If my topic and another person's topic accidentally match then what will cut my topic? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

If my topic and another person's topic accidentally match then what will cut my topic?

Hello my senior members I am new here.  And I asked you something for that matter.  If my topic and the topic of other members are the same, will they cut my topic?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

i think it will remains both but you must take some review of your topics and comments because if you don't do that the moderators will check it then if they have similarities and if they found that both topics are the same it will deleted because of copy pasted topics so better to choose on your topics to posts and make sure to search first on the search bar of this forum to check it.

Hello friend ,, Well ,, I think that this matter depends on time ,, and I mean that whoever publishes the topic first ,, his post will still exist ..

But I do not think that the similarity will happen to a large degree, there will definitely be a difference, at least in the manner of writing.

Therefore, you must pay close attention and avoid copying and repeating the words of others, my friend ..

15 hours ago, Amelia0044 said:

Hello my senior members I am new here.  And I asked you something for that matter.  If my topic and the topic of other members are the same, will they cut my topic?

@Amelia0044 Dear friend if accidentally happen then the first one is will remain here in the platform for posts the second one is will delete by the moderators if the explanation is same.

My dear friend every site any every company have some rules

And here is the rule is if there is a already a post if you create the same post then the firstly post will remain and your post will be deleted.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:03 PM, wisho96 said:

yes my dear friend when our posting material is not able to use script organisation the leader our topic, and on the other hand we are not able to get payment on our deleted post so guys if you want to get useful post you should post your experience here for helps to others. 🥰

Dear friend @wisho96, i am strongly agree with your all lovely points. I think that we should give best and different goal to the post. And should be borned interest in the post. By this, i hope we can avoid from banned. Thanks my dear for this information. Thank you very much. 😊❤️💕

Friends, it happens that our topics match with each other that not only the goods will be deleted but also how they upload both of them and whoever is good luck becomes successful. ۔

You do not want to be frustrated if you cannot get the right pitch so invest in a good capo.You will write according to your own thoughts and the other according to your own thoughts.

Hello everyone, correctly, if two similar posts and comments are made, they will most likely delete the post, and you also run the risk that your account will be deleted, since it is against the rules of the forum, I always recommend that you search first for the search engine, to see if a topic has already been published, that you have in mind to publish.

This is why I ask all users before to create any new post to make a little search in the forum about the topic you want to talk about to avoid any problems like this,if that happens the last topic will be deleted of course 

In this situation sometimes the moderators delete the matching topic and sometimes they give the warning point therefore we should use the search feature to avoid the repetition of the new topics and to avoid the violation of the forum.

Hello friend, whenever a publication is repeated, it ends up eliminating the newest one, the old one has priority, so we must be very careful when making our comments to try to have good content and make them clear because if our comments are new but better In content they leave ours and the old one is eliminated because the comment that is better written is more enriching to the forum. This is what I think I can be wrong luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are specific rules for this problem. If a topic already exists on the forum site and we make it publish again then by rules the moderators will delete it. Now sometimes it can happen without our knowledge that a specific topic is already on the forum. But if we keep doing this again and again then the moderators might ban us from here. So always try to search here that what you are posting isn't already posted by someone else because it counts as cheating and cheating leads to ban on this site.

• +1 1

I think that the similarity can happen to the idea because I am a beginner and most beginners have the same questions in their head and the same question here may occur, but the similarity will not be even in the way of writing and explanation I think that if it is not copy paste then the two topics will remain in the forum .. I wish you success

if this kind of scenario occurs then the person who first created the topic will have their topic still in the forum while the person who created later your topic will be deleted.

From what the rules say, if there are two topics or publications, even if they are similar, one will be deleted and the other will remain, for that reason we must avoid making topics similar or equal to those of others and there to be authentic although sometimes we had already thought that theme and that's it.

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, according to the rules of the forum, if your post is similar to a previous post of one of the members, your post will be deleted because it is considered a process of fraud and stealing ideas, and your account may be banned if this matter is repeated, so I advise you to read the members ’posts well before creating a post and try to write it in your own style and way

• +4 1

Duplicate posts are deleted depending on the sequence they were published and we should avoid making similar topics to those that already exist in this forum that's the reason we must do research before on topics we want to publish before doing it just to make sure it's not a duplicate.

My dear friend, when you decide to create a topic above all, search for his words in the search button if it is repeated, do not create it, but if something goes wrong and repeat a post I think the post is not deleted if it is not just paste copies

• +3 1

I think the newer post will get deleted but maybe it is not so when you want to make a post , just try to check the post name in the search.

• +1 1

There's no chance two topics are same.There is obviously some difference between two Posts.Sometimes topics are almost same.There is a risk of getting banned your id.Need little bit research about that

Dear friend I think if your topic match with the topic of other person then nothing will be happen maybe your content will be deleted by the forum and it will not then you without giving you any warning point and if you do a single mistake then you are not banned by the forum but you should always be careful.

• +2 1

If our topic or comment is similar to any other member's, then our post is deleted. We should do research in the forum and publish new unique posts.

I think, no because your content may match with each other and it is also possible that you share same information. But one other thing is most important that whether you are copying the content of others or not?  If yes, then you are in trouble because plagiarism leads to deletion of your content and might get banned as well. But if no, then you are on the safe side. So, don't copy the content of others.

According to my point of view if your post is similar to another one by chance then your post must be deleted. It has also chance that your your account should be banned. Because this is against the rules and regulations of the forum. So becareful when creating any topic.