No pains No gains. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellaa

No pains No gains.

There is a rule in life that says that the path of success is fraught with dangers, so you must be patient and courageous, and be absolutely confident that you are able to overcome any matter and achieve success in it.

fair enough that's utterly mate in this cryptotalk forum we must have patience and sympathetic and combined with additional durable installation if we want to catch other remuneration from our posts the keys is clearly rearrangement some useful and carrying great weight and in addition accommodating topics and ideas about cryptocurrencies, no hardworks equals to no earnings so improved to part up ourselves into inspiration to make more money or posts for healthier us in future.

Strongly agree with you my friend. No pain no gain one of the best topic yes because you don't get any pain how you will gain anything. So make your goal do hard work on it and you will get reward one day.

If we want to be happy, then we need to keep others happy as well and as long as we want to keep ourselves away from suffering then we will not be able to hurt others either, then we are true no pain no gain ۔

It is right without any hard work no one can earn money or fulfil any dream.Every one in this world gain respect and earn money just doing hard work.A large number of big people reach their places with hard work and continuous hard work. For example owner of the Ali baba fail many times in his life but he work hard and now you see what he is.Large number of examples of such people they focus on their dreams and achieve their goal. 

• +3 1

Yes you are right, I tried to introduce some of my friends to cryptotalk, and they feel like it's difficult, they can be making posting and comments everyday, but when ever they see what I got, they fell jelous, so we need to be hardworking to achieve things in life. No sweat no sweet.

Yes dear I agree with you if we want to achieve our goals then we need to hard work and when we work hard we feel some difficulties and we need to give efforts time and strength to give us for achieving something.

Well said, my friend you are absolutely right,comffort zone is after pains. If you are not able to get pain then you cannot gain something big, you cannot gain your dream goal, so if you want to achieve a big thing in your life then you should impover yourself and be so strong that you can bear pains for gaining your goal.

Yes,  you’re absolutely right and it’s a very important topic.

If you don’t want to hard work, you'll not be able to achieve your success. Because success is not easy. You have to work hard to get it. You may fail sometimes but you have stuck with your dream for success.

Don't lose hope, be patient and keep your hard work.

Good luck.

Of course, my dear, in every way there are many pitfalls and there is nothing easy in this life we must fight to reach our goal, Of course, my dear, in every way there are many pitfalls and there is nothing easy in this life we must fight to get to our family, and we must work hard and with great accuracy to get the result of our work and without the fatigue and seriousness of work we will not be able to pay back 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks dear. You said a keynote. In fact, if we never work hard, we will not succeed. The harder he works, the more he gets. So, we must keep the matter in mind. We must strive for success through hard work. In fact, if we don't try, we can't achieve anything. So, we need to get advice from experienced people in this forum and get ideas on how to create a good post? If we work with everything in mind, we will have our success. Thanks.

Yes i agree with you . Because we can get success if we will face up and down in our life. But we can get more with that.hars work and struggle is the only reason to get success.  So if we want to get it will start from small and then go to big. So face challenges and become expert  in your field of life.

Well my dear friend, I really agree with you that there is no success without work and fatigue and we must work hard and strive to reach our goals, and to overcome despair and leave no room for surrender no matter how stumbling and suffering, but we must stand again and learn from our mistakes and work with greater determination

Yes I agree with this statement that no pain no gain. In crypto talk you have to do research about your post to get positive response in other to get paid .You have to out your time and effort before u can get paid

In my country, the saying is that who asked for glory, staying up late, sure, there is no success without fatigue and effort, even if I get some success without fatigue or without effort, it will not taste the real success in the end. I am sure that whoever works hard will get success

Yes, it is good to know that every hard work that comes after it is successful. Try to learn and strive, because behind every hard work comes success and excel. 

In my opinion, you cannot get gains without planning them, fatigue, and hard effort in order to gain a lot of serious results.

Of course you have to lose something to gain something. In the same way, in order to gain knowledge and experience, we have to give time, we have to work hard, we have to struggle. Only by learning can we achieve our goals.

All people want to be successful.  But succeeding is not easy.  It requires hard work that will bring success.  The road to success may not always be favorable.  If it is not favorable, we have to endure that hardship and move forward.  Obstacles to the leaf will not stop if it is for him.  It will be easier to reach the destination if you can endure the hardships.

The pain is a bad thing but we can skip it when we success and get what we want so we will forget these hard thing and learn a lesson about them.

You're right friend. If we know what pain feels like, we can prepare ourselves to overcome that pain and at least make ourselves free from being anxious and develop confidence. So, if we want to achieve success we must be experienced of pain, and challenges in life, to overcome the challenge and move forward to achieve the goal.

Yes, my friend, I fully support you, in addition to working hard and working smartly, working hard means introducing a great deal of effort and passion to your work. Everything is done according to a plan and prioritization. The level of motivation and inspiration in working hard is higher than working smart Those who work smart will accept defeat quickly, while those who work hard will not accept it easily. That is why we have to balance between working smart and working hard, in addition to the pain that weighs down our determination to succeed 💎

That's right. No one can reach the dream he wants without hard work, exerting effort and facing difficulties, so we must not give up and continue walking to the goal we want.

Hello dear yeah it required hard work to achieve something in crypto world but there is success after the hardship in this field.

• +2 1