As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 76 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Hello dear friend, I am new in this field and I am still learning about cryptocurrency. I have not done any investment here so I have not faced any loss. I only invested my time here and for that, I gained knowledge. So this was productive. Learning about cryptocurrency is productive and will be productive in future for me when i will invest in crypto. And i hope everyone gets profit and never face loss

Cryptotalk trading is a good deal less difficult than foreign exchange buying and selling after I begin crypto buying and selling I did not examine nicely I experience some difficulties like I did no longer understand the market simply placed order blindly once I determined to go into this field I don't know how I should purchase bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies.

Yeah as a beginner I face many difficulties .At first i lack knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading. And my language skills and learning skills are not good enough. But after some days I acheive experience. And it helps to increase my language skills and vocabulary 

I didn't find any difficulty on the forum. Because my friend guide me, and well as his suggestion before started my work I first read the rules and regulations. Then I started posting. Mu approach towards the forum is learning about crypto. 

On 12/30/2019 at 4:36 PM, Nakamoto said:

Everyone should learn and research before spending money. Did your parents and elder teach these basic things? We learn that outside the crypto world.

there are some of the rules that we learn from the parents and markets outside of the online and cryptoworld and we can use them and implement them here.

We have to face ups and downs in our life in every step so as far as its about crypto I never get loss all you have to is just play with a strategy

Truly, that is genuine in light of the fact that I additionally experienced it and I learned with my companions who had been chastening him step by step, I could comprehend what was should have been done, I recommend you should initially concentrate with individuals who as of now comprehend it to build information.

Hello my friend . I have been using crypto money very little, too. I am trying to learn more by doing research on the Crypto talk site. I am asking questions and reading the answers. I try to get more information before investing. I get more excited every day.

Beginners face challenges most of the time since we are at the process of discovering and gathering information. There are a lot of trials and errors going on. I'm a beginner, but I'm trying to learn by searching, exploring and reading each and almost every comment here. Thank you so much. I'm doing other stuff, but I'm new to this platform.

In the beginning as I think we all face difficulties in our life so it is fact that we all face difficulties in our life when we are beginners. But our mistakes can teach us what is wrong or right.

Well, I am a begginer in this crypto world. But in my experience, I think, I don't face any difficulties for now. If we do hard work then we will be succeed. If our focus is good ,we will not face any difficulties. So, focused on your way and be successful.

Thanks.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

As a beginner in cryptocurrencies I come across some difficulties because I don't know when to make a right decision then and I also experience some loose because I sold my coins at the wrong time but now I have use my experience as beginner to learn lessons from it.

So far i don't have any difficulty in working here, i just have some deleted post which is alarming but i make sure to do my best mext time in creating post and topics. I believe all of the newbies coming here always experience difficulties but the most important thing above all is that we learn from those experiences.

I have faced many difficulties in cryptotalk but none of them is related to my loss of money. I have not lost any money here because i have not done any investment or trading yet. 

yes I feel difficulties as I wasn't aware of anything that what is this platform and how did this works but now I know everything about this platform and know what to do or what to avoid

Yeah my friend. I'm  a beginner. And now i'm facing that many of posts are not counted. So I'm worried about this. But I'm  trying to post more and more comments so that i can solve this problem. Please pray for me and follow the rules and instructions of this forum correctly. Thank you.

Edited by TanvyDipu13

from my experience I advised to all members to keep well communication to their senior year and always ask dissolution of your problem while during working on it because many people are very curious to join different online site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better protection from this real base earning program. I also advised to all members to read the guidelines and regulation which will be able to do you how to start your work on this site and how to gain a better application and valuable and useful profit from this real base earning site.

Beginning is always the most difficult problem.well begun is half done.So if you are provided with proper instruction and guidance then you can have minimum risks and errors.This was my case.I always set my foot carefully so It was not much difficult dealing with cryptos at the beginning.

As beginners, we have to learn and gain experience in trading and investing in order not to lose our money in fraudulent sites, so we must learn to succeed and gain good profits

Hi dear. I have joined a few days ago. So as a new member I also encountered some difficulties. Since I use mobile network, I don't always have good network speed. So it turns out that when I wanted to work here more, my network would have problems. As a result, I could not submit a good comment. Besides, I had problems reading various topics. I was a little scared then that I would have a problem with it. Even then, I made some mistakes because I didn't know it at first, but later I corrected them with the suggestions of the seniors.

For now, everything is going well. I have not faced any problem so far. I hope I can continue to work better here. Thank you my dear friend for your post.

Mistakes are the best friend of a beginner. It is necessary for a beginner to learn from mistakes, yes I think everyone makes mistakes as a beginner specially in trading. Experience comes from mistakes or wrong decision at the initial stage. Experience and difficulty is incredibly parportional to each other. Increase in experience will decrease the difficulty or mistakes.

As an amateur I lost one time it was my shortcoming in light of the fact that prior to contributing I didn't investigate about the site it was twofold your bitcoin site and I thought it is simple yet it is extremely hard to acquire that was an encounter. 

Yes, my friends, such a beginn  I have faced a lot of difficulties because initially I did not understand how I could do Anwar right but I came to write  today and also posting.