After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

In my opinion, you should focus on how to earn and work sincerely and gain experience here and then the money will flow to you so do not worry my friend I seek knowledge The money comes to you. As for me, I received my first payment 14 days after completing the 100 free posts.

• +2 1

My friend, the first time earning date is not set in stone; you must wait and continue to make regular posts in accordance with the forum's rules and regulations. It will take you about ten days to earn your first dollar. It can, however, be expanded.

I am also a novice member in this forum and I did not withdraw my first win after your question, my friend, does not carry the clear expression. Therefore, you must clarify your intention to enable experienced people to get the correct answer.

• +1 1

We're getting paid, a week after we wrote our 20 posts,
This is provided that these posts comply with the forum rules, be useful, and have a good reputation
Our account must be linked with the yobit

• +3 1

you can get the first earnings from this forum 7 days after writing posts, if you already have 100 previously written and verified posts.  So it goes.

after making hundred drive post you can make for 7 days daily 20 use report and after that your payment start next your payments. And then you received your payment after 14 days this is the process of cryptocurrency payment

• +3 1

Welcome to the forum my friend

I also like you new here and started making my first hundred comments

To finish them and then I will start with 20 comments daily to earn profit

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, you will get your first profit seven days after completing the free posts, to get a good amount. Make twenty useful posts per day. I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

You recieve first money after doing 100 free usfull post, then after that yOull pay and you'll get pay for each post you make daily ... After 100 free post ypu may get withdraw after evert 3..4 days of continously working.

On 30‏/1‏/2021 at 15:45, Arslan meo said:

My friend you must receive your payments after the 7th day of your useful posts after the 100 free initial entries, count on this date, and of course everything will be fine. 

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you complete your first 100 post then you will get the payment after 7 days so you should be do your work on the daily basis thank you so much for asking and best of luck

Welcome my friend in this forum, you will definitely get all your payments, but in the beginning you must finish 100 comments for free, but then you will be paid for every comment that has a positive reputation 200 satoshis a week after its publication.

I received my payments after 7 days after having completed 100 publications or comments.
Working here in this forum is very reliable, they are responsible for sending you your payment on time, do not be discouraged, if you comply with the rules of the forum you will have your reward.

in this cryptotalk forum we get paid for our useful posts and ideas here and it will actually payments occurs every 7 days but it will always depends on your earned Positive ratings and to moderators if they pays your posts in a day just be more productive always to post more ideas.

A good question my friend. After completing your 100 posts you will be asked to post the 20 to 25 post every day. After you completing your 25 post every day then after 7 days you can withdraw your first payment..So don't worried about the payment and focused on work hard. 

I think I have get my income after 15 to 20 days because I think about her time to complete by mark in beginning it is difficult for me to make a post but now I am doing work properly and now it is easy for me and I like this forum.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I am still a new member, but you must first complete the 100 comments and then start counting the comments for you and take your reward, but you have to work hard and patience.

Dear friend, it does not matter how many days you have worked here. You have to reach 100 posts first on yobit to become eligible for earning. Once you reach you will have to make 20 posts every day. You will be paid after seven days of posting after you reach 100 posts. 

• +5 1

The first payment will be recieved after 7 days of the 101st comment. For me I recieved my first payment in my 12th day in this platform. The payment will be done in terms of btc coins and we can convert it according to our interest.

First we complete our hundred posts then we make 20 usefull posts on a daily basis. Seven days payment is kept pending. After seven days we start receiving our payment. We get paid for every usefull post. We should work hard by joining the form so that we can learn from this form and be able to earn.

My seven days of the paid 20 post are gonna complete tomorrow in my  view i should get my payment till then but if it doesn't happen i think i will wait for some days for it it might be for some technical issue or something else

After 7 days I received my payment. To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. By the opportunity of cryptotalk forum I can earn money. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. According to rules and regulations you have to complete hundred post first. After completing hundred post you have to complete 20 post per day. Then 7 days later you will receive your payment. 

I hope members will not be afraid when there is a delay in payments because this may happen due to some technical problems or because of other regulatory measures. It is important that you continue your work as usual and you will get your payments later for sure.

You must first write 100 free publications at the beginning.  After that, you must write 20 posts per day.  You will get your wages a week after publishing.  You must first review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions.  Only supported publications are paid.  Therefore, focus must be placed on the knowledge in order to improve the content of the posts.  A week after publishing your posts, you will get 200 satoshi for each sponsored post.