What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

Personally I like to work with android phone compared to computer،also android phones don't consume too much data when compared to computers,about the forum anyone can use what he want because they accept all devices 

Not any specific, but we can use ant device which is reliable and comfortable for us. We can use phone and laptop for cryptotalk.  But try use that device which is valuable and time saving.  Because most of device take time in working ,due to some technical issue. But if you think you can mange on that type of device then no need to use other devices.  But make usefull post and earn money from this forum. If you focus on learning then you can get more earning. 

Well that is a yes for me too. Working on a mobile is faster and more accessible than working on a comouter. You can use your phone whenever and wherever you are. They just need to make an app for this forum to make the experience even better in my opinion. 

I think to work on android phone is much easier than using leptop۔i can work easily at any place by using phone۔but we can work at crypto by using any device۔because it work samoothly at any device

I am also doing it on android because I am very regular on this cryptotalk and it is very easy for me nowadays

I prefer laptop for doing work on this platform. And the reason behind it is that I'm pretty good typewriter on virtual keyboard. I have tried using this forum on Android but it's a bit fatigue work for me. That's why I often work on this platform on laptop. 

Yes it is very easy to work on cryptotalk through android phone because we can write our posts very easily on android phones so it will be very helpful for us that we can work on cryptotalk through mobile. 

You can use a good browser from your smartphone. Because the browser is very important to use encryption from the smartphone. And it provides an additional advantage because your smartphone is easy to use and comfortable for me. I like to use my mobile phone for encrypted work

• +2 1

Hello there greetings I usually work on my MacBook sometime I use my PC for some time are use my cell phone it doesn't matter if you are working on MacBook or laptop or cell phone all you have to do is just work hard and the patient for the future

• +5 1

I agree with you on that.  For me, I also prefer working on an Android mobile. This is easier to work and navigate between web pages, which makes the work done faster than using a laptop, as well as the ease of moving the mobile from one place to another.

You can use any smartphone and it has many advantages for your use of the transfer and you can use the browser of your smartphone because the browser is important to use, the chrome browser is good for using cryptotalk in any phone
good luck.

You can also do your daily posting at any place through mobile but if you use computer then it's necessary to sit at your home. I like to use my mobile for crypto workBut I have also worked through oc too. I felt very comfortable there. Because of is very much strong to take every kind of pessar. As a result we can work for long time. you I personally prefer working on a laptop because I think it is much easier than a phone, and this is my personal opinion.

I agree with you, my friend, I prefer to work on the Android system because it is very smooth and easy to handle, currently I use a xiaomi device to work in the forum

• +1 1

Hello everyone, the record rise recorded by Bitcoin recently is due to the nature of the mechanisms of limited supply and the increase in demand for the currency in the past period, and given that most of the investors in Bitcoin are owners of the currency in the long term, the increase in demand for buying Bitcoin quickly affects its value.

There is no big difference between the types of devices, for me I use an Android device and it is very suitable for working here and there is my friend working here on IOS system and there is no big difference between them

Hello friend .. for me, I tried working on the computer and my Android phone .. but I found the mobile phone easier and you can work wherever you are..Each person relaxes in a certain way that suits him

Yes dear, I prefer to work in the world of coins encrypted with my mobile phone because it is comfortable and I can use it outside the house and in the event that there is no electricity either and if you use the computer you will adhere to the house and this is difficult and uncomfortable as you must also use and choose a good browser and I prefer the Chrome browser because Comfortable in encryption

It is up to the individual to decide what is the safest or most practical way for them to work in the forum, but I personally used a computer and had no idea that we could use phones when working here. I was under the impression that we could only use this forum on our computers, but after reading your comment, I realized that we can use it on our phones as well.

It would be great to create an official forum application for Android, as this will facilitate browsing and publishing in it, instead of accessing it from a browser.

You can use this site from any smartphone or laptop, but use what provides you with more comfort and you can use it through the browser Chrome This site you can earn money without any problems, but beware of fraudsters

• +4 1

As for me, I use the smartphone and I did not find any difficulty or problem using it to work on and invest in cryptocurrencies
But if you ask for my advice, I recommend you to use an Android smartphone and a chrome browser.

I prefer to work on my smart phone, because i have good typing speed of me Mobile phone, More over i thing chances of human error reduces to some extent, more over using smart phone is more comfortable.

Frankly, I prefer to use a smartphone because it is easy to carry it with you wherever you are, in addition to that it is faster and more beautiful in talking about cryptocurrencies according to my own opinion, but also the smartphone has some drawbacks, which are that its screen is small and it is important to use a good and smooth browser such as Chrome

• +3 1

I am working from Android, it's comfortable for me.But if you comfortable with pc or ipad ,you can use those.Whatever the device you use, typing skill should be up to the mark

I work with Android. So far no problem to work with Android. So in my opinion if you work with Android it can work very well. However I personally I have used PC, now we can't actually use phone while working. I thought our forum only allowed us to use this forum in our forum, because the browser is very important for using Cryptotalk from smartphones. So I would prefer the Chrome browser to use CryptoTalk from any device.