How to work efficiently here ? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

You should complete 100 posts so you can start earning money from the forum and you have to make an account at the yobit . Com so your money goes there

Always remember

1. first do not cheat and steal other people's topics.
  2. Make all your work from your effort. Secondly,
  3. it is better for your topic to be important and purposeful. 
  4. avoid talking about politics and other things that are not important to the platform.

As you spend time in this forum, you will learn and gain information by reading. You will be rewarded for publishing useful informational posts and benefiting.

• +1 1

I think We can work in the forum very goodly by the focus on the rules. There are many important rules in the forum. Easily we can gain good knowledge from the best forum. Everyday we can also earn good reward by making post.

Dear in general, work efficiently here in this forum. Modern coding forum is very simple. You are always big in the forum rules. It is the best teacher for us in the end to work efficiently in this forum so we must adhere to the forum rules and read the forum rules well, clearly and explicitly, then start to Posting posts here, gaining knowledge and giving knowledge to others, this matter is the most important thing here. Thank you very much

• +1 1

Working effectively in crypto talk discussion will expect you to decline yourselves from any demonstration that could cause you to abuse the gathering rules and guidelines, make an excellent and significant post with less blunders.

We must create our own content and should not copy others work as it is against the rules.We must give proper time to cryptotalk and should have a basic knowledge of it.

Working here is not an easy thing, because proving your presence in such a forum is full of challenges and competition, so I suggest you some tips to accomplish your work efficiently:
Pay attention to how you spend your work time
Set yourself deadlines for completing work

Hey, buddy.
I'm also a new member here but I can help you out with some tips 
1. Be patient. 
2.I'm fluent in English.
3. Make your own ideas and stay away from copying the words of other members 
4. Learn about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them 
5.Make your posts meaningful and useful to all members
6. Follow the rules of the forum to avoid blocking 
Good luck

I am newbie I hear that if we follow the rules and regulations of this forum than we will be the efficient members of this forum

• +1 1

Dear iam also new bie. I have no idea that how to work on this forum. And how will we become successful on this forum? And how shall i perform better on this forum? How i can get positive feedback from the public on this forum? For beginners its difficult to start work. 

You should work with consistency and honestly. When you are creating your posts then you should create them with helpful contents so your reader can get some information. And you should avoid from the spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes because it may affect your work and your payment as well.Don't copy paste other comments and Share your own content.

Welcome to this platform, my friend. There are rules for the forum that you should read and follow while you write useful topics about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them. Good luck

First of all congratulations for joining this platform and i give you also good advice how to work efficiently here you should only need to concern with your own work and avoid making simple mistake like spelling or grammer and i personally experienced that if you know about someone topic answer than don't do reply because not doing work is better than sumbit a irrelevant work.

Best of luck.

5 hours ago, Kate94 said:

I am newbie I hear that if we follow the rules and regulations of this forum than we will be the efficient members of this forum

@Kate94 Useful posts, that contribute positive things to the forum, interact with others, help each other, are basic things we have to do to make the work efficient, make others read us and react to our comments, make a good post every two or three days is a good idea for the account to grow.

Dear here we get earning from posting for those posts which have meaningful and informational content so you should to make unique topics and comments and your content should to Informative and meaningful then you can good repotation and your earning will increase. 

• +5 1

Work efficiently by working seriously and working continuously . You must be active and do your work continuously and never postpone today's work until tomorrow . Work in this area needs a lot of patience, but there is no work that does not need it. It is normal

To start from the base and don't have any future problems you should read the rules first of the forum and the rules of each session because anyone have have his own rules 5hen you can start posting and discuss with other users.

Dear if you want to work efficiently here if you follow the rules and regulations of the forum and do not cheat and do not copy others information. you should create useful topics if you want to be successful later on this forum thank you best luck for your future on this great cryptotalk platform.

• +4 1

Dear first welcome here and I know you have created account but after this process you can click home and there you can see many sections like about forum , beginner section , trading , bounty , and many more then you can go to any section and open topics which you can participate and read the topic carefully and then write your own view that's easy..

My friend, to work efficiently here, you have to pay attention to learning a lot about cryptocurrencies and publishing useful topics and correct answers, stay away from publishing duplicate topics for profit only and respect the forum rules, so you will have completely done your homework.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, you must first go to the forum section and see all the pinned posts in it in order to have an idea about the way to work in the forum and the rules that must be adhered to in order to avoid any warning or ban, Good luck.

To work effectively here, we must first control and sustain our working hours. We must gain sufficient expertise in the field of cryptography, as well as understand and adhere to all of the forum's rules and regulations. We must function diligently here.

Dear friend, I am new here in the forum, we must gain knowledge and experience and adhere to the basic rules about this forum, we must exchange information between each other to achieve our goal by working in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend ... In the beginning, the most important thing is that you read the forum’s instructions and adhere to them well, as it is the basis for working on the forum... Then you can start publishing the first 100 free posts, and then the money will be calculated for you ... You should try to create important topics and if you have an idea or question, I hope that you will review the forum before putting it up, There is a High probability that is the same idea was previously proposed by one of the members.

Edited by MichelleHanonik