As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

Welcome my friend   i advised you can do work in a beginner  section becasue when the new member can join this plateform he has not much knowledge about cryptocurrency  and other thing if you can do work in another section  so this is difficult  for you  my opinion  is you can do your work on beginner section and get more knowledge and information and then you will try to work on another section

Begineer section is useful for all newbie. In this section the every topic is present related to this forum. So I will suggest you to become the successful member of this forum you should stay in this forum

@Dlexx69 Well mate "About forum"  and  "For beginners" are suitable for beginners as they contain alot of information which a beginner must know in order to survive within this forum.good luck!

Actually I advise you in the beginners section, you will find all the useful posts in it, in addition to reviewing the rules of the forum, and when you gain knowledge, you can move to the section you want.

Welcome my friend to this wonderful platform, I advise my friend to be in the beginners section, read the topics and participate in discussions, because the topics here will increase your information and your experience, and this matter will help you when you move to the other sections, but do not forget to abide by the rules and respect all members.

Dear mate, for beginners , beginners section is the best. As you get all tge basic information here. And you get experience by just posting on this forum, and you also get the payment that is going to help you financially.

All sections here are useful but my friend is better to start in the beginners section but watch out before you start must read the special rules in this forum and with the time you will discover any department that suits you more.

In order to choose the most appropriate section you want to work with, you must first pass through the beginners section to learn how to do the right thing and understand and abide by the laws in order not to take warning points which in turn lead to the ban then you must collect information and expand practical knowledge in the forum and then be ready to go to the departments  The other..

• +4 1

Firstly, we warmly welcome you in this platform dear member,  If you want to gain more knowledge about this forum,  then I recommend beginners section because it contains basic knowledge about cryptotalk platform. 

As a beginner, any section is useful for knowing and getting information about this forum and getting enough experience and knowing how to trade in cryptocurrencies.

If you want my advice, you should stay in the beginners section in the first period after joining the forum, and then expand in the rest of the sections and increase the knowledge day after day about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them.

Hy buddy first of all welcome to Cryptotalk and welcome to this forum specifically. since you are a beginner i suggest you engage in this forum and the About forum since they're completely beginners friendly. 

Good luck

Welcome my friend, every novice in this novice should start from the beginners section, where the information and topics are easy and clear to everyone because there are many members in this section, and when you become more experienced, you can go to the other sections.

• +1 1

Hey to all, 

I think it is better to work here in the beginner's section. Because as a newbie I would love to work in this section because it will help me to learn more about cryptocurrency. 

If you are french nationalist then you should work in 'For Beginners' section. You should improve your knowledge from internet to post and  also you need to improve your English. You should work consistently to become successful in short time. You mainly focus on this forum to improve your posting skills.

Welcome my dear friend you should use work in beginner

section because beginners section is very helpful for

newbie to understand the rules and regulations of the

forum the more you time to give the forum the more you see 

Surely you have to start with the beginners section because if you are newbie you can not make comments on crypto world section and maybe other sections, since you are still a beginner. The beginners section is very useful because it solutions any problems for beginners.

Hello my friend
It is best for you as you begin to start and read everything about the forum and know all the forum's rules and adhere to you, and I advise you, because of the beginners, because it is special to begin and when you enter and become an expert moving to another section and so ..
I wish everyone a good luck

Hello my friend, and I am also a beginner in this forum. I learn a lot from the beginners section and always read the topics in a section about the forum because it has all the forum rules that we abide by and abide by to be good and useful members of the forum. Thank you.

for a new beginner you should to read the rules first , and to be patient too , and for a beginner the best section of you is the crypto talk company or crypto talk new because this two section have easy work to you and you can profit a good money from it , good luck for you .

My friend, you should go to the beginners section and the  about forum section at the beginning to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of the forum and when you gain experience, then you will be able to move to the other sections and post in them, and this is my advice to you.

As a new member i also want to know this. 

So that i work properly and get the start up information. This is right thing to select the right section first to grow up. 

Hello friend hope you are feeling well. First of all wellcome dear.

My dear friend you are new on crypto talk so i suggest you to read all the guidelines of cryptotalk. Cryptotalk gives us opportunity to work from home and earn money. friend now you have yo complete your hundred posts amd after this you have compelete 20 posts per day and crypto talk pays you.  Dear friend now you just have to put your effort and patience.

First of all, welcome, buddy.
The Beginner section is the best section you can do at the beginning of your crypto business because you will not have enough knowledge in this business and this section contains information that can benefit you as a beginner

Hi my friend, in fact I'm still new here and honestly I haven't tried the Russian section yet, because I'm trying to improve my English in this section, but I'm sure you must comment in the sections to achieve the maximum gain knowledge good luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.