What to do when you don't have much time to spend - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What to do when you don't have much time to spend

أI think that we should devote daily time to this forum first to gain skills and experience in the world of coding, and secondly to earn some money, strengthen the English language and make new friends. 

Yes, my friend, time management is the basis of any work. Not only we worked in the forum. Here for me, I try to allocate two hours a day to work in the forum. I think it is sufficient in the first period.

• +1 1

Dear friend, welcome.
Organizing time is very important, you need to coordinate your various actions
The work here at the forum is as important as any other work, it needs to focus to get the desired results and gain new knowledge and experience
You must create a schedule and follow it.
Good luck.

Welcome my friend .. Yes, due to work pressures abroad, you may not find enough time to enter this forum .. We have to balance our work abroad and here in the forum.  By allocating specific days and hours per week to work and research here in the forum ..

Yes, my dear friend, I have created an organized and useful way to continue publishing in this forum, which is organizing my time by allocating 3 to 4 hours a day to work on this platform and I think it is sufficient for us to share our useful and positive ideas. Thank you, my dear friends.

We all have something to worry about in this life, but it is very necessary that we organize our time so that we can devote some time to working in the forum, personally, I spend two or more hours a day working in the forum

It is best to set aside specific time to work on the forum because you will not earn the day you do not interact with the posts or comments

Hi, my dear friend; you must schedule time to continue expanding your knowledge, expand your working hours, and share the topics that pique your curiosity in order to gain more expertise in making a guaranteed benefit.

Yes, my friend, it is a problem. But when you are in your own time, you can work.  This work is no less important than any other work, but needs good focus and thinking

Actually, you should try as much as possible to structure time, because time is the must important thing in the life of human being, therefore to acquire more knowledge and experience and also get more reputation for better earning in this platform, 

If you have a job, of course, you should organize your time because working here requires focus, patience and accuracy, and that is not available in your work environment most

We are all supposed to develop a solid plan for our daily work, so that we do not fall into the trap of losing time, and the beautiful thing in this forum is that you can do this at any time, as it does not require more than three hours a day, and you can choose the appropriate time to do it.

I Don't think that this platform requires our much time for working on this platform I think if we have good knowledge and experience about his platform then we can complete our work in an hour or 2 hours. 

I believe that working here should have priority in people's lives, because it is a great opportunity to make money and you cannot switch between it and work outside, so you have to commit and not waste time in order to get better results.

• +3 1

I don't think that it is difficult task for anyone only you spend 2 hours maximum to complete this task. No time limit require I see here many people who are worried that they have no time to post. I am shocked seriously only 1,2 hour beyond of 24. You can post in different time for example some post in morning some when you free. I think it is easy to manage time. 

You have to manage your time and must give daily 2 or 3 hours to this foram and its so easy task, you only have to posted 20 usefull post per day, so Mannage your time, earn and learn. Thanks.

For example, I divide the day into ten comments in the morning and ten in the evening without affecting my life and my business because I do not want to stop learning in encrypted speech and also develop myself at the same time, whether in my job or in my studies, the most important thing in my opinion is time management

• +2 1

It makes sense, my friend, time management is a means to success.  When I finish my studies, I take a break, then work for two hours in the forum, you have to invest all your time.

I agree with you, my friend, that planning for time and building future plans has a great role in organizing your life and if you follow this method you will find time for everything and you will be satisfied with yourself and you will achieve more achievements

• +1 1

It is better for us to organize our day in general and our routine work and publish on the forum often work on this platform in the early hours of the morning when I wake up and before bed please follow the correct instructions for the rules of the forum

You should maintain your social life as well as commercial life.both are equally important.Earning money is also compulsory.if you didn't give muvh attention to it maybe your financial life will be affected.

You should manage your work throughout the day among your job and platform work in order to be effective in both careers, and you can take full advantage of the weekend to benefit from reading the community's key aspects and gaining precious knowledge.

• +1 1

Hi dear !

Everything and every work takes time . This forum also needs our time.

I think you should make a timetable of your daily routine

Then for you it will be quite easier to manage your time

Spend most of your time here ti get more knowledge post here in which you are interested and get benefit

