. This site has resolved their issue.now they can learn and earn easily .

My mate, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm also a student, and I work in the forum for most of the day. I'd like to point out that by planning ahead of time, you will still find solutions. Our work in this forum is fun, pleasurable, and beneficial all at the same time.

Here on this platform the students are the most useful category, as they gain away from the money that helps them in their daily expenses ... Knowledge, which is the most valuable thing we may have from them knowledge of the cryptocurrency for free in addition to your learning of the English language. We can earn free bitcoins simply by creating useful posts, we can also invest, so this forum is the best.

Not only is the language improving here in the forum, but with the advancement in time we realize the side benefits here, such as that our method of understanding information and communicating it to others develops through the forum with advancement in time, and research skills have developed in order to bring up new topics, but we exchange benefits through it also with Other members .

Well, friend, in this forum it provides everyone with a lot of information for students and provides them with financial services that help them live a beautiful and useful life.

Absolutely, the forum is a wonderful opportunity for us students. Especially since we do not have a fixed free time during the day, so work here does not restrict you to a specific time, in addition to the positive role of the forum in strengthening my language.  

Yes, students profit from this discussion board. This forum functions similarly to a part-time work with no set hours. Students work on the forum and are paid automatically, and the money received here is used to meet their basic needs.

My presence in the forum gave me a big psychological boost, especially as I am a university student studying information engineering, which provides me with information about cryptocurrencies and increases my information and strengthens my foreign language. In addition, the forum provides money, which helps in my university’s expense. It's a good thing.

Moreover, you are gaining experience about cryptocurrencies and the market operating in these currencies and entering them as it strengthens your social culture. Make sure that you will get more experience and profit with time. I wish you success my friend.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you. This forum provides us with sufficient knowledge and provides us with appropriate profits to pay the costs of the study.  It also strengthens our writing skills in addition to strengthening our English language

Really this is a great platform which provides students both opportunities earn and learn at the same time also they can get good amount of knowledge about the Field of investing and trading which through they can get good amount of money in your future life. 

• +1 1

For me, as a student, I participate in this forum, as the best solution for me to earn money was through cryptocurrencies, because of my commitment to the university and my inability to work in a traditional job, the only solution was to make money via the Internet.

Thank you for your brief explanation about the students which are getting much benefit from this forum. I think this is a golden chance for the students to learn about cryptocurrencies. They can build thier bright future and earn a very good amount of money.

The students are benefiting from here in many ways.

They get knowledge about the digital world.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you can earn just twenty thousand satoshi per day so you can say that cryptotalk is a part time job and you can do studies and this job at the same time. Therefore this forum is very beneficial.

Cryptocurrencies help students with a lot of things. Firstly, they achieve a good financial income. Secondly, they make him learn more about the field of electronic currencies and finally get to know members of this forum in order to spend his spare time

Many  of  students  that are participating  in crypto currency fourm  they are earning  money  some people say that crypto currency fourm is waste of time but i say that crypto currency fourm is not waste of time  because our time easily passed  

I agree with you. I'm new to this forum and I'm a student. By this forum I'm able to learn and earn at same time. Not just that but I have the time left to go to a part time job too. Spending a little time in this forum provides me with lots of new informations.

The forum certainly provides a good job opportunity for everyone, especially students . Through the forum, we can improve our English and obtain information and experience in the field of digital currencies . The forum also provides us with a good amount of money to complete our studies or to buy our daily needs, or we can use the digital currencies that we earn from the forum to trade to develop our work and start trading and get more profit .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.
    • Явно не из-за спада цены. Иначе им тогда надо и другие валюты делистить по тому же принципу. В любом случае, на данный момент "волны" торгуются не менее чем на 60 площадках, затрагивая известные крупные биржи. Так можно про 85% токенов и платформ сказать. Про всякие мем-коины подавно. Как же проект способен набирать твёрдую репутацию с годами, если его со счетов списывают по достижении возраста в 7 лет?
    • Хотели бы сообщить о начале нашего сотрудничества с мониторингом https://www.okchanger.ru/exchangers/FlashCash