What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

Working on phones that follow the Android system is a very good and easy job, so I recommend working on this system or working from a laptop because it has speed. Thank you.

I prefer to use smartphones with an Android system because it is very easy and convenient ... and there is also the Chrom application, which is one of the most important programs for smartphone users like me..It is really comfortable to work here.

I would like to work on Crypto talk with Android. And it's very easy and comfortable for me. 
You can use any Android phone for cryptotalk. But for more advantage you can use good browser from your Android phone. Because browser is very important for cryptotalk from Android phone. So i will prefer Opera browser for cryptotalk from any devices. 

My friend is not important the type of your device, but rather a device that has the ability to connect to the internet whatever its system Android that Ios .

You can also work with a laptop instead of a phone, but from my point of view I prefer a phone as it can be easily used and carried and worked on during your free time. Use Chrome app it is an easy-to-use app .

All the best for you.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

My friend there is no specific type of device it is important that your device is modern enough to make encryption conversation in addition to having a browser like chrome or any one else

My dear this forum is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.