Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

I have some advice not to be a greedy person, and you have to be patient, and the most important thing is to have a strong capital management to avoid losing your money quickly and try to stay away from scammers. 

Cryptotalk is an amazing platform where you can share your valuable knowledge and also can gain knowledge from others. It guides you to your success. So, try to participate in sharing your knowledge. 

This discussion board affords properly expertise for everyone specifically beginners. The statistics within the "beginners" section will maintain the beginners going until they learn necessary know-how and become professionals. Way to this discussion board, they may preserve their losses minimum or even earn some money by trading with the strategies they learn from here.

Yes, my dear friend, you are right. It is very important that if we want to get knowledge, we have to give knowledge that you are right. Thank you, my dear friend.

I agree with you. We should share our knowledge with each other, it helps others and increases our working experience. Everything we have learned from here, we must share with others, it will make it easier for them to work here.

This is a very great saying that tells us that the more you share your knowledge with people, the more you grow. For example, if you remember a  theory or a conceptual chapter and if you teach someone, then you will get to learn something new automatically, while teaching it. Apart from this, when that person will explain to someone else, then there will come a time that the entire volume will be a read account. 

Yes you're right.When i begin working on cryptotalk at that point i get information from this gathering by perusing the other posts and comments.So you're right we get information from other information.

The more you give, the more you get. This word is really very effective. Because the more knowledge you can give people, the more knowledge they will give you. Knowledge is a personal resource of every human being. So the more you spread knowledge, the more people will be able to learn. And by learning that, they will also be able to create new ways with ideas from it. Can be.

In this field, we all need the expertise and advice from our member friends in order to succeed in this work and master the work and adhere to all its departments. Friends also need our information and experience in order to avoid making mistakes and abiding by the laws.

hmm yeah that's is very important topic take knowledge and give knowledge it is a very good thing. suppose you are giving knowledge and he will give you to retain the knowledge that is very good thing excellent acknowledge give knowledge that's all my friend

On 1/18/2021 at 4:08 PM, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

This is exactly what happened when we joined this form, we didn't know anything about it, we shared as much as we knew on this form and in return we got more knowledge from them like crypto.  We share all the information we know about the currency and what we don't know we learn from this form. All the members of this form are very cooperative with each other. This form is like a community where  But all members behave like a family.

The forum also provides education and knowledge factors.Knowledge is one of the  important wealth of human life the forum provides very much knowledge by commenting on a useful topic and discussing about that topic will increase knowledge. This forum is a exchange of informations 

Exactly this is why the forum has been created to spread detail knowledge about crypto currency. If we give knowledge only then we will be able to gain knowledge. The main purpose of cryptotalk is to spread  the knowledge about cryto currency all over the world. As much as we will follow and read as much we will learn.

You are right in order to gain knowledge from others. We must give them all of our knowledge. We must acquire from them and make them acquire from us so that everyone can benefit and achieve what they want. Collective work is a great benefit for all members and beginners in this forum.

You are exactly right .Knowledge increase by sharing with others .By joining cryptotalk ,many new things came in front of me and we get a lot of knowledge and i am also share knowledge through our comments .Knowledge is necessary for becoming successful 

Cryptotalk is a great oppurtunity for developing knowledge .

It is a great idea and opportunity for the crypto users and the way to get knowledge about the digital world like digital wallets and the digital money. The users understand about how the exchange works and how to invest in it.

yeah my friend i agree with you.  Knowledge is most powerful thing.  You can built a nation by knowledge.  You should take and give knowledge.  Knowledge is a thing which can't decrease if you share it.  It’s always increases.  We should  take knowledge.  By taking knowledge you can learn a lot of information.  Your dream will be success by your working. 

I suggest you my friend to take and give the super power.  And the power is knowledge. 

Thank you 💟                              

• +2 1

In reality, you are thoroughly right. I don't have any data about cryptographic types of cash preceding joining this conversation yet at this point I am learning incredible and new things consistently. This get-together capacities as two way channel. Where we get the data from others and we furthermore give our knowledge. We maintain others content and in the return they will maintain us. This conversation works a s a family where each part has his own commitment.

Dear friend this is very useful platform where we share our knowledge and learn form the knowledge of other people's. This forum provide us a lot of knowledge about crypto currencies so it is very useful for all of us.

Yes,i concur with ur opinion.if we share our insight with others then our insight will be increased.When I joined this gathering I don't have more information about crypto discussion yet subsequent to joining this gathering I have more information from this discussion .

Information is untidy. · Information is self- organizing. · Information looks for community. · Information voyages by means of dialect. · The more you attempt to stick . Knowledge sharing is an movement through which information (to be specific, data, aptitudes, or mastery) is traded among individuals, companions, peers, families, communities (for illustration, Wikipedia), or inside or between organizations. Information sharing is portion of the Information administration process.

I share my knowledge with others. If I learn a some thing new then I create a topic on here. And I want to share my knowledge with others . I want that the other could take benefit from my sharing. And I have learned a lot from here. Here I learned about Crypto and trading.

Yes dear,your advice is very important for all members of cryptotalk.Cause is knowledge can't be  called a knowledge when you don't share it.You gain knowledge and share your knowledge with all.So we will always be maintain that.

Hi friends .your question is very interesting and important for learning knowledge.

Yes I fully agree with you that if you give knowledge then also we take knowledge.

It's my opinion that this platform is very important and good for learning knowledge.

We can learn knowledge by do some useful post and do useful comments.

We can easily learns knowledge here.

We can easily earns here at the same time.

I suggest my all friend that deliver something new for other people.

Best wishes for new members 💗

Actually this forum is a place to learn and also share. Members in the forum squire knowledge in the forum and also give knowledge through sharing there own experience.