Not so sure - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

Not being so sure about things is a normal part of life and I think that's one of the reasons we are human. We should try and make things work and calm ourselves. We actually can't be sure of everything.

Hello! maybe you don’t have some income because of those companies that have not entered the market

gentleman if you knew on this forum I want to tell you that first of all you should to read the rules and regulation of this forum that is help you you to work on this forum and one thing I want to tell you that you will easily earn on this forum

• +2 1

I didn’t understand exactly what you mean by your post, my friend, anyway, thank you for your participation, and I wait for help from the members so that I know, good luck to everyone.

I make several airdrops and my advice for you in this area is that you have a wallet only for these airdrops, my recommendation is trust wallet, and on the ERC-20 addresses, use the Ethereum and this sub-divide in the established cryptocurrency It is really easy to do, do not worry if an airdrop does not work for you, there are thousands more. I hope my advice works for you partner.

Hello friend, you always have to have a lot of patience and the safest thing at the moment to save is the virtual wallet because that way no scammer is going to steal us because we will only have the keys because they are private since it is our only reliable protection at least for me. It served and I hope that you too were lucky and all the successes.

Friend, if you are not sure what you should do is look for information or inform yourself well in order to know if it is better to keep away or continue working on that so what you should do is inform yourself as much as you can so that you can make a decision.

• +1 1

I am also in the same category as you I learn very slowly but I'm sure that there are other members in the forum that can take the time out to help put us through so that we can understand better

• +1 1

Actually,if you are not to sure with a sites just try to go on more research to know your own, because there are some site that they are created by scammers so be very careful with any sites been send to you to register something are not legit thy just want to scamme you go away with everything you invest.

Dear Friend! Just use trust wallets. That's why I use when doing airdrops and receiving my tokens and it is the best way.

My recommendation would be to use a wallet such as MetaMask or TronLink in the case of a Trc20 token. Nowadays, there are many applications that pretend to be secure and end up being scams. Do a little more research before putting your funds in safekeeping.

I have a good info about airdrops. But when I arrived in this forum then I realized that it's way good then that. And yes I've also seen the discussions on faucets and many members claimed that crypto is 100 times better then faucets and this is the same thing which I feel about airdrops.

Dear friend I think you should talk about the cryptocyrrency instead of airdrops because this is a platform for the promotion and growth of the cryptocyrrency. But there are some airdrops are fake and scam therefore we should not waste our time at the airdrops. 

This site is very important in crypto world. This site gain many things earning money and knowledge. This site gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm .I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. It payment is 100 here. This fourm is real and wonderful fourm. I really love this fourm. 

Best of luck😍

This platform is totally safe and secure 

This platform is just amazing 

We all love this platform 

This platform is totally worth 

This platform is best for crypto currency 

This platform gives us complete information about digital currency like crypto currency 

This platform also gives us earning 

Post here quality posts and enjoy your earning 

For all the members of the forum I tell you, be careful with the supposed airdrops that are launched in the ERC20 network or the Defi, they use telegram bot to perform supposed social tasks to be able to earn coins, many of them are useless, others are scams and They ask for a deposit or make a pre-sale for you to buy those useless coins, look for projects supported by exchange or other recognized projects friends.

I use Trust Wallet to receive any currency on the Ethereum network. It is good. You can receive any free distribution on it. It is not difficult for free distributions. Try to find a good and reliable site so that you will not be scammed.

Yes, my friend, of course, this forum is dedicated to social communication to talk about encryption and its areas, so that it benefits all societies and peoples. For encryption to reach everyone in the world. 

• +2 1

What are you afraid of, brother, that you do not believe in it? We are going to work on it with such certainty.If you have to work on this forum you will not have to worry about it you will be able to follow this forum. 

Yes I agree with you friends we have no idea about bitcoin because it increases and decreases the price and it is the ratio of government

Just use that airpods which are best and trusted. Use that platforms which are trustable. Don not use airpods which are not trustable becuase it may be a scam and by using such you may loose your hope nad motivation. So use legal and trusted airpods. Or use a such platform which is trustable.

Hello dear friend, this forum is actually very helpful. You get free information and ideas, and get paid at the same time. It's like learning to earn money! Hope you find the perfect use out of this forum.

Cryptotalk is a forum where you can earn via posting useful things about crypto currency. It is a legit forum but i don’t know airdtopbb is legit or not. In this forum you can ask question, share your thoughts about crypto currency. Sorry buddy i don’t have enough knowledge about erc20 token. Hope seniors will help you with this problem 

This forum is the best forum available on cryptocurrencies and encrypted talk. Airdrops are never worth anything, my friend. We have to work in the forum and gain experience and skills and never give up.

I advice that you stay away from Airdrops especially those that you find in telegram. Most of them are scams and you should be very careful. However you should take an airdrop from yobit as theirs is legit.