Is it a platform for students too ?🤔 - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Is it a platform for students too ?🤔

I am also a student and I see no problem in using the resource as a student.  it is a very good resource for learning about cryptocurrency.

Yes this forum is good for students also. It is because students can get good knowledge amd get good profit from this forum. If students work properly according to a perfect time table then they become successful at this forum and in their study too.

Yes of course, this forum is suitable for the students in every situation because it gives them knowledge of the crypto currency and also help them to earn money to support their educational expenses .So, it is wonderful forum for them .

• +1 1

Here everyone can work well.
Elderly, middle and students too.
The most important thing is to raise useful topics, express good opinions, and adhere as much as possible to the conditions and rules here.
Good luck with your studies and this work.

Yes this forum is for everyone around the globe there is no such restrictions that if you are a student then you cant use this site.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, this forum is the best, and students here will get a lot of and varied information about the coding world every day
Taking the time to gain knowledge here is helpful
And also profit when you provide useful topics

It is very good for students in this field because they will work from home and also gain good knowledge from the articles here and will benefit them when coding is more widespread.

In fact it is a good workplace for students because it is possible to earn good quality money by doing some work in a short time.And no doubt this is a good earning platform for students.And I am also a student I also work in this forum and I can gain a lot of good knowledge from here and earn a good amount of money every month from here.And I think this form is the best way for students to earn money

Most of all those who write posts and posts on this forum are students The students' segment is the only one that meets the participation criteria from free time and an independent computer and internet.

Yes,it is a platform for the students too.In the crypto forum,srudents can work here in their leisure time or besides education.So,they can learn something from here,gain knowledge,know different kinds of informations and earn some money. I think it is one of the best forum for the students to earn money for their basic needs.

Yes, it's a good platform for students. I am also a student and work on this platform. I want to pay my expenses with my own money which I earn. Students have a number of needs including stationary things, mess expenses hence they could pay their expenses by earning money. So it's a good platform like a part time for students. 

as a beginner in this forum I am angry with you you are such a useful information I am happy to being this part of despair platform I learnt a lot from your topic thanks for sharing this kind of information with us

• +3 1

Yes, why not. Im a student.  As a student crypto talk gives us a good opportunity to earn. I can bear my hand expenses. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. I think its high time students to work in here.

On 2/3/2021 at 12:56 PM, Shaibi said:

Hi mates ☺

Welcome to cryptotalk. 

Being myself a student i would like to ask is it good for students to earn with learn on this platform . Should students give time to this forum . Division of time can be helpful in this regard .

Suggest your ideas in replies .

Thanks 😊

Yes dear this forum is best for student and I think this form is actually for student because there are a lot of student that are doing work because a student can also earn good money through here and also learn about cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend
This platform is very useful for students in the first stage in order to learn, knowledge and strengthen the English language and to save study expenses easily.

Yes it is still available and please students are the most important people who to enjoyed this great opportunity forum cryptotalk will like to see enough students in this forum because some of the are less with financial situation. 

Yes my friend you are absolutely right it is very useful for the students students can earn money from this platform and get knowledge about all over the world about currency it's not waste of time it's a learning platform for students

Hello my friend, Earning through learning on this forum is very good, I am a college student and I earn money for my daily expenses, so you have to focus on working hard and don't let these things distract you, organize your time so that it does not affect your studies, good luck

• +2 1

Of course, because students will get knowledge and experience through this forum and also they can earn money to cover their tuition expenses and also they can learn a foreign language

• +1 1

The forum helps many students and this is noticeable. I do not think that the forum negatively affects any student, and this is something that you can ask any student here about

Of course he is very useful for students understand you will gain experience and learn who will benefit them with their future and also will earn money and can cover their studies' expenditure

I think crypto is the best forum for students .its like a part time job for them.And it is likely that most of the members of crypto are universty students .Student has to spare on 2 hours for posting 20 usefull posts ant it will not effect his/her study time

• +3 1

This platform is like a school and university, because it teaches us everything about cryptocurrencies from the lowest to the highest. It also encourages us to learn the English language and write useful publications in it. It pays us for the completion of some daily jobs. I advise students to reconcile their duties.  And to work and learn here, and not to be lazy in order to achieve this

• +1 1

Hello dear members newbies and seeing as I hope you all fine and doing very well on this platform firstly I want to tell you that their mother I am also a student on this platform and I am also earning from this platform so I think it is not important you are student or business man or a job holder so working with platform is very good for every those who want to learn about cryptocurrency

• +2 1

yes dear why not it is the best opportunity for the students who want earn money without going outdoor in order to complete their studies needs they can work here and earn a handsome amount through here but for this they should manage their time properly

• +5 1