How to work efficiently here ? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

Dear friend, at the beginning, I advise you to read the terms of the forum in order to avoid getting warning points, and then you should read the posts of the members and gain benefits from them in order to be able to collect the largest amount of ideas about coding and the nature of its work. Thank you.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:13 PM, Romains Uk said:

Greetings to all and I want to ask U all that how can I work here and please guide me that how can I performed well here? 

I have joined this platform recently and don't know anything about it and want to know everything about it

Well come here my friend.. We hope that you will be fine and enjoying working on it.. It's so simple to work on it.. First of all you need to complete 100 posts on the forum which will be just like a trail for you that either you can do this work or not.. If you pass in it then you will given a daily task which will be to complete 20 posts everyday.. But these 20 posts will be useful and valuable for other otherwise they will be deleted and you need to complete them again.. One thing more which is that always follows the rules and regulations otherwise you will be banned from the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

first, you must abide by the rules of the forum and work hard and perseverance so that you can succeed and be patient, not give up and lose confidence when you encounter any problem, but on the contrary, learn from it.

• +1 1

Brother, there are rules you have to follow here

Completing 100 posts of these are free

After that 20 comments a day you earn money for it

Get support from friends. Monitor expert members and gather information from them

You need intelligence and patience to succeed

All the best to all the friends here

Welcome to the crypto forum
You'll love to work here, it's a great and fun forum
You will earn money and friends by collaborating here and posting helpful articles related to cryptocurrencies
To see how it works, I advise you to review and abide by the forum rules
Such as not to repeat the information or copy it and that your comment is at least 100 characters and that your English language is good for easy understanding by the members
good luck

• +2 1

welcome my friend
You should read the instructions carefully, read the helpful topics, follow up on the older ones, and avoid copying and pasting
And stay away from spelling mistakes
Speak kindly to others

Edited by Amer sada

Friend you can make posts. First of all you have to post hundred free comments to register your name then your name will register. Then you need to make yobit account. Then you have to post  twenty to twenty five comments daily and then after seven days your payment will come. Don't make multiple accounts and must follow all the rules.

• +5 1

Welcome, my friend, to this forum, at first you should read the rules well and adhere to them so as not to be banned 
Then you must create a 100 free participation in order to learn more and information on the forum, then you must make 20 watch daily to the site to pay money for these posts ،
And you have to stay away from copying and duplicating. 
I wish you good luck, my friend .

• +3 1

The one and only most efficient way to be successful in this forum is to make good posts and also making sure that they are well written and very detailed. If you spam on the forum then you would be banned.

• +3 1

We should do be more efficient to add more money we should do be more active to earn more money as depend upon our activities how active we are in a task and work in the performance to earn the money as reactive we can earn more money as we lost money so I've changed the matter at all you play any place efficiency matter at any stage of life to earn money to make yourself to make the performance to make your task make your agency to make your system in this world.

First of all dear welcome on this forum. This is the good forum for getting knowledge. You should have skills and much information to work here. And just follow the rules of this forum. And dont try to copy the content of other people. 

Hello there greetings in order to work efficiently you have to create or give feedback to other peoples and also gain Useful information about cryptocurrency if you have any information about cryptocurrency you can you post in the shape of a post I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

• +5 1

Welcome, dear friend, at the beginning, I advise you dear to read the forum rules thoroughly and adequately and work to implement them and adhere to them and to enrich your knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies by benefiting from the opinions and experiences of friends and old members. Your posts should be of rich and high value content with titles that attract the reader and in the English language .

• +2 1

Be active and keep on participating here in the forum. Keep posting useful contents, that's the only work we do here. It's not easy but we can survive here by being active everyday. Keep working man, don't give up. 

Hello dear friend, of course, I start in this wonderful forum to gain knowledge and experience and learn a lot from our elders. More Bitcoin experiences. We have to work properly to succeed. Thank you.

• +1 1

Hi there friends how are you, hope you are fine listen this forum using one thing dear you have a lot knowledge so no problem you easily using this website and please don't any people of copy pasting process this is not fere ok and keep it up and hard working person is efficient any people because they know they have a lot of knowledge.

Hope you understand.

Good luck dear.

Working efficiently here means that you focus only on your work and make your effort to succeed and maintain your success is important to continue in the forum that provides us with a lot of information related to cryptocurrencies and investment, and we must also search for new ideas and devotion to the forum and develop it through our ideas and our work.

• +3 1

My dear friend work with full concentration and all of attention is a right process to earn money on this forum. First you make your mind to do work and then make your posts useful more and more.

My dear brother  i am new here and also want to teach lesson donot copy text to other people anf make your sentences  and paragraph  this is advice which i have told you

Efficiently working depends upon your content because the more good information you will provide here the more good reputation you will have and the more good earning you can gain as well and the best part is is your knowledge will be enhanced day by day

Hello mate,do not give false knowledge give some to this forum so you can earn experience,the present era its the modern age,in the modern age people do modern things,thank you.

• +3 1

I advise my friend that you share important and useful topics while you are written in simple English language, and that, in order to get a good reputation, I also advise you to stay away from violating the rules of the forum and also to stay away from copying and pasting because this is against the rules of the forum

• +2 1

In the beginning, you should gain information by reading the topics of senior members in this forum or by reading external articles that talk about coding, and then extracting the best ideas and sharing them in this section so that you can attract the largest number of members. Thank you.

• +2 1

I advise you first and foremost to research about cryptocurrencies and understand them well, and then start by adhering to the forum rules.And don't copy other people's topics

• +3 1

You are on the right path my friend, you will learn everything that you continue to try to learn, my advice to you is just be patient and love of knowledge, here you will know everything related to cryptocurrencies, and your life may change this knowledge.