Need attention of new comers❤ - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamza puria

Need attention of new comers❤

Actually we need to make our post very unique that will attract new corners attention to work here in the forum and that will also boost their moral also.

Friend, this information that you are giving us is very good and useful too and I think that if you are right and that we should comment or limit recent publications since some recent publications do deserve that we also limit or report but some do not because He is afraid that his comment will be deleted for being that publication recently, that is why.

thanx a lot man thats what i was looking for a long time take my love for showing me the way to get reputation...very informative and excellent one ..yess u r right everyone should give a try

We should read the topics with fewer comments and more as well
So that we get learning and knowledge
Everyone is talented in some area
That is why we have to share our knowledge with each other

• +4 1

I want to advise beginners to try hard to read all the publications in the beginners section in order to get the most out of them before moving on to the rest of the sections because this section is the cornerstone

This is a very good post we need to help newcomers because they don’t know what to do on this forum.Seniors should pay attention to the beginners and beginners must take help from their seniors.I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

Dear Mate, You says well. We should write on new topics but sadly to say that members stop writing topics and nothing new here where we can write. We should create new topics on which other can write. Create topics and posts after full research and don't publish any information without proper knowledge.

3 hours ago, Elissa2020 said:

It is a good idea my friend, but topics that do not have a good number of comments I think are below the middle, and this does not encourage members to comment on them

@Elissa2020 Interaction is very important, commenting on the publications of others and tagging them so that they know that we responded to their writing is an excellent idea to help each other, no matter how many comments the publication has, we should always support others so that they also support us, the reactions should always be objective so that the work is done in an honest way, greetings.

• +3 1

Hello fellow thanks for such information. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either. And as long as you post good quality posts on it I believe when someone is happy to read your post, the person will give you a good reputation. 

I strongly disagree with you, too. Beginners have to share old comments with many replies. Because they are right. From experienced members. As for new topics, their information may be wrong and will confuse the information for beginners

• +3 1

On 3/16/2021 at 3:36 PM, Dormilon said:

Interaction is very important, commenting on the publications of others and tagging them so that they know that we responded to their writing is an excellent idea to help each other, no matter how many comments the publication has, we should always support others so that they also support us, the reactions should always be objective so that the work is done in an honest way, greetings.

@Dormilon Thank you for teaching me to tag others, that is a good tactic to communicate in the forum, I am using it and I still do not have many answers, but as it is said in many comments, you have to be patient, I know that my account will be large and successful very soon, working with honesty and constancy :).

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello mate. Good post for the newbies. It is very helpful to hte all new comers in to this forum. Who are covering full of doubts. I think in this forum most of senior members are posted the answers for the all doubts. Thank you.

• +1 1

On 2/2/2021 at 12:52 AM, Hamza puria said:

This post is for all new comers ! You should reply to those topics which have less replies because less replies means your comment must be read by the writer(which is posting that topic) you can check that which post have less replies by simply taping on option below the "create new topics"  the option will be "sort by(date)" click on  the Date option and the topics will be there do mention author in your comment in sha Allah you will get good reputation by doing this,must try it.

Give me heart if you like it.

In my opinion your post is very informative and useful for newbies. I agree with you if you want your post or comments is reading by moderators then you comments on the new and less replies .

• +1 1

Good advice. Thank you very much. I want to put it into practice now knowing the benefits, because I did not know that it could be an advantage for oneself. Thanks for sharing this with us

Thanks to your publications, newcomers will be able to understand more about what is really done in this forum and in the future they could generate profits by learning from your post only by informing themselves they could make very good and large investments.

My dear, yes, I agree with you about Gadid or Hadiths in this beginning, and for beginners in this forum they need sponsorship by the elderly and must be directed towards spreading what is better. I advise all beginners to read the rules of glory well and thus follow these rules in general to avoid the ban from this  The forum or the warning by those in charge of this forum, and therefore the knowledge based on the understanding and reading, publishing everything that is useful Thank you very much.

17 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

Thank you for teaching me to tag others, that is a good tactic to communicate in the forum, I am using it and I still do not have many answers, but as it is said in many comments, you have to be patient, I know that my account will be large and successful very soon, working with honesty and constancy :).

@Lewis01 Label, interact with others, good publications with positive content and above all that what you write is understood, that is important so that your account can grow and your benefits are what you are looking for, you have to work very hard and be constant, learn everything what can be done and then teach others, posts should be about cryptocurrencies, because that's what the forum is about, there are many things we can do to be good in the forum, greetings.

• +3 1

Yes, we must work to answer the new publications presented by the new members in order to know the way to work here, and we must not share the repeated topics here because they cause bad reputation to the forum and we must report the publication in order to be deleted by the supervisors in order not to make a mistake and  Thank you

• +4 1

Hello friend. Well said here. We have to respond to all the topics that exist here
We have to acquire knowledge because knowledge is the basis of all success here
And there is a final note that we have to try placing male tags for members to draw their attention to your topic to achieve good reputation and positive evaluation.
All the best to everyone, and to you too, my friend

• +2 1

A member may feel about topics with slightly less important responses or feel that the topic will be deleted. Remember, my friend, all topics started with few responses, but due to its importance it attracted many members to provide their useful posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear friend, it is a nice gesture of you to write something like this which is admired.

A great idea to improve your reputation and attract your followers by leaving a few nice words in a new comment on a new topic I think everyone will do that because it's really a good thing.

Thank you for this information.

@Hamza puria

Hi dear !

Yes you are absolutely right. We should do comments on the posts which have less replies. As i am also a newbie it is a good usefull information for me. Thank you. Good luck

It is a good way to help new members reach the fame they are trying to reach through the useful comments they write on other people's posts and we must support them as well.

Well i have never thought of that before thank you for sharing this idea with us alot of new members are seekig help in that situation