Gradually moves to other sections 💖 - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

Gradually moves to other sections 💖

Yes you are right. When we join this forum we post in the beginners section but then after getting some experience of it we should move towards others section too.  It is good for the health of forum and also for us.  When we go to other sections we get more knowledge about topics related to that sections. 

For me, since I am a beginner, I started from this section, and after a while, I will move to visit the rest of the sections to get more experience in cryptocurrencies.

This is important, and it is good to move from time to time to the rest of the sections and learn more about Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies and increase experience in the field of trade.

I just joined this platform two weeks ago and I don't have much knowledge and information about crypto world that's why I work here to learn more things from this section then after learning I'll go to other sections. If you don't have knowledge and you go to other sections then you can face trouble.so start learning from this section then go for others.

• +2 1

My dear friend, I hope you are fine. We must start in the junior department first in order to collect sufficient information, gain experience and learn about all parts of the work after which we can start on other topics

Indeed, your words are correct. We are a huge number in the forum. If all of us had published a post, whether one comment or one topic per day, and then completed the required posts, the interaction would have been better than now.

This forum is perfect for newcomers because then they can start a discussion and share their experiences with other users. After just a few days in this forum, they can move on to other sessions also because platform is full of them.

The beginner section is very active. I have noticed that all the members of the forum mostly publish posts only in the beginner section. We must learn from each section and create a post.

Hello dear, I think that the new member of the forum should stay in the junior section for a while until he can compose information and basics on the issue of coding, and then he can definitely move to other sections.

• +4 1

When you're in this forum and you start with the begginer section there are so many things you'll be able to acquire and just like that gradually you can move to other sections to get more knowledge and be well educated to help you out in your crypto journey

Hello everyone..I hope you are well, dear.
Most of the members comment and post in the section "for beginners" because the information that is circulated within it is of great value and very important for all members (new and old), and everyone should know this useful information.
As it is not possible to move to the rest of the sections without delving into the details of the "About Forum" section and the "For Beginners" section, because the information contained within the remaining sections requires extensive experience.

All sections in the Cryptotalk forum are very informative. We must give time and learn in each section. It should be our responsibility to publish the post in each section.

well it is important to get ourselves engage in other section of the platform. But most importantly one has to gain knowledge on how things work in other to avoid issues of getting your post deleted or warning points.

All beginners start their work in this section in order to gain experience and knowledge and be able to succeed in their work, but moving to the rest of the departments requires great experiences to publish useful topics and posts in order not to be deleted.

I think that the beginners in the cryptotalk platform are just restricted from posting outside the beginner section, untill they finish there first hundred posts, so after getting the required foundation from the beginner section, then we should move to other sections to learn more about the cryptotalk platform.

• +2 1

The beginners section is the most suitable section for those newly joined to the forum, as it is rich in various and comprehensive information about the world of crypto and its various fields, in a simplified and easy manner, in addition to the presence of many topics necessary to explain the rules of the forum and guide beginners to avoid committing violations.

Of course.  My friend.  We need to do the basics first.  Must acquire knowledge.  Will continue to post valuable useful comments.  Then we move on to the next section.  Thanks.

Yes you are right .We get experience and knowledge from the beginner section learn from it and than go towards other section where we can share our experience .

Yes, I agree with, there are many things that we can learn in those other sections too, we should not just limit ourselves to a particular section and leave the other ones, instead, we should touch a of them.

Yes, I agree with you in this regard but prior to going into other sections, first you need to acquire sound base knowledge, while staying in the beginners section. But better is to stay into beginners section until you don't get enough experience to visit the other sections of the forum and this will be good for you when you visit the other sections with great knowledge and experience. First, stay in the beginners section, build your knowledge and experience and later, go and utilize your experience in the other sections. 

I think in my point of view if you knew by here in this form then keep working on beginner section a lot from those topics where in beginner section then move on to the next session in this way you can grow here within some days

Indeed gradually we move because a journey of a thousand miles started with a step and I believe crypto currency has been of existence for quite a time.. 

The beginners section is here for anyone who enters the forum and wants to gain knowledge and experience. We can provide our opinion in other sections if we want, but with caution that we know every information we provide is correct so that our participation is not deleted.

Of course, as one advances in knowledge we expand, the beginning in Cryptotalk must be from the easiest and as we grow in the forum we are stepping on ground in other more complex sections. If I agree that you have to move forward, do not stay alone in the first sections. It's right.

Yeah Absolutely we need to come In next section for further information about this forum . Because this forum has different sections for work and for knowledge.  When you become a full member or senior members than you will be able to comment on next section . Just try to make best . And give chance to grow fast.