How to work efficiently here ? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

Hello my friend if you want to get a good reputation and good deal with everyone you must be different from them all and distinguished by your constructive ideas that contribute to the development of this forum and therefore you will be an effective member welcomed by everyone

My dear friend, I am also new here so I don't know much, But I think there are a few rules here, sir, you can follow and show this good performance, like Daily work in this forum, make good containt, 

• +1 1

To get a good start and avoid potential issues, read the forum rules first, as well as the rules for each session, since everyone has their own set of rules. After that, you can start posting and interacting with other users.

Welcome to this forum, all you have to do is read the forum rules, it will help you as a person to continue here, without receiving any warning points, and thus avoid the ban, all your posts must not be less than 100 words, do not copy and paste,The first 100 posts are free.

• +2 1

In the beginning, my friend, I welcome you to this society in which we are all friends, and our goal is to reach advanced stages in this field first and the most important thing is that you must follow the rules and not violate them. the rules And try not to use any Wi-Fi network with another user as this will lead to blocking the two accounts Third, try to make your comments and posts useful for taking positive evaluations from members All the best and love

If you want to work efficiently here, then there is no need to complicate matters, if you are only a beginner you are a good learner who adheres to the rules and if you are experienced then share your experience with us and be a good teacher.

My dear friends, after coming to this platform, you will have to complete the first hundred comments, then What is an important thing you must have read on this website rules and follow it, Because the slightest carelessness can make you Bane, Then you need to create good canteens, and also You will need to make 20 comments a day and you will continue to receive payment

• +1 2

Its very important that you should work efficiently because if you make more posts then you receive more earning and its very important that those posts that you have created must be useful so when you look upon your earning you forget all the worries.

• +2 1

Hello my friends, we are working efficiently here by means of our permanent and continuous commenting in this forum. We must comment on a daily basis and our topics must be useful, and we must follow the rules

Dear friend, my suggestion is work smartly and work hard. As a member of the forum,I can simply say ,you know your way.Now it's your turn how smartly you deal with situation. By following the rules and regulations and have to work on the forum and give your best input ,make useful posts everyday taht can be enough. Make sure what you do and what your responsibilities are as a member

Hi friends I am also new here you can work efficiently hair by getting a exact knowledge on the topics you are trying to talk about no cheating give some time to this forum so you can earn and learn something better always follow the rules abide by seniors bye gain of knowledge make you efficient in your posts 

Welcome here, my friend, to start working here. You must respect the rules. Respect the privacy of the comment. Rely on what others write. Extract your information yourself and quote your ideas from other people's experiences to verify

• +1 1

Spend some time evaluating other people's replies and start to make a general idea of what this site is all about, and then just take sometime everyday to post some replies and that's all. 

Working efficiently requires several things from you. Follow the forum rules carefully and take the initiative to create valuable topics for the forum. Do not comment on things outside the topic. In addition to your comment, it must be at least 100 characters long.

• +3 1

You are welcome here, my friend .. First, you must abide by the simple rules of this forum .. Insults or offending anyone are forbidden .. and that the comment or post be meaningful and useful to all .. Copying and pasting is strictly prohibited .. Greetings to you

• +3 1

First, you should read the forum rules and understand them well, then start creating 100 free posts and then start writing 20 useful posts about cryptocurrencies on a daily basis to receive profit and do not forget to abide by the forum rules

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to this forum. The majority here are beginners, but we can give you some useful things. First, you must participate for free with the content of the 100 comments, and after that this forum will give you 20 comments per day after the 100 comments. You will earn money through your posts. You must respect the instructions of this club and respect Members Avoid copying and pasting, and also avoiding translation applications. Work hard and patiently and you will be fine

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum, first you have to read all the rules and regulations, then finish 100 free training comments then you will publish 20 useful and meaningful posts on a daily basis and after seven days you will get money from the forum, good luck.

Working efficiently in these forum is not an easy task but with the availability of full knowledge and hard work everything will become easy for you, firstly complete the first hundred post which is required by every members of the forum who recently join and proceed to start doing the daily task which is 20 post per day, finally obey the rules and regulations because the rules will guaranty your safety here.

I advise you in the beginning that you watch the rest of the members how they post and what they respond to the comments and then you will gain a good experience and create good posts while adhering to the rules of course

Welcome dear to this wonderful forum, I hope you are well. First of all, I advise you to understand the forum rules well and adhere to them to avoid getting warning points, and then you can read the posts of senior members to learn some things from them, you can do your own research to increase your knowledge and be informed of the latest developments in the cryptography world, good luck.

Edited by AmalKhadour

According to my opinion, it is not a difficult thing to use this forum with efficient because you just have to focus on learning about Cryptocurrency and trading. You should also read all rules of the forum and must follow them. The learning will definitely help you to provide the data in posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In every field of life, we need to do any work. Without working life is impossible. Working anything is important. It is necessary in both social and practical life. So just working is also not good but working properly and greatly is must. Working efficiently means you had to do a mind set about not just earning but gaining knowledge and experience. Work with full effort and continuos struggle. Success will be yours.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, and I am also new here. We have to abide by the rules of this forum and you must write the responses from your personal effort. Do not copy and paste any response that was, and also read about cryptocurrencies and follow the senior members benefit a lot from their experience

On 1/26/2021 at 2:13 PM, Romains Uk said:

Greetings to all and I want to ask U all that how can I work here and please guide me that how can I performed well here? 

I have joined this platform recently and don't know anything about it and want to know everything about it

Dear mate first of all try to learn the basics of this forum. You should read the rules of forum. And you should always follow the rules. And main thing is focus , if you can't focus on your aim than you can not acheive the success.