Create informative post to attract people's attention and increase your reputation - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Create informative post to attract people's attention and increase your reputation

Yes, my friend, of course, creating a useful post makes us motivated and able to collect profits very quickly, and good reputation, so it is wonderful and deserves us to work hard and be patient, thank you for this wonderful participation. 

There is no doubt that the condition of getting reactions is linked to the useful topics and posts it offers in this field, in addition to the search for new ideas and concepts that enable you to present something new and gain a reputation.

There is no doubt that all the good and useful posts bring the reputation to our posts. It is also true that the new information and knowledge brings the reputation when someone read our posts and get something new to.his mind, he definitely gives the positive reputations to the post. So for all this, we must have to share useful information about Cryptocurrency.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

When the novice studies this forum and the way of the work that must be done, he works to develop his experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies on this platform and his analysis of these topics and creating new and useful ideas will help him gain a good reputation and this indicates his activity in this business.

• +3 1

Hello 

Creating informational and best quality posts is very essential and should be created to spread knowledge of cryptocurrency on this forum.

and create a post that proves useful to everyone, in which he wrote useful knowledge, it is sure to get a very good reputation.

• +1 1

Certainly everyone here is looking for knowledge and gaining more knowledge and cannot waste their time on duplicate posts and old ideas. Before publishing, it is best to use forum search to find out if post ideas are duplicate or not.

• +1 1

Well my dear friend, you are right, we are here to learn and get knowledge of encrypted currencies and work on the Internet so we like to see new topics and ideas that increase our knowledge and experience

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, all members of the forum must provide useful contents for the benefit of all members of the forum. Beginners can post useful posts. There are a lot of beginners who have a lot of information about the world of coding. We must encourage them to publish. All members of this forum have many ideas and every day they come up with good and useful ideas. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, Azizalagha said:

Creating informational and best quality posts is very essential and should be created to spread knowledge of cryptocurrency on this forum.

and create a post that proves useful to everyone, in which he wrote useful knowledge, it is sure to get a very good reputation.

@Azizalagha 

We are all looking for those positive reactions that give us the possibility to have extra income, we must find a way to get them by complying with all the rules and requirements of the forum, it is not easy to write, because often the ideas escape, and with the daily work the time is not enough, but we must always look for a space for publications and interactions that help us to make things go very well.

Yes, people always gravitate towards good content, so all you have to do is post helpful and helpful information and this is how you ensure that you get a reputation and followers because then people will want to learn more, Also, avoid making grammatical errors so everyone can understand.

I am sure that you made this post with the right mind my dear, but from as I see this, there are posts we create that have not attracted attention and they have been giving very good information. I created many lately and I have very low comments and reputation from them. But if you look at them in my profile and select posts, then you will see they are unique posts and give excellent information, but have very low views and reputation. This is becase many member are staying in the beginners and post very similar writings with each other and very few move to other sections.

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right you should to use a good material in your post that will help you to get the more reputation and one thing or I want to tell you that when you get more reputation  then you will earn more

• +3 1

The amount of posts that have been shared and discussed in this forum is large and this makes it difficult to create new topics that have not been discussed.

Any publication that is informative will be very appreciated by the users of this forum since many of them come to learn and do in-depth research on the subject. that's why a new topic and informative bring much like

Creating a topic should focus on presenting new ideas and information, and we try to avoid repetition and questions that arise permanently so that the topic receives attention from the rest of the members, whether the topic was created by an old member or a new member.

Yes of course if someone wants to get good reputation so he should make good posts.Coz good and attractive posts attract people and force them to react on it. But if the content is not useful or against the rules the you will get negative reputation.

Most of the topics in this section are duplicate and beginners must move to other sections in order to increase the activity in the forum, the trading and exchange section contains a lot of useful topics for beginners

• +1 1

True .. the topic has to attract the reader's interest in order to give you the positive reputation you deserve and thus the forum pays you for reputation with satoshi.. But we all have to work as a family and continue to give the reputation to the useful posts and everything will return to you.

My friend, working here for a while helps you develop your ideas, and this makes the members here want to read new ideas permanently. It is good for us to come up with infrequent ideas in order to attract the reader and help each other succeed.

Dear friend, in this way you will get positive reputations as well as to gain experience and knowledge. You must follow the elderly in the forum and learn from them how to create new and attractive topics.

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you in this regard because this is the major factor to earn good reputation at this platform. When your content is creative, informative, knowledgeable and unique then definitely it will be recognized by others and you will get good reputation point. So, for better reputation and for providing this forum good content, you need to work special here.

This is true, my friend when an unfamiliar and useful publication is created that gets many reputable
So everyone must not repeat and create new and useful topics to get good reputation

On 3/18/2021 at 12:06 AM, Elias99 said:

No, the best comment on topics before it is completed for a week so as not to be deleted and the comment is deleted with it, so do not comment on topics published after a short period because it may be deleted and your comment may also be deleted and try not to comment on new recurring topics because it will certainly be deleted.

@Elias99 i disagree with you my friend, because as what have stated in the topic "create informative post", as long as you have a good quality post, the admin will not delete your content. It is fine to comment on the topics which is posted by beginners or newly posted just make sure that you comment on those useful ones so your comments will not be deleted if ever. 

If you share more informative posts in this platform, then there is more reputations on your post, then do not write post, you know all the way, then you post.if your post is useful knowledgeable informative then people will give more reputations on it and this platform pays for the post.

Yes,  if our reputation is good, then the best way for that is that we should do it by posting such posts  which has a lot of information. Because there will be a lot of knowledge in the post, people will like it and when we like it, our reputation will keep getting better.