If if any post has positive reputation as well as negative reputation together ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

If if any post has positive reputation as well as negative reputation together ?

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying a Good Health!

Dear I have a confusion please inform me about my question that if any Post of anybody has negative reputation as well as positive reputation together then what happen ? 

For Example ;

Any post  has +1  and  -1 reputation . Then 

What happens ???

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

You don't need to stress yourself. Just be focus on how to create a meaningful posts that will earn you good rating. When you have both positive and negative rating, the system will balance it. 

• +1 2

If the number of positive evaluations is greater than negative evaluations, the post will be considered useful, because of course our view of the post differs from one person to another, because our level of knowledge also varies, some may see it as a new post and others may see it as a duplicate publication.

• +1 2

You need not upset about this thing you try your best to post and create a good and informative topics but after your complete efforts you have a some post with negative repute then it's balance with some good post but you focus on your goal

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear I have a confusion please inform me about my question that if any Post of anybody has negative reputation as well as positive reputation together then what happen ? 

For Example ;

What happens ???

Dear mate according to rules of forum you can receive payment for only those posts which have received postive reputation collectively. It mean that if your post has +5 and  -3 at same time than your collectively reputation will be counted +2  and you will receive payment for this post. 

• +5 1

On 1/21/2021 at 5:11 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

For Example ;

What happens ???

@Jahanzaib Choudhry Dear you will get average your earning like if you have more average of positive rates then you will get earn otherwise you will get zero earning or no earning for negative average.

• +5 1

Dear, negative reputation points are mostly rewarded for general standby and useless posts.  Although positive reporting points are given to good and best performing posts with positive reputation points that can contribute to success.  Where any post if displayed with -1 and +1 points.  Don't worry because the value of the post in the forum is also very important.  Negative points are often given due to misunderstandings of the term.

• +4 1

The average rating is counted between positive and negative reactions if your average rate and all that can cause the no payment for you if your rate average is less than one or it's negative this why you should have a positive rate 

in your concern like that reputations gain it will counts in what will be increased if negative or positive, if positive reputations is more than negative then it will not be a problem but there's possibility that you can get some warning points from them but if the negative reputations will occurs more it will strictly prohibited your account or maybe your account will disabled by admins because of that reputations so better to keep your eye on your topics make sure that it has more informative informations and very helpful to all of us here.

You know (1) + (-1) =0 (zero). When you got both rates at the same time means you got zero and according the forum rules you wouldn't get paid for zero rated posts. Even if you got +5 and -1 at the same in a post you wouldn't get paid. In this matter you must have to 2 reputation more if you have a -1 react. @Jahanzaib Choudhry

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I have seen lot of post like that. It's not a big fact for anything tents. Cause It's happened everyone post. It's not be harmful for your account. It's also doesn’t mean that your post is bad. If you create good post but you get bad reaction then it won't be harmful for you.

I have seen lot of post like that. It's not a big fact for anything tents. Cause It's happened everyone post. It's not be harmful for your account. It's also doesn’t mean that your post is bad. If you create good post but you get bad reaction then it won't be harmful for you.

We pay BTC for every post that has a positive reputation. If a post has +1 or 1_ then the meaning is zero. And that way we won't get paid for our post. Our post should have a positive reputation. For example, if our post has +5 and _2, it means our post is positive and we will get paid.

Don't worry, my friend, about this. Regarding the work system here in the forum, a positive amount is accepted and you are paid money in return, and you find that the interactions are arranged from +1 to +5 and vice versa. So try to focus on creating a useful post that will impress members and thus give you a positive reputation

• +5 1

Many members here disagree on some discussions or topics. If you get a negative reputation, go ahead and do not get confused because officials review negative reviews and you will not get a warning point if your comment is not violating.

Regarding payment, payment is made if the number of positive evaluations is more than negative

• +1 1

If there is positive support matched with negative support, the post will be as unsupported and the number of support prevailing in the post determines its importance. If the positive support is more, then the post is positive and vice versa.

• +1 1

Of course you are bound to see Posts with combine reputations that's positive and negative reputations. And this is due to divergent views and opinions of members in the forum. In this case moderators will further scrutinize the post and access the valuability by taking the average of reputations given.

Ideally All Of You will be fine And Enjoying a Good Health! 

Dear I have a disarray kindly advise me about my inquiry that if any Post of anyone has negative standing just as certain standing together then what occur ?

I have not read a lot about this topic, but I think that when you give a good reputation and a bad reputation at the same time, the two reputations are collected and if the outcome is zero, you do not get any profits and your post is considered useless.

Nothing will happen to your post or topic. Every post or topics definitely has both positive reputation and negative reputation but when the positive reputation is higher then your post will be considered as positive ratings.

Nothing will happen to your post or comment because there is option of both positive and negative reputation. It depends on the net reputation whether the net is positive or negative. 

I don't have enough information on that. But I think they're doing an impact assessment. For example:

+1 +1 - 2 You will take Satoshi on this comment. I hope the experts will guide us

• +1 1

Positive reputation means that you post is meaningful while the negative reputation means that your post is useless. But in case of if your post having the both reputation positive and negative then you will count your all reputation points on all posts if your all posts having the good reputation then your posts will be paid. But you only concentrate on your work and create the useful posts. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, do not worry about that. There are people who like the post and people who do not like the important thing about that. Responsible members are the ones who rate the post. If it is good, they give it a good reputation, and if it is not useful, delete it. Follow up your work and learn more until you write good posts. Good luck for you.

Yes if you work then you have to positive reputation gain . If you don't work this forum being a active member then you notgain reputation. So you learn many things this forum.  Thanks everyone.