Creativity will pay’s you Back - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Creativity will pay’s you Back

Hello guys, i am a newbie.

Is creativity or diversion of ideas works on this forum. 
Well, we learn more when we listen better, if we listen better then we understand well, And if we understand well then we will be be able to generate more idea’s.

But this can only be achived through undersatnding.

How can we earn money in a handsome way without wasting our precious time and gaining More wisdom by listening others.

How can this forum will effect our life style on daily basis ? 
how can we earn more crypto currency by using crypto talk ? 

And how can we build our good reputaion on this forum ?
How much time is necessay on daily basis to do these task ? 
Need your Guidance ? 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yes, what distinguishes one work from another is the creative touch and trying to create new ideas increases the chances of success and leads to the development and improvement of the work you do.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I hope that this platform will attract creative people and writers with time , because in addition of earning money we can get benefit from unique ideas that could be posted here . I agree with you about gaining more wisdom because reading , and understanding what really want the others say is good tool to increase effective communication between the members here too 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes, creativity is the most gifted thing by god to human being. By using creativity power, human can make anything, can change anything, can do anything, can be anything. If you want to become successful in any side of your life, you must have to be creative, you must have to be different.

• +2 2

Informative, Constructive, innovative, useful and creativity of very useful contents matters here in this forum. Success is long term achievement and can't be get overnight. Slow and steady wins the race.😎 Ideal and skillfull posts works in earnings.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Darth said:

Well, we learn more when we listen better, if we listen better then we understand well, And if we understand well then we will be be able to generate more idea’s.

How can we earn money in a handsome way without wasting our precious time and gaining More wisdom by listening others.

Need your Guidance ? 

Creativity is one of the major attribute to become successful on the forum. Try as much as possible to be original with your posts. It's also important to learn from each other on the forum as there is a handful of Crypto information available on the forum. The amount of time spent on the forum daily depends on the individual and time management. Personally, I spend roughly 2 hours daily on the forum.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, absolutely right, there was a lot of knowledge full post, by which you wanted to tell you that while working on this we should take special care that you bring in thoughts and lotus, we work with Wisdom.

If our aim is not to earn so much money, then we will not be able to get any help from the platform from here, rather we need to broaden our sister a little and take special care of working here.  

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 2/3/2021 at 12:42 AM, Darth said:

Need your Guidance ? 

@Darth Dear brother, this platform opportunity if we want we can change our life style completely but unfortunately after some earning mostly people leave this site, but we should earn here and make yourself as investor in difference exchange centers like yobit.net exchange center, we should work on learning of the whole cryptosystem, like mining, trading etc.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

Right ti be creative will give more profits in th7s forum first the earning that you get, second the reaction that you need to be paid, and third the reputation and followers you will have to follow your work all the time 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 2/3/2021 at 3:42 AM, Darth said:

in our work here as posting our ideas we can learn more about cryptocurrency and they can enhance our english skills and we can earn more money through our ideas and knowledge to post here but make sure that it was a meaningful and helpful posts to earn profit from them, building a good reputation is easy by posting more useful ideas will engage more readers that will give us positive reputations, in this work we must have some time management to manage our work hours here like you can do more 5 posts every 4 hours.

• +4 2

Yes creativity will pay back because when you make a good post that is so creative you will get many followers that are good to follow you and make you earn more in this site 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Creativity is the most important and blessing for every human which is gifted by God creativity help person to do something in life.espiacially this from in this from every person need a creatively that for a content we can make good and useful comment and by made that we can make good reputation also.

• +4 1

On 2/6/2021 at 7:03 PM, Mijan9999 said:

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

Thank you for your precious words.

i will work on these areas as you have mentioned.

Creativity is thing that can reach you to your goal my dear.We all have creativity.We just need to express it.I think crypto platform is one of the best for showing your creative thoughts and ideas about topics.Creative mind can give lots of new ideas and new knowledge.I am agreeing with you creativity will pay you back.

Of course creativity is very important in life, and creative people are the most successful people in society because they bring new ideas and they are able to achieve them, this forum can affect our lives positively because through it we can learn about cryptocurrencies and also get money at the same time

• +1 1

Need your Guidance ? 

Yes of course we can become successful and can get good reputation by making useful and informative posts . We can improve our English speaking and writing skills that can help us in daily lives. We should learn about the investment and trading to earn more money at this forum because these both methods of earning are very profitable. 

Yes, working in this forum is very enjoyable and writing useful, high-quality and comprehensive publications brings us profit as it increases our ability to creativity, innovation and inspiration in writing ... The work helps in developing our knowledge about cryptocurrencies and earning money at the same time

• +2 1

Crytotalk is helping us to learn about Cryptocurrency. We can learn about crypto trading from here that could benefit us economically as we can earn a handsome amount daily through crypto trading but it is eisky as well.

Actually, creativity is good in where that some one is required create something and in believe it will also be very important in this platform because the members of this are giving opportunity to share our heir ideas and thoughts, obviously you ideas are always welcome.

I think that creativity will return the money to us since with creativity in the future we can make new projects that generate very good future profits could generate future coins that give more income and have good value.

Need your Guidance ? 

Dear friend this forum  gives you  lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading and you can also make post and earn  from this forum and it gives you money in the form of bitcoin dear  friend I think if you follow rules and regulation and continue on this forum then you are able to earn more from this forum and achieve is good reputation also.

• +1 1

My dear fellow forum creativity is all here it is already known that the more you know about the cryptographic world, the more you can advance to reach your goals faster to keep the forum within its good reputation what we have to do as members is that we do know of someone who is breaking the rules must be reported to the administrators so that they eliminate them and not harm us, the forum has helped me a lot in my lifestyle since thanks to it today I can indulge myself that I could not before and my quality of life changed for the better.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true that creating new and advanced ideas about cryptocurrencies and presenting them in the forum helps to develop our experience and knowledge in the field of cryptography, and this requires quiet thinking in an appropriate environment for work and success.
Everyone should use their time and benefit from the information on the forum.

Yes, we must work hard to provide creativity in the publications that we provide because it helps the development of the forum, and we must work on creating projects that attract members to you in order to obtain a good reputation in exchange for the effort you made and thank you

• +2 1

I agree with you in terms of creativity, we can convert the worst things into points in our favor. Therefore, we must have creativity and think and work with passion in order to give everything we have for this field and in order for us to benefit and benefit us.

• +2 1