After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

Hello brother, happy to see you. Brother if you complete your hundred posts than you will do 20 posts on daily basis it will make your 200 talk tokens daily and also do 50 reaction to the deserving posts and you will earn a good money here

You have the right to twenty posts every day, and after you get one hundred posts, payment begins, and this depends on the extent of your participation in the forum, meaning at least five days.

I think for all beginners after the first week they will get her first payment if they work every day in the forum but if they don't come often they will take a long time and will lose the time and the capacity to return, so they don't have to give up 

Welcome, my friend, of course, after completing the hundred comments, it begins, your work is completed by completing twenty posts per day and on the seventh day, it starts with you, I get money so you continue your work perfectly with adherence to the laws and you find yourself entering the world of cryptocurrencies and digital and gaining knowledge as well.

@A beer04beer04 you are right, according to the yobit platform as well if you are a beginner, you will receive a payment after you finished creating 100 useful post and it takes 7 days before the payment appears. You need to wait and keep on creating useful post in order to gain earnings here. The payment method says that you won't be paid for that day, unless you got rates for your posts.

Dear after completing your hundred post then your income start you are able to create 20 post a day and if you posting on Sunday then your income after a week on the day of money you receive your useful and save post that is not deleted.

The normal thing in this forum is that after 2 weeks of starting we can remove our satoshis daily, but there is a problem which is that they are cleaning the forum and we cannot remove our assets until the cleaning of the forum is finished, it It is normal for it to be two weeks, but there is a delay and we have no knowledge of what it could be, since they have not given delay information on the platform.

hello my dear friend, The forum I am working on can earn money every seven days.  This forum is very good. If you want to work on it, you don't have to make any investment. You get money after working for seven days.

If you did complete your first 100 posts task then you will do 20 posts on daily base till seven days, after seven days your earning will be start. But the main thing which cause some problems are the violation of rules and regulations of this forum. And this forum is best place for earning and learning. 

• +1 1

hi bro 
 as you can see im a newbie here and im doing my  first 100 pots here but after completing my 100 posts ill get my first income after 7 days im so my excited to get my first income with this forum hope ill get it soon and im sure ill get soon because im doing my work hard here so forum wont disappoint me

Hello my dear. First, follow the rules of the form and experience 100 posts. Need to post valuable useful. You have to post 20 every day. Will be paid after 7 days. Thanks.

• +1 1

When you register on this platform, you have to do the first 100 posted as a trial, that is, you work on this platform continuously for 7 days, after which is your going start on this platform. After that, if you comment on 20 posts in 1 day, the positive reaction is received on them, then in this way your becomes immediate, then you can also get the with draw  thereafter. 

Hello my dear friend,

I hope you will be fine, According to the rules and regulations of this forum you should receive your payment after seven days. Don't worry about payment just hard work with patience. First you need to post 100 comment, then you need to post twenty replies daily then after seven day you can get your money of useful post. So don't worry about payment and keep hard work with patience.

• +4 1

If you want to earn money by working here, you have to work very patiently for the first ten days. Because in the first two days or 3 days you have to complete 100 posts and then 20 comments every day for a total of seven days. Then you will get your fast payment but If there is any problem on the site, your payment may take more than two to three days

• +2 1

Hy pal. First you need to put up hundred comments. Then your name will registered. Then you want to publish twenty replies every day. Then after seven days you may get your money which got here in yobit account. Don't fear your bitcoins are safe in yobit. It is happened to all of us nearly. I recommendation you to touch with assist crew.

The principal installment will be recieved following 7 days there's an issue in a framework so that is BTC isn't pulling out. Before long mediator will take care of this issue. Best of Luck.

I got my first payment after 15 days later from created my account. Cause first 8 days i completed my first 100 post. Then we know that they give us payment 7 days later after complete our 100 post. So i got my payment 15 days later after created my account.

• +2 1

After the 7 to 10 days of starting paid posts you will get your income of first 20 paid posts. The payment of 2nd 20 paid posts will come to you after one week.

IN short

After one week you will get your payment.

My friend first you complete your 100 comments and then 30 posts daily post and get payment after seven days.don’t worry about crypto payment.this site is trustable site.its satisfied plate form. According to me i am fully satisfied this forum.and main things follow the rules of crypto.then you safe in this forum.otherwise you face big problems.

Dear friend, after I finished my first 💯 post, I received my earning the 7 day, and continued doing my 20 daily post. Thanks to you.

You are right. You will get your money 7 days after you finish 100 posts. After you post 100, you will have to make 20 useful posts every day. Then I hope you will get your payment.

Hello friend I'm a new member of this platform i didn't know much about payment but i heard from my friend that payment  comes after a week.....after completing 100 unpaid posts

Welcome dear . If you have complete hundreds post thus forum then you useful and authentic post every day . Hundreds character in your comment . Follow rules and regulations. You get good reputation then you will earning start . 

Thankyou ❤

• +5 1

You will get payment only after completing 7 days after 101st useful comment. The most important part to note is that only useful comments which are rated will be considered for payment. In my case I recieved my payment on 12th day taht is I have completed my first 100 comments in 5 days.