Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

Hello my friend
I definitely agree with you on this
Working smart saves effort and time
But to provide that we have the patience to gain experience and learn about cryptocurrencies
Good luck to you

Smart work and hard work complement each other in us. We can do our work without prior planning, setting goals, and being ready in our work and committed to it so that we can succeed in the work we started.

They are both good and I think they are related..You will not be able to work smartly unless you are serious .. you have to spend some time here to learn more and be able to work more intelligently and this brings us back to the first point .. you have to plan and think .. then you will get what you want smoothly

Edited by AbdAlkaremShaddoud

Completely my friends, intelligence and hard work are complementary to some of them. You cannot commit to one of them and leave the other, so make sure that your mind is completely clear before you start publishing any information to be based on your intelligence and make sure that you are diligent and patient to receive at the end of your day a good payment of Bitcoin in addition to a large amount of  Experiences gained from friends

Hello mr friend , i agree with you.  In this platform you should work smart work.  Hard work need a long time but in smart work you can do the same thing by the minimum time.and I  always like smart work. Because in this competitive world you need to be smart ,Without become smart you can't be successful. That's why we all should do our work in smart way.  

I would prefer personal smart work because the whole world is moving towards smart work only. People are doing a lot of work at a time just because of why they prefer smart work, You can't be successful without being smart. That's why we all need to do our jobs smart.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because we all have need to do hard work on this platform so that we can create good and quality content for this platform and can get proper money from this platform. 

Thank you for elaborating on the distinction between hard work and smart work. We should apply this distinction in many other areas of life to achieve success. I like smart work because it allows us to be competitive and produce good results by proper preparation and prioritization.

I think the smart work is better because you won't feel bored

From hard work also you can have some money but you may feel bored 

I also like  hardwork because  if a man  can hard work and he passes  all difficult  i and their solution  if aman donot  hardwork because  they are  in failure  life  if you work hard here tou can become  a millionaire  thank you

This is a good topic. Well, working hard is smart work and so they are almost the same thing. Working here is not difficult if you have a goal that you are moving towards, but the smart work appears when you move to the stage of trading and investing, and you will then know that your efforts have paid off, good luck to all.

Yeah brother crypto is a big world in this many people sincre to our work and some people fake work so you add to own sincre work. Other side crypto is a trusted site so you word hard and smart work and earn the smart profit.

I agree with your post, we must work hard here in this forum, reading many topics that are interesting, so that we can acquire knowledge about this world of cryptocurrencies, and that way we will not be ignorant, if we work hard we will have good profits.

hail my friend, of course, tough design and perfect perfection. We canister additionally arrange time and admire the forum convention and the supervisors ’instructions here. It is essential to interrelate with this forum

Hello my friend, if we assume that hard work is worth 1 and smart work is worth 1 as well, but serious work takes a week for example, and smart work takes 4 days, then why don't we do hard and smart work together, to gain 2 instead of 1, and in a maximum of 10 days?

This is just an example. Just my friend, to bring points of view. I advise everyone to work hard and smart so that the rate of profit and knowledge is the highest possible. Greetings to all of my friends and I wish you success.

This publication is important and simple at the same time... Explains the difference between hard work and smart...I agree with you that we should adopt hard work because it is less effort and less time than hard work...We must use intelligence in our daily work and in our lives in general.. We're probably going to find it hard to get to the goal if we work toward it, but if we make a smart plan, we'll get to the goal with less time and effort.

I suggest you a smart job here. Don't work hard here just create useful posts for other members and share more information about this forum. I also work here. This sir is so good you can work smart here and make a lot of money. Improve your English language. You learn a lot from this site. Both pay their customers and it is very important for users to perform their daily tasks.

Oh my God, very amazing words ... You mean that you will achieve your dreams after taking a short way, which is smart work..Your idea is very wonderful ... because smart work will achieve your dream in a shorter period and does not need a long time
As for working hard for long hours without a strategy, it can take your patience ... you are right, thank you

Hello my friend Your asking this question is beautiful and really useful, that hard work leads to satisfactory results and accomplishes tasks without being lazy, but it is possible that we do the same hard work, but with new and smart innovations that reduce effort and time and provide fatigue with good luck for you.

hard work mean people working for several hours and they don't know still but they are working you have to keep on smart work that you have to read other people comments also then get idea from them and write in simple way.

Hard work is like something that you do by your hand by spending hours and it will have a great affect on health. But smart work is something that you do on your computer laptop or something. And it does not include any long hours.

According to me smart work is more important as compare to hard work because a labor do hard work but he remain a labor but a businessman do smart work so according to me smart work leads you toward your success and their is no doubt.

Welcome, my dear friend, I hope you are in good health. Hard work is necessary to reach the desired goal, and how beautiful and successful it will be if it is accompanied by intelligence at work. Your topic is wonderful and I want to agree with you that reaching the goal with intelligence and sophistication is less tiring than reaching With great effort, as intelligence relieves us of the great effort that we will make to reach our goal. Good luck to you.❤️❤️

You said something, but smart work makes space for hard work from a certain point of view. It will not finish working hard without the target or schedule. Acting intelligently thus brings in a course of work, policy and to make it a success.

yes my friend you have to work smart and keep your hard and give less time and give all your effort in that time just focus on your work don't do other things while doing one thing.