Is followers are necessary? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

I think followers is not necessarily in this forum the main thing in forum to provide good information and knowledge here 

As far as I know friend follower is not very necessary but again it is necessary because with follower you can get reaction to every one of your posts. You can create high quality topics and which will become a hot topic when you have a large number of followers.When your topic gets hot topic and more reactions you will definitely think you are an important member for this platform and if you can always give us advanced topic gift then you will be rewarded by moderators. I hope you understand me. I hope that's what you're giving us. You understand. If you understand me, you'll definitely mention me. I'm waiting for your notification.

Followers are not necessary here . You just have focus on good content.

If you create quality content you will get reputation or someone is following you mean he is learning something from you.

• Useful or interesting 1

No followers are not necessary in this forum. This forum check your work not your followers. I will advise you that work hard on this forum. Don't concentrate on the followers but always concentrate on our work on this forum. This forum is very good for gaining knowledge and experience.

• +2 1

I will advise you that doesn't get tension of our followers because followers are not necessary in this forum. I will prefer you that work hard and makes our posts content very useful and informative. Then if you will make this then your followers on this forum goes on increasing.

• +1 1

Hello friends, I hope everyone is well.  From that question it is understood that the words of the followers.  It is said to benefit the followers and to follow the instructions of the followers.  In my opinion, both aspects are different.  Thanks.

Yes, followers are important for two main reasons, 1 is that they can be a means for your community reputation o move up fast sine they will rate your post anytime you post and 2 they can benefit from your post too instead just coming across it randomly.

Yes, followers are important for two main reasons, 1 is that they can be a means for your community reputation o move up fast sine they will rate your post anytime you post and 2 they can benefit from your post too instead just coming across it randomly.

Yes, buddy if you want to increase the number of followers in your post then you have to patiently work hard and post about trading and investing so that other members can benefit by following it.

I will be frank with you, my friends, I do not know if it is necessary to have followers, but according to my view, followers are not necessary in this work, and what is important here is that we provide useful information. 

dear i do not think so that the followers are necessary for this forum because the only thing which matter is hardworking and proper time or attention towards this forum so i suggest you to keep patience and work hard if you want to be successful in your life

Followers are important in this forum if you have some followers then you will get more positive ratings on your post your earning is depends on positive rating always try to create useful topic in this forum that increase your follower and you will get maximum advantage

Ive been told that followers are not necessary for you to earn reputation and money on this forum. Just be patient and connsistent with creating good, praise worthy content. You'll get followers ultimately. Wish you best of luck! 

There is certainly thus have to have supporters the following. Exactly why must we'd like supporters being the following? That is not any social media marketing. Yet it is excellent to own supporters due to the fact when you have supporters next the explanation for your feedback have got top quality. Will not make an effort to help make supporters. Make an effort to acquire information and also ensure it is well worth your time and energy.

It's not necessarily but it's great if you have a lot of followers that can react in your post and follow your created posts all the time they can increase your reputation by reaction they give you ,so it's good to have them of course 

I think that the lack of followers for you does not negatively affect your account, but it affects positively because these followers will place reviews on your posts and comments, which will increase your reputation.

• +1 1

I think differently . more followers mean your content is likely to be raed by more people and you are likely to have more reputation points.And good reputation will help ingood earning.Although less number of followers is not a danger for your account.

Thank you for your topic my friend, the presence of people who follow the posts is very necessary, the more followers, the more likes, the greater the reputation, and also the more income

Hello friend thank you very much and I don't think we have to follow and our ID will be banned for this I don't think so but sometimes we have to follow others to gain the knowledge that we have to follow.

You don't necessarily get followers here

People who follow you may do harm

But to get the reputation, strengthen your account and not be banned, you must earn a good reputation and work hard always, do not give up and never give up

All the best for everyone

• +3 1

As for me, I like to follow all good topics because I increase my knowledge
Followers share their knowledge with you, with their comments on your topics
And give you a good reputation
This is very important. We are here to learn, develop and earn a profit

The presence of followers in your account is not necessary, but in my opinion, if no one follows you, then how will you know the result of your work and posts whether they are useful and good or not .... To receive payment for your work, your posts must be useful, high-quality and comprehensive that attract followers to evaluate what you posted and get the appropriate remuneration. For your business

Not necessary, if you want to follow someone in the forum it is meaning that you like the posts the person makes and you want to read more from. It is just that, if you are not you do not have to follow someone or anyone.

20 hours ago, Afroja14 said:

More followers don't mean much income. If you have some quality and information about your subject and post, your followers automatically increase.

Exactly mate, it is even more important to follow others than getting followed because the more you follow senior members the more you increase your chances of gaining more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency world.

No. I don't think It's necessary.  But I think it’s very important to follow some great members who have great knowledge about crypto and we can get help from them. Because due to our lack of knowledge and experience it's hard enough to post sometimes. But old members are experienced, have enough information, if we follow them we can get idea from them also we can know how to creat a good quality post

You do not have to have followers on your account, but if you have followers on your account this means that you share useful information

• +1 1