All the best

@Rileynixon yes it is true we have so much tasks to do in our daily routine. It becomes difficult for us to manage time to spend on this forum . We must have proper time table of our daily routine and work according to it. In this way we can easily manage our time to spend on this forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• NordFX Named Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2024   NordFX received its first award nearly 15 years ago, back in 2010. Since then, it has been honoured with more than 70 professional prizes and titles for achievements and innovations across various sectors of the financial industry. However, only once before, in 2015, were NordFX's merits in organizing ECN trading specifically recognized. Now, the esteemed international online portal FXDailyInfo has once again acknowledged the company as the Best ECN/STP Forex Broker.   FXDailyInfo is one of the leading resources providing daily news and analysis on the financial markets, including broker reviews, educational materials, and other useful information for traders. The portal also annually recognizes the best representatives of the financial industry with its awards. Winners of the FXDailyinfo Awards are determined through open voting by visitors to the website, which makes these awards particularly valuable as they objectively reflect the opinion of the professional community. This time, the high rating was given for the services NordFX offers its clients on Zero accounts on popular platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5.   A key feature here is direct access to interbank liquidity. The Electronic Communication Network (ECN) used on MT4 Zero and MT5 Zero accounts directs trader orders directly to liquidity providers, bypassing any additional intermediation. This reduces order processing time and provides the opportunity to trade at the most favourable prices with minimal commissions and spreads. On most popular pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, typical spreads are 0 pips. In addition to currency pairs, traders can also conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, stocks, and exchange indexes, as well as oil, gas, and precious metals on these accounts. Notably, the spread for the gold pair XAU/USD is also zero. This pair is particularly favored by traders in NordFX's top three, largely thanks to which they were able to earn an impressive total of nearly $2.5 million USD in the previous year, 2023. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальные курсы на 7.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Производитель криптокошельков Exodus Movement, Inc. получил одобрение на размещение своих обыкновенных акций на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже ( NYSE ), сообщила компания в пресс-релизе 6 мая. Компания сообщила, что ее обыкновенные акции получили одобрение на листинг на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже (NYSE). Обыкновенные акции класса А стоимостью 0,000001 доллара США за акцию начнут торговаться под символом EXOD с первого звонка на бирже 9 мая. Обыкновенные акции также будут доступны для торговли до закрытия рынка 8 мая на OTCQX, финансовой платформе, обслуживающей внебиржевые ценные бумаги.   Генеральный директор Exodus Дж. П. Ричардсон говорит, что листинг на фондовой бирже знаменует собой «важную веху» на пути компании, добавляя, что торговля на NYSE позволит Exodus «создать большую долгосрочную ценность для наших акционеров за счет увеличения нашего присутствия в сообществе инвесторов и в свою очередь, увеличить ликвидность». Основанная в 2015 году, Exodus стала известна своим программным обеспечением, упрощающим хранение мультичейн-активов, позволяя пользователям хранить приватные ключи самостоятельно, не полагаясь на третью сторону. В апреле 2021 года компания из Делавэра привлекла 60 миллионов долларов США посредством продажи по Положению А за пять дней, при этом примерно 92% инвестиционных обязательств поступило от неаккредитованных инвесторов.
    • Именно на это и расчет, что толпа так думает, ведь "большие дяди" и всякие аналитики предполагают дальнейший рост. Но я считаю, что это как раз-таки манипуляция, впереди самая грандиозная стрижка на Биткойне! 
    • 07.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • И после халвинга не достиг. 😎 И на мой взгляд уже не достигнет, ведь это на самом деле весьма яркий показатель, что курсом манипулируют, по идее при таком позитиве с ETF и т.д. он должен идти вверх, а не стоять в боковике. Сейчас идет распределение биткойнов хомякам. 
    • A quick guide to Exchange on Bitmore: 1.Selecting Currencies On the left, select the currency you want to give (e.g. USDT). On the right, select the currency you want to receive (e.g. USD). 2. Selecting a Country and City Select the country and city where you plan to receive cash. 3. Entering the exchange amount Enter the amount in USDT or USD that you want to exchange or receive. 4. Entering Contact Information and Confirmation Enter your email and Telegram name. Click "Submit Request" to complete the process.  
    • Краткая Инструкция для Обмена на Bitmore: 1.Выбор Валют Слева выберите валюту, которую хотите отдать (например, USDT). Справа выберите валюту, которую хотите получить (например, USD). 2. Выбор Страны и Города Выберите страну и город, где планируете получить наличные. 3. Ввод Суммы обмена Введите сумму в USDT или USD, которую хотите обменять или получить. 4. Ввод Контактной Информации и Подтверждения Введите вашу электронную почту и имя в Telegram. Нажмите "Оставить заявку" для завершения процесса.
    • Ожидалось, что в начале 2024 года в Турции начнут действовать новые законы о крипторегулировании, однако местный парламент ещё в процессе их принятия. В январе министр финансов Мехмет Симсек объявил, что обсуждение законопроекта уже «почти завершено».       Несмотря на то, что новые законы ещё не приняты, в Турции действуют два правила, касающиеся регулирования цифровых активов. Первое, инициированное Центробанком страны в 2021 году, запрещает гражданам совершать платежи в криптовалютах, поскольку токены не являются законным средством оплаты. Второе правило относится к мерам по борьбе с отмыванием денег (AML) и предписывает биржам собирать определённые данные клиентов (KYC).       Принятие и введение новых законов, связанных с регулированием цифровых монет, может затронуть не только граждан Турции. Страна является крупной мировой криптовалютной экономикой и одной из стран с самым высоким уровнем внедрения криптовалют в мире.       Согласно данным Chainanalysis, Турция — четвёртый по величине криптовалютный рынок в мире по объёму торгов, который сейчас составляет около $170 млрд. По этому показателю страна опережает Россию, Канаду, Вьетнам, Таиланд и Германию.       В сентябре 2023 года национальная валюта Турции лшира стала ведущей торговой парой криптовалют на Binance, на долю которой приходится 75% всего объёма фиатных торгов. Это было связано со значительным притоком криптоинвесторов на турецкий рынок.   Уровень принятия криптовалют в Турции за последние несколько лет вырос более чем в два раза, достигнув 40%. Исследования показали, что двое из каждых пяти граждан страны владеют цифровыми активами.
    • Мда уж, ну видите, если всего 6000 пользователей, то значит под какие-то критерии вы попали. Я проверял и мне писали, что да, вы попадаете в участие и будет распределение. Круто конечно Вам повезло с такой прибавкой! Я еще балда из-за лени всего 2 челленджа не выполнил до платины. =(  Но посмотрим, тут же еще какой-то 3 сезон 11 мая стартует, последний. 😅 Но я думаю, что это будет уже развязка с распределением эирдропа.