What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

The type of device I prefer to work here in cryptotalk is a netbook because it makes it easier for me to write since I have more mobility and I can write calmly without any problem of space or letters since they are large I can write calmly so that device I prefer.

I prefer working on a laptop, because it gives you room for speed in writing and moving between pages easily, and on the other hand, Windows is my favorite.

You can work on a fixed computer or laptop (laptop) and you can work on any smart mobile phone. For me, I prefer working on a mobile phone because it can accompany me wherever you are and use it easier because the computer needs electricity and your work may stop when the power goes out

There is no specific device to be able to enter and work in this forum. You only need a good internet and a good browser like Chrome, then you will start working and make money. I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. You can use any smart phone to work in encryption and you can use the laptop as it is easier and faster, for me I prefer to work from my mobile phone with Android system because it can be used anywhere, and I use the Chrome browser because it is very comfortable.

Hey, buddy.
It doesn't matter what type of device you use, what really matters is the speed of work on it and its ability to connect to the internet

My friend, you can use the device that you are comfortable working on, for me I use an Android device, it is fast and easy to use, and I feel comfortable working with it.

You can use any smartphone as long as there is the Chrome browser, and I think that Android devices are very good I advise you to use them, but for me I prefer working on a computer as it is more comfortable for the eyes than a mobile phone and easier to work. You do not have to look at a small screen if there is a computer.

• +5 1

I only have an Android device which I'm using to work in this platform and it is truly serving me well the main thing is just to have a very strong internet connection which connection speed is also good.

It is possible to work on Android, but the mobile specifications are very important, so the processor must be fast, so that the process of participating in the forum becomes quick and takes as little time as possible.

Yes, I agree with you, you can work on Android
I use Mobabel Android in my work here because it is easy to use. I can work anytime I want

Yes we can use any smart phone for doing work on cryptotalk . It could be android or IOS . I usually prefer android smartphone because of ease of its handling and browser run smoothly on it then iOS.

Hydar greetings it does not matter what device are you are working on a trip to talk it only matters that you're content you useful about other cryptocurrency and other people will learn for from your content so I hope you understand what I'm trying to say but let answer your question is I think I prefer laptop over Android

My dear friend, there is no problem with the type of device you are working on and there is no specific type better than the rest, you can work on android or apple or on the laptop, the type is not important, the important thing is to work hard and give the forum a part of your time and focus to create the best quarrels  And gain experience in encrypted currencies and earn money.

• +2 1

We can use any android phone to work.phone is easy for work.As we can take it anywhere with ourself so we can work with the help of mobile from anywhere.Its easy to use and simple to work.It is so accurate.I am working on this site on my mobile phone and I never faced any problem yet.

In Cryptotalk we can use all electronic devices with suitable internet connection to work. We can use it in laptops, computers, mobiles and other internet accessible devices.working in the forum is most suitable in iphone because its software is more easy and accurate. Its benefit is we can use it anywhere we want with any device connected to it that's why I prefer to use my iPhone as it makes my work more easier.

I also use the Android device, so working on it is easier and faster, for example you can work while you are on the bus or on the train or even while there is any free time available for you, It is also important to choose a good browser for it to run smoothly. I recommend you to use Chrome or Firefox, good luck.

My friend, you can work in cryptocurrencies through any device that has a browser, it is the most important tool for that. As for comfort at work, it is preferable that the device has a fast and good connection to the Internet and I find that this is enough

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. All the smart shocks we can work with in this forum through the browser, but one phone differs from another in the speed of work, for example, working on a mobile phone other than working on a laptop so for me I prefer working on a laptop and thank you very much my friend

I think its good to use this Crypto world work on mobile because we can easily use it without facing any problem or difficulty and according to me i am very comfortable doing this work on my mobile and good wishes to you also mate.

• +1 1

I prefer to use a laptop to work in this forum, it is more comfortable for me and more easy to use, and also I can read posts clearly, so I recommend using a laptop instead of using a mobile phone.

• +4 1

My friend,

don't care about the kind of your mobile phone you are using.

But care about the amount of the hard and continuous work in this forum.

Anyway, any smart phone will do the trick.

And it will be appropriate whatever its type. 

For me, i prefer Android smart phones.

Edited by Luaysall0um

Yes, it is really wonderful to use the forum on our mobile phones because through that we can browse the forum at any time we want and in any place we want and look for the latest news in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Working on the Android phone and opening the forum from it is easy and convenient, in addition to the fact that the browser plays an important role in your work here, and I prefer the Chrome browser addition because the desktop pattern will make you comfortable at work.

• +4 1

Hello friends I am new here, I prefer to android phone because its easy to use and comfortable for me. You can use any smart phone to use Cryptotalk. But for more advantage. you can use good browser from your smart phone. So i will prefer chrome browser for use Cryptotalk from any device. And i like to use my mobail for crypto work.