Tell your government to support cryptocurrency - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Tell your government to support cryptocurrency

Yes, my friend, we must work on that because most countries are working to ban currencies because they are an area of trade and cannot interfere or take taxes from users and this will affect the country's economy because it depends a lot on these currencies so it works to ban these currencies and thank you

• +1 1

I think countries that ban the use of crypto currencies are mostly third world countries whose security architecture is decaying by the  because of joblessness and people are picking up arms and the little who choose to go on the part of cryptography are been which hunt by government policies. Crypto is better than picking arms.

It would be a huge disadvantage to tell our government to support crypto money. In the country where I live, the state wanted to get a grip on the cryptocurrency world and they said that they would collect 10% of the income we earned in trade as tax. I don't know when this will happen, but it is very sad. When we earn $ 100, $ 10 will be deducted as tax. It is not easily earned in trade and most investors are affected by this state tax. It would be better for us if my state stayed away from crypto.

Indeed, there are many countries that do not allow dealing in cryptocurrencies within their borders, and this is a bad thing because cryptocurrencies represent an economic revolution and a developed leap in the world of economy, and all countries must allow dealing with them.

Yes, my friend, it is good for governments to allow their citizens to use cryptocurrencies and to become legal in their countries. This helps to gain money, improves the conditions of citizens and enables them to work on trading and investing freely and smoothly.

• +3 1

On 1/23/2021 at 7:45 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Let appeal to them to let us make use of the opportunity to start investment and make much profit as returns.

Owing to the fact that most government and banks are the main elements, frontiers in hindering the rapid growth of crypto world. Considering the structured it's not that simple for minority, common individuals to convince and change their decision. Unless competent, efficient, dynamic and amiable leaders, authorities are on power. That's when they act with knowledge not fear to adopts and implement the use of Crypto currencies

I think you discuss an important and brilliant idea, but in my point of view, this idea needs more rather than citizens' demands. since it needs a fully consolidated global system to control the process of making, trading, and investing in cryptocurrencies. while we all know how the prices changed per second as a result of that we need strict rules to keep the rights of people.

@Abuabdullahi

I am from Argentina and these days the president has been talking a lot about cryptocurrencies, bitcoin and how it is the safest way for the country to make investments since due to the pandemic we are in the red in what is the economy and finance It only asks us to be prudent when making our investments since it is only experimental, before they were prohibited but now it is no longer a good thing for everyone and I believe that it is the great investment of the future.

• +1 1

My dear friend, there are many countries that have been prevented from trading encrypted currencies, but we desperately need them at the present time to facilitate dealing with them without wasting time, so I am the first to support until it becomes the official currency for trading between countries and within the cities of countries

I do not know the reason. I think that this is a mistake. Everyone should use currencies in the right place because they increase profits and improve the living conditions of all

I like this initiative dear friend. Promoting our government to support cryptocurrencies will bring many benefits for a better development in the country, where I am living is beginning to accept cryptocurrencies that makes me happy, I long for the day that everything is handled in crypto

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend it's everyone duty to tell government of a Nation to support crypto currency so that it will reduce the rate of unemployment in the country and also boost the economic of the country

The encrypted currency follows the economic policy of governments and there are many countries that have banned it, so we hope that you will rethink their decision and be more open to development, which will be reflected in the good of their citizens.

• +3 1

Yes, all countries should benefit from the cryptocurrency project, which is a great opportunity for progress and development.

I advise my government to start the cryptocurrency project and give the nai a chance to trade it and earn a living.

نعم ، يجب أن تستفيد جميع الدول من مشروع العملة المشفرة ، وهو فرصة عظيمة للتقدم والتطوير.

In every country, there are ways to win glaucoma, and it has to be in cryptocurrency, it's an easy and interesting way.

• -1 1

This is a bad thing for some of these countries to prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies, but I think that after the great spread that these currencies achieve, they will allow their use.

I completely agree with you. Governments must allow their citizens to invest and trade digital tokens. I believe that this is the right of peoples to improve the standard of living and make profits.

I don't seem to get the reason why some countries are still against the use of bitcoins and other crypto currencies,could it be because they failed to see it value, and the great positive impact it has on our businesses and economy in whole?,I just hope that they'll soon embrace and support the use of bitcoin and not to misuse the opportunity they've stumbled on

Many countries are reaping the benefits of cryptocurrency Bitcoin. But in some countries, cryptocurrency is banned. Everyone should ask the government of their country to approve cryptocurrency.

The only obstacle standing in the way of the growth of cryptocurrencies is the lack of government support for them
Because it does not have the technology to use it in place of fiat currencies

Banning Cryptocurrency in your country is equal to restrict your citizens from getting the bigger benefits of it. Today the world started accepting the worth if Cryptocurrency and people from developed countries enjoying it's benefits.

People in countries where cryptocurrency is banned should apply to the government of their country. Cryptocurrency must be approved. So that everyone can benefit.

On 1/23/2021 at 11:45 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Majority of the counties of the world blocked their citizens from operating and trading cryptocurrency. Let appeal to them to let us make use of the opportunity to start investment and make much profit as returns.

Yes dude  there a lot of countries in the world where the cryptocurrencies are not allowed and citizens are eagerly wish to to be part of it but they are not able to do this so obviously they should raise the voice because in this way.,will benefit both the public and the government too

• +2 1

Many countries has ban there citizens from operating the cryptocurrency which is a big down fall to the cryptocurrency world, so we most raise alarms and motion that will make government of those countries to fully support the cryptocurrency world back, thank you so much.

Welcome my friend
I agree with you opinion that cryptocurrencies will prove themselves and become popular and permitted in countries after we support them and work and attend to the forum to exchange useful information

• +2 1

I think that cryptocurrencies cannot be prevented by anyone from entering any country because they do not impose any restrictions on anyone and they are easy to use on any individual, and everyone can benefit from the knowledge they provide