Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post?

Yes obviously. When you write any content you must be sincere about this. You can use the Grammarly keyboard it can help you to find your mistake. I use this and it's great. When I do a mistake it helps me to correct my mistake. We should write content without any kind of mistake.   it's a rule of this forum .we must follow these forum rules. Good luck my friend.

I want to say that we should check out our posts correctly before publish. It is very important for all that we should make less number of mistakes in our posts.

yes dear you are right our spelling mistakes will become the reason of our post to be deleted so we must be careful about that and you spelling check websites in order to make our topic attractive and useful because it is the only way to intimate with other people

Yes of course dear here quality matter,quantity not.If we write a long comment and do so many spelling mistake so it will be consider as low quality post.But on other hand if you write little but all the words you written are accurate and if there is no spelling mistake in it,then your post will must be considered as a good valuable post.So we must write at least with proper spelling.Thank u😇

• +2 1

Dear mate, each and every post is, without a doubt, vital. So make a helpful article by paying attention to the grammar. The forum's bad and worthless messages have been deleted. As a consequence, make every post important, substantive, and positive. This is acceptable and beneficial to all.

Yes, our post will be deleted if it contains spelling errors, and if the matter is repeated a lot, we may get a warning point, so we must first make sure that the post does not contain spelling or grammatical errors, and then we publish it

The presence of a spelling error leads to changing the meaning of the post completely. Therefore, we have to pay attention to this problem so that our posts are not deleted. You must write in a clear manner, taking into account the grammar rules as well. One of the forum rules stipulates that. To avoid this thing I advise you to do language training courses  English so that we can deal with this risk, and with this we get a good reputation and positive reviews

1 hour ago, Tahirahmad said:

Yes my friend if you do many spelling mistakes in your posts then your post will be deleted by administrater of this forum and then it is just waste of time that you create posts because your posts will be deleted by administrater of this forum case of spelling mistakes that why always create useful and informative posts .

@Tahirahmad And here there are many who do, there are topics, which in truth, it is not understood what they refer to, likewise, with very few words and only asking questions to receive answers that they have already made before, write several comments or publications to the day is not an easy thing, ideas are running out and tires, but always taking a break every so often between publications we can refresh our minds and start, that is a good idea not to make publications or comments that break the rules, greetings.

For me, i think that's right.But sometimes you can understand the common  or general meaning from the post even if there are some spelling mistakes and not too many.

Of course, my friend, there are some grammatical or grammatical errors that will lead to deletion, so please check before publishing

Edited by Aziz11

Yes, spelling errors may cause your publication to be deleted, but when simple errors can be overlooked, but if there are errors that change the meaning of the sentence, then it will delete your publication because when someone wants to participate in a topic, they must choose the right words and take into account the absence of spelling errors for their own benefit and in order not to delete the publication.

Hello all...
Having a lot of spelling errors will lead to deleting your post, because that will reduce the quality and usefulness of the post for some.
So you should be careful and not rush when writing the topic.

Yes mate too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post. Look this forum has some rules and regulations. According to the rules and regulations your comment must be related to the post and hundred character minimum. Try to avoid spelling mistakes. Make useful, relevant, unique content. 

• +1 1

Yes dear if we make little mistakes then this also will harmful for us . We considered that these are little mistake but if we make wrong spellings or wrong language grammar then it can be harmful for us.

Of course my friend the post should be very accurate and misspellings are normal, but errors cannot be many and frequent

Yes, my friend, when your topics and publications contain a lot of spelling mistakes will lead to their deletion, your words should be free from mistakes that are simple, you should read what you write carefully and examine your words to avoid spelling mistakes in it

Dear friend, for sure, the presence of spelling errors, whether in your comment or your post, will expose you to deleting the comment by the moderators, you should write calmly and correct the spelling errors.

• +3 1

On 1/31/2021 at 3:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

Having the correct spelling in your posts is especially important, especially when it comes to achieving and getting your message across in the right way. If you make a mistake in your spelling then the chances are that many of the members that are here will not be able to understand and grasp the full message of what you are doing, and as such you will not be well-received within the forum. I recommend that you make use of tools such as Grammarly as these will check your grammar and your spelling in the posts and better your knowledge of the English language. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yea it is right that some posts will be deleted because of irrelevant words and not that posts which is not related to the given topic. And I don't think that spelling mistakes are not cause of deleting posts. But we must view our posts and try to correct the spellings.

In fact, I tried to create more than one topic about cryptocurrencies, but all of them were deleted. I think that there are strong rules and conditions that must be adhered to while creating high-quality topics.

Thank you, my friend. Some people complain about deleting their participation even though its content is important and forgot the language issue. Frankly speaking, the number of my posts in the forum is not close to the number on the yobit platform, because at the beginning of my journey here I did not review my post💔

@Bruce lee

Thank you for informing us my friend actully i make many spelling mistakes my self and that bothers me alot and my phone does not help me with the word pridiction i hope that the forum helps us with this problem 

• +5 1

It's good and true that when w spelling mistakes in the post are much more than information understanding become difficult. So that is why it's deleted.

Hello dear I don't think so they will delete your post but I think they should add a dictionary and after this if you do mistakes again then they should give you warning points.

• +2 1

On 1/31/2021 at 6:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

Yes, my brother, you are right. I am agree with you from what you have said. Because yes small mistakes hurt us a lot. Going forward we ignore small mistakes by understanding small mistakes but those small mistakes go ahead and hurt us a lot. We don't know why. Ignore. So I think that whatever we have to do, we have to do it very carefully, beyond our comprehension, so that we don't make any small mistake, the consequences of which we have to go ahead and suffer a lot.