Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

I do not think, but the post is deleted, my friend, so we must pay more attention during writing, especially the grammar, in addition to the fact that it is preferable to use simplified English for easy understanding of the topic at hand.

My friend, I think that we should all pay attention to the way we write in the posts and avoid making grammatical mistakes because according to my knowledge that when these mistakes are repeated a lot, you will get a warning point under the name of bad language.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, making grammatical mistakes affects your account and you'll be warned. But if you repeat the same mistakes on more than one topic, you will be banned directly. You have to practice improving your English and avoiding mistakes

• +3 1

I am new here. I really don't know it. as fer as i know that our post is free from grammatical error. but be carful when you write something, try to correct sentence. 

I don't think that you won't get warning points, but if you get more misspellings, it can lead to more warning points and it can result in you being banned from the forum.

• +2 1

Hello mate. For getting the warning points is sure that our mistakes. It may be the grammatical mistakes or our post may be is a copyright violation. So we must be aware on that to avoid the warning points 

• +2 1

If we make mistakes on daily base and in every post then we can get warning.  So it means we are not making usefull post. So it good if we take a look our post before submitte.  So with this we can get reputation ,otherwise we can get negative access by speeling mistake.

Of course, this is what happens when we mistake too much, if we disobey even a single rule, then we can be banned  and the warning points are also like summit that we do not get time and we get direct  banned .

On 1/25/2021 at 8:43 PM, Sophie0011 said:

I want to know, sometimes we make grammatical mistakes while writing early, will there be a warning point for this?

You have to be very careful regarding this topic if we will not obey the forum rules then we have chances to get warning but its better to write comments without any spell mistake so it will be good for us, because if we will repeat our mistakes then for sure we will get warning so its better to learn from our mistakes.

From my point of view, you will not get warning points for grammatical mistake. But your comment must be related to the post. If its not then you can get warning points. So be careful of it. Your comment must be useful, relevant, informative,unique. So follow the rules of regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. 

If we keep Grammatical Mistake, then of course Mistake can do for us. Now Mistake never wants a person to succeed but we want to be successful, then we need to avoid Grammatical Mistakes. 

From my point of view, you will not get warning points for grammatical mistake. But your comment must be related to the post. If its not then you can get warning points. So be careful of it. Your comment must be useful, relevant, informative,unique. So follow the rules of regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. 

Hay mate, in my opinion if you create mistakes at daily bases then you can get warning points. I suggest you before submitting your posts first check your spelling mistakes then submit it.

You will receive warning points for such errors but you need to do it.
No deletion of posts or warning points, I do not think, make sure that your posts are creative and high quality also to avoid you need to improve your writing.

Well my dear friend, it is a neglected question, I do not think that there is any law in the forum that provides for giving a warning point due to grammatical error, but we must all try to avoid errors and verify the text before publishing it in order to facilitate its understanding of the rest of the members

• +4 1

Yes my friend you have to work properly and work on the rules and laws in order to get a good reputation and you must beware of repeated comments and move away grammatical errors because they cause obtaining warning points because that comment is not clear so you must be careful

• +2 1

You take warning points because of a mistake that you do daily, or that you frequently post unhelpful content, or you may have violated some of the forum rules. You need to be very careful at work.

Hello friends, we need to be careful to avoid caution and we must act according to the rules. We must be careful not to make mistakes in writing.

Yes, repeated violations on grammar mistakes can cause your account to be banned, so you must be aware about grammatical errors and spelling mistakes on your content before you post. So, to minimize your error, you can take the help of extensions like Grammarly or use the online grammar checker website to reduce such errors.

• +1 1

@Sophie0011, No as to my understanding you couldn't be blocked or got warnings points due to grammatically mistaken. The ase of understanding should be cleared, the point you wanted to explain it should be cleared just and easily understood. Else you will understand grammar as well by reading the post of other people on this forum.

No one is perfect,and we are all meant to make mistakes,so I don't think there'll be a problem or penalty for making spelling mistakes, but it will be better if we try to avoid that,let's always go through our contents thoroughly to make correction before submitting it 

• +1 1

In fact, everyone makes mistakes, the important thing is that we make up for our mistakes, but of course if the mistakes through which the meaning of the sentence changes, they will be fatal, and repeating them will cost you a point of warning from the officials, make sure of your post before publishing it.

• +2 1

We can't tell you surely. This is not a rule.But you want to always be careful before making posts. First,be sure that your post is correct or not and then submit your posts or topics. 

I think so yes we will get warning points because it's against the rule of this forum and we can get warning points so that we all should work very carefully and avoid these little mistake 🥰other wise at the end our account will be banned 😔