Underrated Advice For Beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rawanbash

Underrated Advice For Beginners

Every newbie should read and follow these steps, good grammars and collecting ideas from different topics will deliver members with strong topics to write in the future. And those members will be a good example for the next newcomers.  

I agree with you, my friend, as I noticed through my work here. Good English is an essential element for work and for the idea to be properly communicated. We must adhere to this topic and always strengthen our language.

Hello my crypto mate, I am also a beginner in this great forum,I also need a knowledge ideas and experience on how to make a useful post and comments to earn something better in life,tanks you so much.

Thank you for this useful topic. Yes, we, the members of this platform, must fully master the English language, how to express our opinion clearly and so that the rest of the members can understand the post and interact on it and give positive reviews so that we finally get a good reputation. I hope that we, the beginners in this platform, will be appreciated.  Thank you

There are many members who do not speak English, and they use translation applications that may lead to some errors, so we have to check our posts before publishing them to make sure that they are in an easy language, free from spelling and grammatical errors, and understandable.

Hello every one I am also a beginner I need more advise. So that I can earn  something good in life. Thanks

No, my friend, a topic has been raised on the proper use of the English language, in addition to a constant warning in most topics on proper spelling for beginners so that their comment is not deleted.

But it doesn't hurt to remind them every once in a while and give them the correct way to correct their linguistic mistakes.

• +3 1

If you want to be successful by working in this forum, first you have to post well.  You have to make a useful post.  Can't post wrong.  After completing 100 posts, you can only earn 20 posts per day.  You can earn money from here every 1 week.  But if you have to post usefull while posting, then you can be successful.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

I appreciate your concern for the members of this forum and it's true we should also focus on our English as it matters because If our post isn't well written it will fail to get good attention and good ratings so focus on all the aspects while creating a post.

Thank you for these suggestions; I really enjoyed this subject. I agree with you that we must learn the English language in order to write in a proper and understandable manner, and that we must also use simple and well-known words rather than abstract or strange phrases so that others can understand and react to the message. Many kinds of apps are available for grammar checkers and dictonery can also be used to make good vocabulary.

We already seen lots of advice for beginners.One thing they must follow is avoid copy pasting.Try to share unique valuable posts and informations.Your run will be successful with the forum

Hello dear, in order for us to communicate our point of view well, we must write in a good language that does not contain spelling errors and choose understandable and uncomplicated words. 

• +1 1

Dear friend, in order for your feedback to be positive and away from negativity, your participation must be useful and free from spelling errors, and in addition to that, you must use the English language in your response to the topics, which is one of the most important things that you should pay attention to in order not to be blocked. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

You are right friend I am agree with your opinion we should try to improve our English spelling and grammatical mistakes because there is a big role of English language at this forum . And we also can improve our English speaking and writing skills here.

Thank you, my friend, for correctly communicating the idea. All beginners should not underestimate any of the forum rules and not violate them to continue working here.

It is true that it is good for the post to be free of linguistic errors, but we must understand that not all members are fluent in the English language, and the forum is dedicated to all people of different nationalities.

• +3 1

Hello to all beginners If you want invaluable advice is to adhere to the rules, terms and conditions and follow them so that you are not banned and do not make your comments duplicate copy / paste Good luck to all dear loved ones

• +2 1

The English writing language in the forum is one of the most important topics where each member should give the greatest attention to this topic and his publications should arrive in a correct and understandable manner free of errors in order to obtain the positive reputation from the members and thus achieve the status in addition to money

I see a lot of comments that are really unclear, we must choose our words more carefully, and educate ourselves in the English language, in order to avoid any misunderstanding that we may face. 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. We hope that new beginners will learn from it because they will understand the way to work through this method, and the English language is important here at work so you must write correctly and your words are simple in order to walk on the right path and in order not to commit Errors

• +2 1

I understand very well when speaking in front of me in English, but I face some difficulties when speaking it and the writer in it. I do my best to make my language clear and understandable to everyone. 

In order to learn and benefit from working in the Cryptotalk forum, our English must be better. Because content is published here in English. And if our angst is not good then we will not be able to understand and will not be able to publish good posts.

The most important underrated advice for the beginners is to avoid the cheap ratings for their reputation and this procedure could be the causes for the crypto id banned. So stay away from this.

You are right, you must use correct language while creating topics, spelling mistakes make the topics incomprehensible. I have seen many comments and topics that are not understood due to the presence of spelling errors.  We must improve our English.

• +1 1