After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

I have been working in this forum for a long time. The moderator of this forum pays us quickly.I received my first payment within 7 days.I have been getting paid to work in this forum for a long time without any problem.I hope you get the money soon.

After completing your first 100 useful post then proceed to start posting your 20daily post for 7 days. Post should be relevant and useful with relevant topics and comments 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes affcuse I know cryptotalk basic information . first of all my friends 100 Post camplet and earn to good amount .

reward will occur after 7 days and thus go on. Cryptotalk provide hansome amount.

@Arslan meo  it depends on you taht in how many days ypu complete your 100 posts because our earning start after 7 days after completing firs 100 posts.  Therefore if you want that your earning start soon then create 100 posts as soon as pissible. 

Hi, I can really understand you predicament, I worked for about 11 days too before my pay started, but I want to assure you that your payment would begin soon, and it would be from the previous day's that miss. 

i have not yet got my first earning . my earning are the still in the yobit forum and there has not been any other person or any thing that stuck up to my mind more then this. in order to do so i have done many attempts.

If you have a good experience with how much you earn after a long time, then you may have got something good here because you have a purpose here. If you can do a lot of good here, you may have got something good here because your first purpose here  If you work hard and you get good results, you will get good results here. Hopefully, at some point, you will get enough here.

Welcome in start, and earning of each members start after 7 days of completing your first 100 practice posts . I think your payments should be start if it did not start than contact support team otherwise check your useful posts count. 

They pay just on useful posts .

Hy friend. I am also newly joined this platform. But thing which i konow that you have to do 100 comments and after that you have to do 20 comments per day for one week after that your earning start.

My friend, you should seek knowledge before profit. If you complete the first hundred comments, then you start taking profit every day. You are allowed twenty useful comments, and you will take their profit after 7 days have passed on them.

In a complete week time after proper posting of the requirements. Your posting shall begins counting for payment both in talk coin and Bitcoin. Provided your work is qualitative be rest assured to receive payment in double phases of currencies. Keep posting valuable topics and comments

After first making 100 meaningful posts following all the rules of the forum.  I received my first payment seven days later for the next daily post.  This is why every post must be meaningful and have a positive rating for each post.

You will receive your earnings 7 days after you must have completed your first useful 100 post. It totally depends on how long it took you to complete your first 100 posts. Some take 3 to 4 days, others take more or less days to do so. Please note that you only earn for useful posts created as not all your posts would be eligible for payment. Link your account on yobit, I believe you should be earning already.

First I say to good luck for your work. When I completed the 100 posts then after passing the 7 days I got my first btc payment. And you say that you got some btc then it is your post content mistake and make your post best. Every rating post get payment. This is the rule of this forum. Just work with patience and try to best. 

You have to make 100 posts to become a member of this forum and after completing your 100 post you have be also make 2o post till 7 days and after 7 days later you will get your payment.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

At the beginning of your work, you have to be patient and follow the rules of the forum so that you do not face any problem and make 100 free posts, and after that you create on a daily basis 20 posts with useful and high quality content and after 7 days you start getting paid.

According to my information dear mate after 7 days you can withdraw your first income. And onward you can also withdraw your money after one week. So work carefully and get money.

My friend ,, the first 100 posts are not paid, but they are completely free, after you complete them, every 20 useful daily posts you receive payment for, 7 days after the first day you started them ..

So you should not worry my friend, you will definitely get paid ,, good luck ❤️

First be patient and doing work hard. You get your money when you completing your 100 posts after this you will make 20 useful posts daily. After seven days you get your money. If it is not coming then be patient maybe there was a problem but money always coming.

As indicated by the standard and guideline of this structure you ought to recieve your installment following multi day yet in crypto button dosnt work appropriately because of some issue however as per my assessment it not huge issue after certain days it ought to be cover so you should proceed with your work dont stress you ought to recive your installment trust on crypto

Don't worry my friend, because everyone get his payment after 7 days of the post that are made after first 100 posts. I also have start my earning after 7 days of the day when I started my postings after first 100 post. You also will be paid after 7 days, be sure when you was completed your 100 posts. And the number of 100 posts should be seen in YoBit site. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Actually after 10 or 12 days later you will get your first payment because first you have to be completed 100 post and then 20 post till 7 days and first 100 post take a lot of time to be make so that take at least 2 or 3 days and also 7 days then all these count later you will get payment at least 10 or 12 days later.

If you have completed your first 100 posts for which you will not receive payment.  After that you have to do 20 posts daily, the payment of which you will start receiving after the next 7 days.  No need to worry. Keep up the good work. You will get your payment soon.