How to work efficiently here ? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

Dear every new bie should follow the rules and regulations of this forum. They should work hard. And not try copy the others posts and topics. If you do this then you will got banned. And always try to make a good topics that have valueable information for others. And don't share a false information. 

Hello dear mate. Yes surely you can be very efficient in this forum by many ways. For that you want to be very honest when you are posting. You need to make your own contents and also you need to follow every rules and regulations of this forum. 

Actually, if you want to work on this platform, that is a great thing to do; however, it is critical that you understand the platform's rules. There's all you'll need right there. All you have to do now is read it and follow it.

Its very important that you should do your work efficiently on this forum as we all know if we do mistakes then no longer we survive this forum so if you have efficiency then you can do more hard work and earn a good profit.

Dear just follow the simple rule of this forum . don't need to take any tension you just make your task and time to perform your daily task just post 20 post on daily basis. That's it.

Dear friend I am also knew here as of know i learned from my friends that it is a good forum to work and earn extra for yourself .You have to work hard and follow the rules to be efficent

• +1 1

My friend, welcome to the world of coding, I advise you to read the basic rules of the forum and follow the instructions of the senior members and learn from their experience to be more experienced in the future.

Until now all I'm trying to do is to follow the rules of the forum. 

I'm still surfing those two sections : "about forum" and "for beginners".

Those sections helps you understanding the rules of forum to avoid being banned. 

They also help you learning how to earn tokens and offer some advices from seniors and experts.

So keep reading useful topics and interact with people till you get enough knowledge. 

Edited by Razan Salman
Language mistakes

First you should complete 100 posts and get experience from these posts. Follow the rules and regulations. Make yourself active. 

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and digital currencies and as well as about cryptotalk. So sorry from my side because Im unaware about your topic.

You have to understand the topics at hand and make your responses useful and within the scope of the topic, if you like this work will succeed of course, Good luck to everyone. 

Friend you must read well and understand the topics so that your answers make sense and can be useful, you must express yourself with respect because it is a platform that is handled seriously, take every minute in the forum because from the first day you are learning, gain knowledge and experience, don’t copy and paste, write your own posts. 

Yes my friend first of all I want to tell that you can get efficiency hereby getting exact knowledge on the topic. Are you trying to talk about. Give some time to this forum you can earn experience and earn money thank you.

According to my opinion, it is just simple to learn first all about Cryptocurrency and trading through the posts of seniors and then share it with the beginners. Mostly people came here just for earning so that they take it as difficult to work here.

In order to work efficiently in this forum, I must first acquire a good knowledge and skills about the crypto world. Then you have to follow the rules of Crypto Forum regularly and post meaningful and reasonable posts in Crypto Forum according to those rules. Again we need to increase communication with each other. And when I encounter a problem in the forum, I have to try to solve it by sharing it with each other. Then I will be able to work efficiently in this forum.

Honey, I am new on this platform but I have heard that we should abide by the rules and conditions to avoid ban
We provide time generous in this wonderful work to take advantage of it

In order to work efficiently in this platform, you must first acquire a good knowledge and skills about the crypto world.  Then you have to follow the rules and regulations piloting Crypto platform. Post reasonable in Crypto platform. Again you need to increase communication with each other.  And when you encounter any problem in this platform, share with with the members in other find solution to it. Then you will be able to work efficiently in this forum. 

First and foremost, do not plagiarize other people's ideas. Make sure that all of your work is based on your own efforts. Second, it is preferable that the subject be significant and relevant. Third, stay away from politics and other topics that are unrelated to the forum. Fourth, you must conduct research and education on currencies. What it means to be encoded and how to deal with it. Thank you for accepting it, my dear.

I advise the Department beginner it is very suitable for beginners who want to experience a new world of diverse content, you must learning and reading and discovery on this topic, and read all the instructions and rules on this forum, and must ensure that no mistakes of water not to be confused idea to get them, you work hard and you'll find my earnings .

All the best for everyone.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

I welcome my dear friend
First, read the forum rules carefully to avoid prohibitions and warning points
In order to work, you must complete the first task, which is writing 100 posts for the benefit of the forum, and then you must write 20 posts or comments in order to win when you get a good reputation and you must learn about the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain the knowledge and useful information that helps you create posts Useful, unique and fresh

This is a forum that promotes crypto currency by allowing us to share some knowledge about block chain technology or error of crypto world and by doing so we are being paid a sum of crypto in btc and talk token and to work here efficiently  is by adhering to the rules and make useful posts.

We must search for distinctive topics that talk about cryptocurrencies and publish them on the site, as by doing this we can increase their experiences through the exchange of experiences and work experiences

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, in the beginning, you must write 100 free posts and after completion, you must write 20 posts per day only, and you will get money for the twenty posts, but your posts must be useful and contain valuable information ,, and pay attention to the forum rules ,, and good luck.

For you to work here in cryptotalk forum you must have a lot of knowledge and all of that must be very good and useful, then you can be very famous here and you can earn a lot This forum teaches a lot and I have learned a lot from it And the most important thing is that you have to follow all rules of this forum strictly.