As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 77 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Nice question.  I have no experience  in this type of plat form.i was starting  time it's very difficult  and hard. then I invest my time  in the platform then I got an idea about. After three I know  what it is. Once I loving the platform.  It's nice to learn

When I was a new member I have faced some problems. I do not idea about this forum properly and then I started to take help of senior by reading there posts. It give me lot of help and I get many things.

As a beginner my first problem was my lack of knowledge about crypto. I have to learn alot and it takes timo complete my free 100 posts. The second problem was that some posts were deleted and it was a littke hurting too. But difficultues are part of every journey.

No dear I was lucky in case of understanding about crypto currencies as one of my good friend told me about this outstanding sites and helped me at each and every step. I think at forum we should be helpful to everyone who need help. 

Well I didn't face any difficulty right now because I am taking help from my seniors members of this forum they are uploading a very good information for the beginners so in my experience I didn't face any difficulty. Thanks 

I didn't experience any difficulty when I join the forum. Thanks to the senior members for Puting us through. Thanks for tips and also rules and regulations. With patience and dedication I will achieve my goal here

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Yes its true its literally very difficult and specially when you don't know about this crypto thing and you invest and depend on luck I think that is the biggest mistake we do. We should first gain some knowledge about  cryptocurrencies,  and how this crypto trading and investing works and then enter in this world of crypto. So I think there will be less chances of losing money because you are not  totally dependent on luck you use your mind.

Mate, i haven't felt any of these kinda difficulties up till now because i'm a new member so i am yet not in the stage of trading or losing anything, but when i started here about a week ago, the difficult thing to me was how to post here i didn't really understand the form but up till now i have learned so much and am able to do so much more.   

@kingsbtc it is fact that when we start any work we  face some difficulties because in beginning we don't  know much about thatbwork we start.  After spending some time we know many things and basic rules about that work and then we work easily without any difficulty. 

Well as a beginner my experience is at first when I was making my first comment I was scared and nervous because if my comments is goes wrong or if my account get  benned .but slowly slowly I got to know all the rules and now I can make useful comments and I don't get nervous.and at first also it was not much difficulty for me .

Every beginners have difficulties in his starting time. But if search things and if we collect the knowledge about other things then we can work easily . And we can understand easily about this forum. 

Hello friend. 

I thing yes. Because when we create 100posts this is our first traing of us on this forum. So we have a idea what to do on crypto talk. And then after 20posts create in a day this is aregular work.. 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Because this is a completely new kind of forum.  Adequate skills and experience in English language are required to work in this forum.  Moreover, they have to reply by making various comments here.  What was new to me was that I was able to take a very serious look at English education.  Apart from that I have been able to gain a different experience from here.  Which was not the case for other platforms.

my friend told me about this and i found it bit relax able .It is true that every new thing carry some kind of difficulties but till yet this online working is going well .  

As a beginner, it's difficult to work here without proper knowledge. First, we should get knowledge about cryptocurrencies , trading and the rest of the things, then we will be able to work on this forum. Without any information and knowledge we should not do anything otherwise it may lead us to loss.

Hello my friend, as a newbie and a newcomer to this forum, I faced many difficulties at the beginning and encountered difficulties in publishing and how to create a topic, but now the difficulties have become more than what they were and with time I think that I will gain knowledge and experience and will not have any difficulties. I wish you the best.

No I did not have any difficulty with this forum , it is quite the opposite, this forum taught me a lot about crypto currencies , the problem that I faced as a beginner was because I did not what sources to derive my knowledge about cryptocurrency from. There are many social media groups and channels that talk about cryptocurrency but I did not which one to follow and believe. 

Yea as a beginner i have lost some few cash and i came to realized if only i had made my researches well enough i could have cut short the loss... But the loss shoudnt discourage rather it should motivates you to thrive

How are you friend. 

As a beginner i have many things which i don't know what to do. The first task task for everyone is that to complete 100posts to start the crypto forum. This is the rule. I handle many calamity like100of posts. 

I am brand new in this forum my dear friend so I have not face such as difficulties and I don't know about this forum much but I heard that there are many scammers in this forum so we all should be avoided from scammers and we should follow the rules and regulations of this forum in this way there are less chances to face any difficulties.

Hello. when I joined this forum I suffer a lot of difficulties. because I did not have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies and forum rules but I spent the time I learn a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and this forum.

When I was new on this forum I don't know anything about cryptocurrencies and their trading. But now I know everything about it. This forum is very friendly I feel some difficulties but the people's of this forum helped me to clear my doubts.

Sure I'm a beginner who doesn't complete even 24 hrs since I registered in the forum, but I faced with the difficult today my first post here which was a topic I couldn't be able to see it two hours after I posted it, so I don't know whats happening there. 

When I first joined Kiripto I thought I might be able to earn a lot of bitcoin from here and my financial life might change but after a few days I realized that now I may not be able to profit as much as the market value now I was wrong in my place.