No pains No gains. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellaa

No pains No gains.

if there is no pain, there are no feelings that can hinder success when they are needed.  plus pain gives experience that teaches in the future not to make these mistakes.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, in my opinion, without hardship, there is no profit. We have to strive and work hard always in order to reach the goal we seek.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Bellaa, @Tanvir007, you say right. if we really want get success, we do hard work, we focus our work. to archiving success, we face many difficulties, face many pain. but never be give up. always  ahead run to your destination. 

You are right, my friend
Pain in this forum means that you are making an effort to learn, read, research, and sacrifice your time for the sake of science, and also pain means that when you trade and lose, you should not be discouraged. Rather, you should stand again and start step by step and it is good to learn from your mistakes, so we must sacrifice our work to gain profits and I hope you enjoy your time here.

This the best slogan for this forum and all users can take it like a slogan because without working you can't get profits and in this forum you need to work hard to continue with us and you should wait for your ranking and profits..

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, nothing comes without effort. We must strive and work to reach our dream. We must persevere and be determined to succeed and follow the rules correctly to reap the profits

Pain No gain means we can't achieve our goal if we don't work hard or fight for something. Working hard and purposefully, adhering to the rules of the forum, listening to members' instructions and constantly changing our position and thinking position can help us to benefit from it.

• +3 1

Yes you are right that if we don't take any pain there will be no gains. So try to work hard and definitely pain will come. Every successfull people were experienced this pain. If we take pain then only we can success.

I totally agree with you in this respect. If you really want to gain something then you really need to work hard because no success is celebrated without effort. If you work hard then the taste of your success will be sweet. So, keep working hard and keep enjoying .

• +3 1

This very old morning no pain and no gains of the world, if we will give pain and suffering to someone, then in return we will get the same sorrow and suffering and if we give comfort to someone and give happiness to us, then we will also return the same thing.  

• +4 1

Yea every work needs hard work and struggle.No one can get success without hard word. If you face difficulty and negative response then never loss heart because every man in this world got success with hard work.Work hard in this forum to earn more and learn new things. It is great opportunity for us to earn more. 

Thank you, my friend. I agree with you, and I do not think that there is anyone who does not agree with you. Persistence and patience are the basis of success. You must work hard and carefully, and your mind is clear additional to all this You should always expect the worst, as we are all human and prone to mistakes

@bella

• +2 1

Yes this the mentality that all the members of the platform need to embibe most the new members in the cryptotalk platform, because they easily felt discourage of little challenge, so you most undergo some painful stage before you gain in life.

You are right everything need the hard work if you will do hard work of course you will get success so do hard work in every field whatever this is.if you will give yourself pain do hard work and you will never regret about your hard work when you will get success

• +4 1

You are right. Not only do you have to respect the forum’s rules, but you have to work with love in order to be enthusiastic about working here, because without loving something you will not be able to succeed with it.

We always go through difficult and painful times, especially the problems we face, and we work in any field. We must be strong and face risks in order to reach our goals and increase our experience.

• +2 1

Yes, in order to reach the set goal or achieve success, you must strive and work hard at it. I wish you good luck on this forum.

Thank you, my friend, for your good wishes. I also think that your words are absolutely correct. If an individual wants to succeed in any field, he must face difficulties and work hard, as is the case in this opportunity presented to us by the CryptoTalk Forum. In my personal opinion, we need here two basic factors for success and achieving our goals as you mentioned. Experience and sufficient time for this work, in the future in trading or any field related to cryptocurrencies, and we must support and help each other to promote and continue this forum.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
When we seek to do a job that we have set in our dreams, we must be exposed to many dangers and difficulties and make a great effort to achieve it and succeed in it.
Therefore, I believe that success and earning requires hard work and effort

• +5 1

Thanks for the words of advice you have given. I guess you wouldn't disagree with you on this issue. Because when everyone struggles for a match, they must surely sacrifice some things. You may face some difficulties and the main thing is to be able to overcome the difficulties. If we want to succeed, we must endure the pain. There is a nice word; Take the bitter with the sweet.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:30 AM, Bellaa said:

Hy dears I wish all of you will be fine and enjoying good health.If you wants to achieve your dreams and desires you must do hardwork and face some difficulties.Ups and downs are the part of life.we should don't lose heart.We should work hard until we get succeed.If you become a successful trader you must avoides making simple mistakes and work hard for achieving your goals and destination.Of you really wants to gains in your life then you should make yourself for facing some pains and difficulties.So best of luck dear fellows for your future goals.

I think the person that she is the dream should also have the ability to fulfill their dreams and if you can see your dreams you can also make them true by your struggle so never give up and keep trying.

Hello dear Rizwan I hope you all are doing really great and enjoying a healthy life so first of all I want to tell you that your information is very beneficial for every new member and beginners you share with the Sab very useful information

• +4 1

No pain, no gain, the entire life is sometimes a challenge and strategies, so we most undergo some hard time pain before we could achieve greatness in the cryptotalk platform as well as the cryptocurrency world, so thank you for sharing this with us.

Yes Absolutely. If we work hard , surely we achieve our goal . But it is also essential for that for achieving success.. we should make a useful  and powerful thinking for best work. 

Greetings to you and to everyone yes brother Life is all difficulties and dangers. All of us here in the crypto world in order to make money we have to be serious about our work and learn from the experts so I wish everyone luck