Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeff J Carrel

Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY!

No doubt cryptocurreny being a digital currency have gained much importance in online forums. Even we can make transactions through it by just one click. We can buy property or vehicles. But still I don't think so that it will replace paper money as most of the countries are still not agree to deal with cryptocurreny. Paper money have its own importance in present era.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 1/25/2021 at 12:30 PM, Jeff J Carrel said:

In fact, I see that the monetary system these days is very weak and there is a common belief among some experts that by 2033 the Cryptocurrencies can eventually replace cash money, because digital currencies provide great privacy to their users and of course there is a lot of demand regarding the provision of almost complete concealment of personal information, and also do not forget the speed of online purchase sought by these currencies easily, therefore, in all cases, it is natural for cryptocurrencies to spread widely in the world, and this open a new horizons for positive development.

The spread of digital currencies and their development is somewhat similar to the development of the methods of sending mail, for example in the distant past we had to write letters on paper and then send them in the mail and it took our messages days and months to arrive, while now it is easy as the regular mail became e-mail, and you can send any message within a few seconds, and that's exactly what I think will happen with digital currencies compared to paper cash.

Soon we can say goodbye to paper money and goodbye once and for all!

Well, tell me what you think about it.

Since the circulation of banknotes has begun to decrease, nowadays more people are using fintech (finance technology) that has been provided by banks or financial companies that manage financial applications that have been registered in each country. It is not impossible that in the future bitcoin or other crypto coins will be more widely accepted in various countries and in the future they can have applications that are used as legal means of payment.

Nowadays, technology is progressing. We no longer write letters and instead send them by mail to distant locations. Cryptotalk has grown in popularity in the real world, and the day is not far off when it will dominate all currencies. I believe that digital currency is more trustworthy than paper money.

This is a good question, but I do not expect that it will precisely be permanently canceled, and there is nothing impossible. Therefore, if it develops and progresses, something is possible.

I completely agree with you , but more than the countless benefits of the cryptocurrencies we wil be able to get rid of the disadvantages of the paper money ,I simply can't believe that money still very easy to damage nowdays

thank you my friend  . Technology progress will greatly assist in the spread of digital currencies . I think it is still too early to talk about replacing traditional currencies with fully encrypted currencies, but nevertheless digital currencies will spread a lot and people will deal with them greatly in their daily lives .

• +4 1

You are right, my friend. Cryptocurrencies represent the future of the global economy, for sure, and soon cryptocurrencies will officially spread throughout the world, and many money owners will invest in the field of cryptocurrencies to increase their profits.

We know that the use of crypto currency is increasing day by day and its amount has increased so much that people are now moving away from paper money.  But this does not mean that the use of paper money will be off. The use of Paper Money will last a lifetime.  But the use of crypto currency will increase to a great extent, which people never imagined.

Yes you are right i agree with your opinion,

cryptocurrencies is more fast, more develop, more easy to deal than paper money

in the future i think paper money will disappear and will be very difficult to carry.

• +2 1

Hello my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, but in my opinion, I cannot say for sure that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies because that requires people who have experience in the global economy that is anchored in a lot of things, but as someone interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, I am confident that currencies Encrypted will spread more and we will get more and more widely uses and it has a bright future because of the advantages it has.

• +4 1

Well, I believe that soon we are going to experience some changes in the financial sector of the world, but I definitely don't believe that by that year, we are going to see how cryptocurrecy can replace paper money, so I would like to say that I don't really agree with there prediction.

It is true that encrypted currencies achieve a wide spread day after day, but this does not mean that they will replace paper currencies, I think it is very difficult and perhaps impossible to implement this step all over the world

• +2 1

I also think that the encrypted currencies will become an alternative to the coins and paper, due to the increased dealing with them by people, the high value of them, and the treatment of some websites in them to buy goods, all of which are indications that the encrypted currencies will become essential and approved in the near future

• +2 1

Technological development is really fast, and cryptocurrencies will change the world in the future, but I do not think that they will completely replace monetary currencies, and I think that the Corona pandemic has contributed positively to the benefit of digital currencies.

yes my dear friend after sometime there will be goodbye to the paper money only digital currency will be used to buy and sell goods.

Digital currency is witnessing an increase in its users day by day, but some countries in the world where digital currency is illegal will not give up fiat currency, it is not that easy, my friend.

• +3 1

First of all, I appreciate your effort for sharing such an informative and knowledgeable content and I totally agree with you in this regard because the way crypto currency is dominating right now and the way it has developed through the time it seems that it would carry on its journey in the next few years as well . So, we are expecting a demise in the paper currency.

I guess you are right to some extent, I mean sure cryptocurrency is the currency of the future and it will definitely dominate the trading around the world, but I don't think that paper money will disappear for good.. Just like paper letters, yeah we don't depend on them, but still exist 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think so, most countries are turning to cryptocurrencies, and with the passage of time, cryptocurrencies will become the engine and control of many countries of the world, but it may need time for all countries of the world to rely on them.

This is interesting, I think that cryptocurrencies will spread widely in the world in the near future because they are safe and easy to move from one person to another, but I think that they will replace regular fiat currencies because each of these two types of currencies have their pros and cons, so I think people will still use regular currencies as well

This is absolutely true, and this is what I also expect. In the near future, all people in different countries will find sober currencies because people are used to buying from the Internet or even booking tickets and many other things.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, cryptocurrencies will have a prosperous future, and therefore we have to be optimistic and give new and distinct ideas.

• +3 1

Really, my friend, and I think that cryptocurrency will develop a lot and receive a lot of importance in the future and I think it will get the same status as fiat currency.

Yes, dear, I agree with you, and certainly not the agreement with you. Cryptocurrencies will definitely replace the national and monetary currencies due to the wide funds obtained by cryptocurrencies in general recently. Bitcoin currency instead of storing its money in the US dollar, which is annually inflating by billions of dollars. That is surely possible to see that cryptocurrencies are the main currencies that everyone deals with soon around the world Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Allow me to say that this is a wrong expectation, because digital currencies have no value and have nothing to do with the economy and cannot be measured in gold and there is no guarantee that they can be used in normal financial transactions such as payment in stores, but what can happen is changing paper currencies such as the dollar and the euro due to their nature and converting them into digital currencies, and this is what I expect will happen Through technical developments, and therefore paper currencies will not disappear.

• +4 1