Need attention of new comers❤ - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamza puria

Need attention of new comers❤

I think this is not good may be writer view your post but there a lot of chance of deletion your post because newly post may be repeated and administration should also delete repeated post and after deletion of post you losted your comments.

New commers should be focused on their work in order to gain knowledge and profit at the same time.they should try to gain good things from seniors experience.

You should reply to those topics which have less replies because less replies means your comment must be read by the writer(which is posting that topic) you can check that which post have less replies by simply taping on option below the "create new topics"  the option will be "sort by(date)" click on  the Date option and the topics will be there do mention author in your comment in sha Allah you will get good reputation by doing this,must try it.

Thank you so much dear for sharing with us. I really like and appreciate your post as you are giving an idea to us. This proves really helpful for all. And I want to say these short reply topics are surely read by moderater. Therefore be careful for giving post. 

If you like my comment then give me your heart. 

Thanks. 

On 2/2/2021 at 1:29 AM, Salman56 said:

Hello friends i am new on this platform and i am still learning from my seniors on this platform and my friends and thanks to you because i learn something new from you.

Thata a good thing that your a eager to learn from our seniors.  They are the crown jewels of our community because they put alot of effort to this community more than you and I and alot like us . So always stay focused on your goals.  And hope for learning something new here every day . 

In my opinion we want to reply for good quality topics. This is not matter which topics has how much reply.We want to reply these topics those topics are helpful for us.

In my opinion we want to reply for good quality topics. This is not matter which topics has how much reply.We want to reply these topics those topics are helpful for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is such a great suggestion for new members who want to have a good repute in this forum. But it is somewhat risky as well because I think most of the new topics are not useful and they get deleted after few days which will effect our counted posts. For that reason I mostly prefer old topics as they are already checked by administration. In case of good repute, your suggestion is much helpful for everyone.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Of course, you happen to be the correct close friend if we start just about any operate and then we will need to deal with several complications along with troubles, for that reason, our nation certainly not throw in the towel at any rate. Only try and recognize the project the other morning arrive if we can get to know anything regarding the cryptocurrency along with crypto chat. Consequently, our nation takes note of each of our help receiving very good know-how along with expertise.

Yes, you are right.  This post is for all newcomers!  You should reply to topics that have fewer replies because less replies means your comment must be read by the author (who is posting that topic) You can check which posts have less replies by tapping on the "Create new topic" option  The option will be sorted by date. Click on the date option and the topics will be there. Mention the author in your comments. Allah will give you a good reputation by doing this, must try.

Give me a heart if you like it

@HamzaPuriya, my brother, reading the author's comments does not mean that the important thing for you is to create a unique post, even if the author has not seen it, other members will see it and give you positive feedback. We can give our opinion through it.

In my case, I do not look at the reputation of the publications, but rather he guided me to comment that the title attracts me and but as I always read the comments of those who publish it, sometimes I also like it and I start writing there are days that it takes me more time to analyze what I want and others it makes me easy it will be that I am already taking a shower in the writing I hope so

Greetings to you my dear friend, I completely agree with you. Our goal must be to write new and important topics and publications that contain information that benefits all people and thus get a good and good reputation.

Yes dear we can cheak it easily. We can cheak by date or high comments. This is easy to working. Many people are worried about the same topic that they reply already or not. But they do not sign of reply topic.

• +4 1
  • +5 2

Actually your point of view is interesting because when we cumment on those post which has less replies so those who going to cumment in the same post they will difinitly read our cumment before posting their own so it's also a Best way for good reputation 😊

Well it does not matter to me as long as you are not duplicating contents then you have no problem with th forum. Whether you make post on topics that have less replies or not all you have to do is make sure you do good posts 

Yes you have provided a useful information. As a beginner i will also follow these instructions. By following these instructions we can improve ourselves. Thanks.

I am a new member here.  I have learned and am learning a lot. As a result of your beautiful post like this, we are able to know and learn a lot more new things, which is really very important for newcomers like me.Always post good like this so that we can learn something new, thank you.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello everyone, it is always good to know this kind of information, very good publication, it is always necessary to get good strategies and ways to do our work, and if these will help us to get better benefits within the forum, we should always put into practice this kind of information.

Yes brother you are right but There is also a thing that if your post is new means that 24 hours have not passed, then no one will comment on your post, so that the administrator should not delete your post and their comments do not go away. So because of this, he runs away a bit, other wise, if he has a good topic, then everyone comments on him and wants a very good waist and gets into a lot of votes. And in return you also get a positive raputation 

Hi  my dear friends I am very aggry with you as biggner forum yes i am really appreciate efforts your mate this we are unfair to new posts. I thank you for what you presented so i think we should comment at on the date. 

you need to elaborate more in your post and clarify things in a simple way, because I have noticed that some members did not get your point. thank you my dear for your help.

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes seniors members always help junior.  You also read Seniors members post then you get knowledge and experience.  You learn many new things. Thanks for sharing this information  

It is a good suggestion, my friend, so it is a good idea to look for the topics with the least responses in order to comment on them so that the owner of the topic can see our comment and provide support.

• +2 1

Yes, not only the new member but every member should publish the topic to get more reputation or try to answer every new topic so that we can get a good reputation.

In fact, I do not like commenting on posts that contain some comments because I am afraid that the officials will delete this post and therefore the comment is useless so I try to check the idea of the post and its content without looking at the amount of comments on it and if I like the topic and find it useful, I comment on it