As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

At first all beginners have to experience difficulties. Some of them can tackle and win difficulties some them leave the work. For me i experienced a lot of difficulties.   I was scammed, i was in loss, i felt in trouble and many more. Now the problem is reduced something.        

Beginners have to experience a lot of difficulties. At first they Don't know what to do or how to work properly at crypto currency. Then they take wrong steps and fall into difficulties. So as a beginner we must be careful about our working in crypto currency. Otherwise we may fail again and again          

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I too face difficulties as a beginner...because first of all we have to know all the rules and regulation of this platform if we are not knowing this if we will do wrong we will get ban then after that we have to write our post creative with high level content then only we will get paid so try your best and explore yourself...

• +1 1

I'm luck to have began  my crypto usage and lessons in this forum so I have not lost any money before.This is why I will learn more and stay safe because losing is what I don't like to happen to me when being in crypto worlds I'm aware enough of scammers to be many around.

• +2 1

Feeling down in ourselves is not easy, you experience some of discouragement and lack of knowledge because you can't relate some of the topics that they talking about, but little by little you will be realized sometimes you need to feel that way to pursue yourself to change into someone better to fight this struggle. We all know this failure is only temporary we will be experience too the happiness that received of others. 

As a beginner , i was having some difficulties to understand crypto currency as i didn't get any lesson from this field. But after my friend taught me its an easy way to earn money and its is a great platform to earn knowledge in the field of crypto world. 

It will hard for a beginner to make money in cryptocurrency but it is natural when we start something new it will always be hard to adjust but once you get comfortable in here it is the best place for you to earn cryptocurrency. You can earn crytocurrency easly in here. As a beginner i too find dificulties in here but now iam getting used to it.

Hey friend. I'm just a beginner. So far I haven't faced any diffulties. It is quite easy to use and understand. For now I have to finish 100 post. One problem that I feel is completion of 100 post, it is taking little bit time. But actually it is a good thing as I get more knowledge.

As a beginner i was not clear with many of the topics and some terms used in it, but after knowing more about this forum from my friend who recommended me, its became more easy to handle this forum. Know I'm learning things from other user Posts and comments which is really useful to me.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a little step, nobody should despise humble beginning as the sky is just the starting point.

Reaching 100post seem like a very difficult herculean task but with patience, perseverance and determination it would become easy.

The goal is to be consistent and knowing what you stand to gain which is knowledge, that alone should serve as a motivation.

I was scammed at the start of working on cryptocurrency mining sites and my money was scammed by buying an offer of 15,000 satoshi, but it was a bad experience and it taught me a lot of things.

As a complete newbie, I am still learning about the crypto world. I haven't earned anything so far. So I haven't invested anything. But slowly and surely I will know and invest in crypto world.

Every beginner had difficulties in one way or the other on this platform. Getting to understand how the site works is still kinda new to me as I am still trying to understand how it works.

But I am sure that with the right guidance here, I will fully understand how things work with time.

The pressing issue I have on ground now is that how do I make posts for people to reply to and how many points do I get for that?

On 12/30/2019 at 9:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I think as a beginner or should research about cryptocurrency because it is not a easy currency for make money we have to do hard work for this and also we have to do meaningful comment in topics but as a beginner we have no knowledge about cryptocurrency so we are facing problem I think it is the topic of our problems we will also get the solution too

• +1 1

I have experienced a lot of things during the beginning times but now I am used to this forum. As first when I join the forum I feel like I am very mood and I don't know any thing and I spend like weeks in YouTube to learn different tutorials about the cryptocurrency and many things and again joined this forum and started my journey.

• +3 1

By Grace I did not fa any difficulty yet. Neither in the beginning days nor now. I am just trying to access and achieve my daily targets. And I dk my work with keen interest at cryptotalk. Although I am new till now but I have learned a lot of relevent things that I can survive here at this platform. Indeed

On 30/12/2019 at 11:15, kingsbtc said:

Todos sabemos lo difícil que es para un principiante ganar dinero en criptomonedas. Como principiante, ¿cuántas veces ha perdido por vencimiento en moneda criptográfica y cómo puede controlar eso?

This is delicate and if I have gone through so many things that have made me want to retire, but here I am and I am progressing little by little because mistakes are learned and that is why I am motivated again and continue, because then I think and I know that if I give up I will lose much more than what

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Ofcourse all of the beginners makes mistake, not only them, but also some of the senior members. It is hard for everyone to make money if we only know a few informations about crypto. So what do we do? We should start researching to gain more knowledge. I personally haven't lose any amoint of money here because i'm still learning.

• +2 1

As a begginner, one'may face difficulties in any field of trade or job. Inorder to overcome the same try to learn the dynamics of the forum and try to get more information about cryptocurrency and crypto talk. Don't feel discouraged with any difficulties you may face initially which can overcome easily by determination and stability.

No, i didn't face any difficulty while making posts because i followed all the rules and regulations. Before making posts i learned how to make useful topics/posts i read all the useful and informative posts and when i realized that now i could make posts easily i started my work.

Yes i am having difficulties specially here in this forum for being beginner. I have just few idea about cryptocurrency. By the time goes by as i continuously accumulating knowledge from other contents reading useful materials. I can now make my own content and contribute in this forum.

Hey my friend, As newbie I am not have a difficulties till now. I think its so wonderful to spent time here that we can earn and learn here. And as a newbie I have to complete 100 post its feels a little lag for me its only my personal experience.

My bad experience in cryptocurrency is about gambling. I get addicted so hard. The bad experience i get now, i am losing so much money. I playing gambling for 7 year finding the best strategy and then get the best strategy to making money more than my job. But unfortunately I am losing all now and going to stop my addiction.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Hello my friend, I am still new here in the forum. I have not encountered any problem until now and I am still collecting information for future benefit.