Need attention of new comers❤ - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamza puria

Need attention of new comers❤

This post is for all new comers ! You should reply to those topics which have less replies because less replies means your comment must be read by the writer(which is posting that topic) you can check that which post have less replies by simply taping on option below the "create new topics"  the option will be "sort by(date)" click on  the Date option and the topics will be there do mention author in your comment in sha Allah you will get good reputation by doing this,must try it.

Give me heart if you like it.

Edited by Hamza puria
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Allah's plans are better than us !

23 minutes ago, Kof said:

..All thanks and appreciation for this wonderful advice, but since I am a new member here, I want to ask whether reading the author of the article affects my comment or just the idea of exchanging information and ideas.
Excuse me if I bothered you with my question. With full respect and affection.

@Kof dear !You did not get the point dear as you commented here on my topic so you are first one i have red your comment completely on a few earlier comments gets good reputation as i am giving it to you so keep commenting on newly posted topics 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Allah's plans are better than us !

Hello friends i am new on this platform and i am still learning from my seniors on this platform and my friends and thanks to you because i learn something new from you.

• +2 1

Actually reader are fearfull about those topics which are less replies to give their reply because they thought that might be topic is deleted by the moderators and comments will also gone ruined. But i appreciated your motivations to newcomers to come and read the topics carefully. I'm also suggesting them reply to those topics which are fair, correct and have knowledge for the users.👌👪 @Shebiii

• +5 1

39 minutes ago, Hamza puria said:

This post is for all new comers ! You should reply to those topics which have less replies because less replies means your comment must be read by the writer(which is posting that topic) you can check that which post have less replies by simply taping on option below the "create new topics"  the option will be "sort by(date)" click on  the Date option and the topics will be there do mention author in your comment in sha Allah you will get good reputation by doing this,must try it.

Give me heart if you like 

@Hamza puria my brother, reading comments by the writer doesn't mean, the important thing for you for is making a unique post even the writer didn't see it the others members will see it and also give you a positive reactions.

This strategy is good and works sometimes. For it to work for you, make sure you choose the topics you want to comment on carefully. Posting comment on topics that are not so reasonable will not get you reputation because many people will be avoiding such topic. @Hamza puria

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/2/2021 at 12:52 AM, Hamza puria said:

@Hamza puria Dear agree with you, but there will less chances of saving your posts from deletion because in sort by date the mostly members are repeat their topics and also the administration will deleted the repeated topics if they delete the topic your post will deleting automatically.

• +2 1

Thanks for your kind advice. Dear we all members on this forum like a family. If a new member makes a mistake, the senior needs to correct his or her mistake.

• +2 1

No matter what the task but it has some rules and regulations whichever use it, earn better.

Mostly beginner ignore rules that causes violation

Develop yourself to learn more and gain knowledge for doing useful and understandable posts .

Learning is more better than earnings.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, yes, it is true that we should focus on posts or comments with fewer responses because they will all be read by older members and they will appear to them so you make your comment the focus of attention and attention to the lack of comments here

• +2 1

If we focus more on the topic with less replies our comments will be easily seen by readers but not all topics with less replies worth to comment some topics are repetitive topics so don't comment on those topics.

• +1 1

Thats a very wonderfull topic for us brother good to learn that and yes off course you all reply on any topic if you tag someone in your topic so it must be go on and more posts come on there and be attractive on working time be active and make a good work.

• +2 2

Yes, you have said absolutely right that we should not be keeping something in this type of post, which always has a new topic, it should have the date of the date and the date option should be given in it so that the name of the post is included in it. 

I liked your post very much, Received  a lot of experience, which gets to learn how to post useful.

Because here is a new policy far away, its coding is that as good as your post is, if you give better reputations than people, then you can get that good income. 

• +1 1

Yes I really appreciate your efforts mate, but we have to be very careful with the post which are having less replied because most of the times the post may be containing useless content and it may be deleted at anytime so when you comment you comment will be deleted together with the topic.

Yes I really appreciate your efforts mate, but we have to be very careful with the post which are having less replied because most of the times the post may be containing useless content and it may be deleted at anytime so when you comment you comment will be deleted together with the topic.

• +2 1

I really appreciate your efforts mate,but I want you to know that you some of the topic which re having less comment are having low content and can get deleted at anytime so when you post a comment on them you post may get deleted with the topic at same time.

One of the important aspects for new members is to work with attention. It will take some time for the new members to understand everything. And if they don't pay attention, they will not understand easily. Then they will lose patience and give up.

Yes brother you are saying right we should help each other by replying to those topics which have less replies. In this way we author pay attention to every reply and read the other's thinking and ideas about his topic. Juniors should must get guidance from the seniors it will be useful for them and help them in earning money. 

On 2/1/2021 at 8:52 PM, Hamza puria said:

To me I prefer replying on topics that got much replies by members mostly because from there you can benefit from knowledge and experience of people post posted on the topic when you take your time read their comments on the topic. And as long you post good quality of posts on it I believe when someone read your post feel happy by reading it, the person will give you good reputation mark.

Edited by Gimini

I think you are absolutely right that we should not put anything in this type of post, which is always a new topic, it should have the date of the date and it should be given the option of the date so that the name of the post should be included in it.

I really liked your post, got a lot of experience, which is how useful post can learn.

Because a new policy is far from here, its coding is as good as your post, if you have a better reputation than people, you can get that good income.

• +5 1

I am new here so i don't know much about it. I think we need to learn more about it from our seniors so we can also get benefits from here in a different ways.

it is not easy to create the good topics and even after some of the time we need the good topics to make the comments because the people do not make topics mostly and we need them actually.

We should reply to all post that they have something interesting not only just reply like that to have more posts count even if they are from beginners or older, the post who merit the reply we should do it this my opinion 

@Hamza puria Thank you very much for this important topic, as I have not heard about it before and I did not know that I can sort posts by date or by interaction. I have been looking for posts with old dates between posts. Good morning, my friend.

Yes of course you are right friend when we start any work then we have to face some difficulties and problems therefore we should not give up anyway. Just try to understand the work and one day will come when we will be able to understand better everything about the cryptocyrrency and cryptotalk. So we should pay attention on our work for getting good knowledge and experience.