How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProBitcoinHolder

How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

How do you trade crypto?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. How do you trade crypto?

• Web Browser
    • Mobile APP
    • Mobile Browser

I mostly use the Google chrome browser on mobile phone sometimes I use the same browser on my laptop in order to make trades which is easy to use

At this moment I use yobit on my cell phone from the website, it is certainly slower and a bit tedious, but if it is possible to make transactions, but what I use the most and I do it by preference to the exchange of binance from the app, this is a fast, good and secure interface. Binance is an excellent source of exchange with very good benefits from it and for this reason I use it quite a bit.

Personally, I use the binance app for commerce, I have been working there for a few months and I like the ease with which I can use it in addition to the large amount and variety of cryptocurrencies they have, new projects join each month and the BSC network is incredible and very economical, I work in Futures or spot, I have also used bybit for trading, incredible application.

As for me, I trade cryptocurrencies on a mobile app. Initially, I used the regular Binance platform application, but now I use the Safepal wallet and through it I use the DApp application of the Binance platform

• +1 1

I want to tell you that I am using the laptop web browser for the cryptocurrency and one thing more I want to tell you that this forum is reliable on the the computer not on the mobile so you should to use the computer for the post

• +3 1

I will prefer the trading by web browser due to the fast speed and efficiency because there will be more convenient in trading at the web browser instead of using any app. 

I use mobile application to trade, that is if the wallet I am using has the interface for trading cryptocurrecy, I like mobile application because they are designed Ina way that everything is proportion, unlike webrowser that needs loading of pages Everytime.

• +2 1

Like many here, I use the Binance App on my mobile phone because it is the fastest and safest way for me to trade on that platform. As for Yobit, I like the website better because of its user-friendly interface.

I have used the mobile application and the web option on my pc, and I prefer the web option on my computer, it seems much easier to use, some people find the mobile version more comfortable, but personally I prefer the web option for trading. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have been utilizing web browser, cause its give me awesome grasp of the exchanging. And i can examination the showcase at the same time which isn't conceivable at app, that's why i choose web browser rather than app. I think web browser provide a few additional include than the app.

I use web browser, because i think it more safe and secure to me. Because it easy and most of people are using web browser.  So we can connect to then and can get better ideas which help us to making right decisions about trading. So trading on web browser best then other.

Dear members, I trade encrypted coins via mobile because it is always easy to carry in my pocket and I can work anywhere I sit. Maybe trading on the laptop is better and faster, but I prefer mobile

I prefer to use the pc software specifically the one of binance, I find it more useful, fast and easy to use.

My favorite web browser is and I recommend binance for that matter. The best way to trade and follow the chart is with a web browser. I use hotbit as a mobile application and I can say that it is very fast. But for business, the most important is the web browser.

For me, I prefer to use the web browser, I think it is very easy to browse, and you can access information easily, and it is not complicated like other browsers, so I always recommend choosing a web browser here.

I work on all sites and platforms using a computer browser, I feel very comfortable in dealing with more than one window at the same time, and I search and work more easily and at the same time, in addition to the computer screen is bigger and more comfortable for me

• +2 1

There are several ways that you can trade cryptocurrencies through several applications or through the web. For me, I trade cryptocurrencies through an application on mobile.

I trade on the mobile browser most of the time, because the mobile is with me everywhere, and most of my trades are on the Yobit platform, and I do not think that this platform has an application yet so I access it via the browser and I also have the application of the Binance platform, but I do not work on it much.

The best place to trade cryptocurrencies through it is the web browser, it is more comfortable and more secure, I trade through the yopit exchange, it is the best and the safest.

• +3 1

For me, I prefer to use the Binance mobile app, as it is more comfortable to use than the platform's website, as it is possible to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and conduct transactions with complete ease.

I prefer making use of web browser because I find it more easier to deal with,and also I think its faster than the mobile browser, as someone who don't know how to trade crypto,the person will find it very easy if he's to use web browser

I only trade on my computer in a web browser, I tried it on my phone, but for me it is terribly inconvenient and you are afraid to press the wrong button because the screen is too small.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The trading world needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn big money.  Personally, I trade cryptocurrencies through a mobile application on the Binance platform.  The market must be monitored well before any sale or purchase transaction to avoid running into risks and losing money.

• +1 1

Use the Yobit platform via the mobile browser to trade and find it very easy to use and safe. I also sometimes use the Binance application for trading, which is also safe and good to use.

• +1 1

Most of the members use the laptop for trading, and this enables you to facilitate the use of the site. You can work on the computer, but the system must be modern for the sake of speed at work.

• +1 1