If if any post has positive reputation as well as negative reputation together ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

If if any post has positive reputation as well as negative reputation together ?

Dear friend, if a positive evaluation is a wonderful thing and enters you are doing an excellent job, but if a negative evaluation indicates that you are not good at your work and a publication has no benefit bad if it is material or moral so we must publish something of importance to consider

• +1 1

It is a regular thing that the topics gets mixed reviews some people will like it and others will hate it you must have to accept it and work according to it. And the crypto will calculate the rate of likes and dislikes of a topic if the ratio of positive reviews is more your topic is considered as a useful topic and if the negative ratio is more you will not get any payment or reputation for the work so you must have to work properly.

yes dear we are all fine and dear i also see many post which has positive as well as negative reputation the person who likes your post will give you positive reputation and the person who does not like your post and give you negative ratings so we will make sure our post will not attain negative reputation points because negative reputation will effect our reputation on this forum a lot and it might be possible that will banned from here 

• +4 1

If something like this happens, the post is considered without reputation, because the positive rating 1 removes the negative rating 1. And in case you have +4 and another evaluation - 2G in this case, you are considered to have a +2 rating, and so on ... I hope that you have benefited from my response.

Do not worry, my friend, there are some members that you find useful and others find it unhelpful and give negative reviews, and nothing will happen in this case, but when he receives a lot of negative reviews, the owner of the post will be blocked.

I wish you my friend that you only get a positive reputation, just follow the rules. But if it gets a negative reputation, it will be discarded from the good reputation.

Well, I think they should take more into account what has more reputation. In other words, if there are 5 negative and 10 positive reputations, then only the positive should be taken into account.

Well my friend, do not worry if the good reputation is more then the administration will consider the post good and not bad, do not worry, just focus on learning and publishing new information.

There is no need to publish any topics that are useless (negative)،

as for the balance of negative and positive posts, then the negative post will be deleted,You should be extra careful in selecting your posts

Actually, I don’t know much what will happen, but the result of my research and inquiry has reached a result that may be beneficial to you, which is that the largest body is to be considered, for example if the positive reactions are more, then your post is considered positive and vice versa. I don’t know how true the information is, but I had to tell you  It out

Actually, know when a post of the member of this platform get a positive reputation the member will receive payment for such and when the post get negative reputation the platform will not make payment for that post, but when the post have both positive and positive reputation I don’t know what will happen.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I think that if the number of positive reviews is more than the number of negative reviews, then there is no need for concern, because he considers the post useful and reputable.

Do not care about this topic, just focus on the content of your topics and whether or not they benefit others Thus, you can only get positive reviews

Edited by RAWAnmj777
  • Useful or interesting 1

My friend, when the post or post gets more than one reaction, whether positive or negative, the reactions are collected.
If the total of the reactions is positive, your post is useful and it will be paid for.
If the total of the responses are negative, your post is considered useless and will not be paid for.
But if the total of the responses is zero, it is also considered unhelpful and will not be paid.

Nothing happens. It is only evaluated. I think about it on my own. It is possible that it will be like the two paws of the scales of one who is the largest, one who exerts himself on another, and he is the leader.

You need not to worry about it . If numbers of positive evaluation is more than number of negative evaluation then your post will be considered as useful and you will be paid for that post but if negative evaluation is more on your post then you will not be paid for that post.

Well, this is a good question to ask about the reputation because our payment depends on reputation. So I would tell you that you can see the topic Payment System in About Forum section in which it is clearly said that the payment depends on average positive rates. So if you have both reputation as +1 and -1, then your average positive rate will be 0 and you will not be gotten any payment.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is likely to happen if the post is about giving an opinion. Some people like that topic and others make negative objections.  I do not know what will be resolved and whether it will pay or not, so we should ask the senior members or moderators of the Crypto Talk forum to confirm whether you will receive the payment or not.

• +2 1

The reputation you will get is the sum of the negative and the positive reputation you got, if it's zero or negative then you won't get paid, don't you think about it alot just focus on the quality of your topics. 

Hello there greetings if someone give you positive reputation it means that your post is very useful if someone give you negative reputation it means your post  is meaningless useless and it depend on your post how all good content you put in your post so when you creating a poster for us to research it the post and then create I strongly recommend and good luck

The evaluation of the post is positive or negative, if the reputation is positive, this is evidence of the testimony provided by the published topic to the members, and this publication will be paid in relation to the positive reputation obtained. But if it is negative, this is evidence of a mistake in this publication and it will not be paid and it can be deleted as well.

This will not affect you, but my friend, if you are afraid of these reviews, you should write good and useful publications and topics that contain good information in order not to give you a negative evaluation

• +2 1

Hello my friend
I don't know if you have a positive and a negative reputation in one post what happens
But I am the one who knows that when you write leaflets, you should write useful, unique and new ideas in order to gain a good reputation in this case, you will not get a negative reputation on the publication.

• +3 1

This is really something that I have never thought of since I started making posts here, but I believe that the rating that has more weight will take precedence over the other one, so we should be optimistic that all our posts will be rated positively.