What is the fate of cryptocurrency in the next ten years - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elibake64

What is the fate of cryptocurrency in the next ten years

Hello friends, I believe that after 10 years, cryptos will be the main form of payment for many services and we can also use it to buy products, surely they will be on par with fiat currency, but as a very solid and profitable digital currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Dear you see that cryptocurrency is the world digital currency. It price is increasing and after the ten year you see that how much its price increase. Its prices reach to the peak level.

• +5 1

i do not about the cryptocurrecy. How we get benefit from it. many people talk about the cryptocurrecny it is digital currency but i do not trust on it. it is number which is show on the screen.

I think in the next ten year the cryptocurrency become used in the whole world and may replace the  national currency because we know that cryptocurrency is very valuable these days and everyone wants to earn it and with the passage of time its popularity are increasing day by day.

As you all are aware that no matter how much we get excited that crypto popularity is increasing day by day , still there are more than 85 percent of people across the world who doesn't even have heard about it. So in upcoming 10 years we can expect an increase in the crypto population. But in long run i think that crypto will certainly over take fiat. And fiat will be the second choice.

Bitcoin from high to high, and from record breaking. Every time we sleep, we wake up to the news of Bitcoin reaching its highest value in history, until it became normal

I believe that the world is developing and because of that, cryptocurrencies will spread widely in the world, so I think that in the next ten years all people will be using cryptocurrencies.

We cannot predict these things, especially the cryptocurrency, as it decreases and increases according to the supply and demand for it, but we are always optimistic and you can invest in any period of time you want.

Welcome my dear friend, it is a really good participation for me. I think that the encrypted currencies will become the central currencies of many countries and will be traded instead of the banknotes and cash, especially after the spread of the Corona epidemic and people's fear of exchanging banknotes

• +5 1

Well, I think hardly anyone will say for sure whether it is safe to invest for a period of 10 years. But if you invested in 2013, you would have multiplied your capital several times.

I believe how the long-term associated with cryptocurrencies is going to be vibrant as well as profitable within the arriving times. This particular is a result of the actual degree to that individuals are drawn to sign up for all of them as well as find out how these people function. About expense, you'll want sufficient encounter inside it therefore that you don't shed your hard-earned money.

I think future belongs to cryptocurrency and soon it replace paper currency . It's future is very bright . We should invest in this forum to make our future secure. There is no better platform than this in terms of authenticity .

The fate of cryptocurrencies in the future is very uncertain but investors and economists say that they are the future that is why the countries that did not accept it today are the ones that speak best about it and as the price grows that gives us we small consumers great expectation and confidence to move forward luck.

• +1 1

I think that we cannot predict the future of these currencies in the next ten years, because cryptocurrencies appeared only several years ago and there are many concerns about these currencies, and there are many countries that still prohibit the use of these currencies.

• +2 1

Well ... according to what expectations indicate and what we see, and the extent of growth and wide spread of cryptocurrencies in our world, day after day, the number of countries that allow dealing with them increases ... This indicates that they will be of a prominent and important position around the world, and the investment It is very profitable, but with all this without work and fatigue no one will get any profit or knowledge

• +1 1

I think that the future of the cryptocurrency will be bright due to the speed of its spread and the desire of individuals to enter its field, but you have to gain experience and skill before investing in it.

In my opinion, the future is a future depending on cryptocurrencies, and I believe that we will deal with cryptocurrencies in the areas of our daily life, so I would like to obtain and invest in them.

Hello my friend, and thank you for this important question. The world is moving in one way or another towards cryptocurrencies and every day hundreds of people from different parts of the world join this platform and everyone works hard so I expect that there is a wonderful future ahead of us. Thank you for the creator of cryptocurrencies.

In my personal opinion, I believe that encrypted currencies will achieve more spread in the coming years worldwide, as the demand for investment in encrypted currencies increases day by day

The future of electronic currencies is very bright because most companies have begun to support and deal with it, and to add to the enthusiasm of these people to learn how to collect them. I think this forum is an excellent example of collecting these coins and sharing knowledge.
But you must be careful when you intend to invest in it, because if you do not have enough experience, you will lose a lot of money.

Hello friend, the future of cryptocurrencies is uncertain but apparently it will be very promising for all of us and if the exponential adoption continues they will be accepted worldwide, the problem is that there are already several countries that are studying some laws to restrict them but this only suggests that it is an act of fear of the power they may have in the future.

Hopefully in the next five years cryptocurrency will become the world accepted currency which may take over all national currencies because of the way the cryptocurrency are continue spreading in the whole world and must of the countries are accepting the use of cryptocurrency.

Welcome, your question is beautiful
At the present time we cannot confirm the determination of the fate of the cryptocurrency
But based on the rush of members and the spread of cryptocurrencies widely among the world
I expect it to have a prosperous future between nations

My friend, everyone notices the great demand for the use of currencies encrypted by people, and this is evidence that these currencies will become essential and recognized by countries in the coming years. One of the best ways to earn money is to invest and trade in encrypted currencies

• +2 1

I believe that the fate of cryptocurrencies will increase in the future and prosper and because it fades, as some believe, because digital currencies have provided many features that have never been provided by real currencies, such as protection from fraud and fraud.

• +3 1