Anybody can help me ? About yobit account - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NomanAshraf787

Anybody can help me ? About yobit account

If you complete your hundred posts than you will create an account on yobit and then your earning start so i suggest you to contact with some senior members they guide me good things  that's why i am telling you they have more experience.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:20 AM, MT khan said:

Exactly dear @Anastasia aiz you are it will his/her mistake because when we try for a wrong password they will inform our email confirmation he should by his confirmation or click should on reset password it will be solve easily.

@NomanAshraf787 Good luck!

Thanks bro for giving your suggestion 

Dear i think that you have made some mistake and first and formost mistake of everyone is not to remember his password thats a bad thing to experience becaise if we do not take care of our accounts and passwords than who do so don't be careless make some seriousness in your tasks 

Well this happen to new users. Sometimes to log in to Yobit first before registering and memorize the password and save or write in a paper, so create a strong password with characters at least one capital letter and numbers. then fill out the recapchat and then you open your E-mail to look for your code that Yobit sends a code, just copy that code in the code section below your password . if the recapchat does not open the images refresh the page several times.

Possibly dear colleague you are writing a wrong password operator remember I would advise you to contact the administrators of the yobit platform since they will surely be able to help you with your problem
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Hi i am join today and i can observe this forum very helpful and get chance to work and more opportunities to get money in this forum i can prefer everyone to join yobit account and get more information on this section. Thanks

Hello my dear  friend you do not be embarssed i think this is not a great issue my dear first of all you cnform your gmail after this you inter your pass word if you do not remember your pass word then you click on forget password and reset him

Tomorrow i have the save problemm but now it is ok

Don't be worried about that You have to create very strong password. Maybe your password will be incorrect just relax and check all problems.

My brother, you are not entering the correct password. Remember what is your correct password, then open your yobit id. If the yobit account still does not open, reset your password.

On 1/15/2021 at 11:41 PM, NomanAshraf787 said:

Dear members I need your help and guide line about yobit.net account that after confirmation of my yobit account I don't use it but Today when I am trying to approach it . It says invalid password and invalid login. 

Anybody can help me.

Yes friend of course we will help you. You said that you are not logging in to your yobit.net account. I think you entered the wrong password here. If this is not the case then maybe your Gmail account has been misplaced. If this is not the case then maybe your password has been broken. You re-enter your account with the new password.

If you have a problem to log you yobit exchange account you need to check again your password and email and be sure they are valid, if you are sure and still have the Same problem you should talk to the support and they will send a link to your mail and create a new password 

On 1/15/2021 at 10:41 PM, NomanAshraf787 said:

Dear members I need your help and guide line about yobit.net account that after confirmation of my yobit account I don't use it but Today when I am trying to approach it . It says invalid password and invalid login. 

Anybody can help me.

Dude As soon as your Password an authentication acode is given to you by your email so it would not be possible that your login is invalid if you are using the same  Gmail that you have used for the first time of creation

Hello dear friend, I think you are typing a wrong password. You must stop trying in order not to close your account. You must remember the correct password before entering more wrong words or your cans. Re-enter a new and strong password by entering your account information. good luck my friend.

And I have the same problem.  You have to go to log in, after which you will be asked to enter a code that will be sent to your email.  Click on the link.  You will go to the code. Only this way you can access your wallet

Well my friend ,, you have to calm down because I think that there is an option to reset the password again, so you can go according to the steps and rewrite a new one ..

If there is an option (forgot password) then your problem will inevitably be solved ,, but you have to use a new and strong word and write it aside on a piece of paper or in your personal diary to avoid this happening again ,, I wish you success .. ❤️

Dear this Is because of wrong password. You have to give correct password if you don't know the password,don't worry  their is an option of forgetting password or reset my password click on this and put new password and save this password and provide the other required information in this way you will create yobit account. Hope you will understand. 

Hi friend first of all I would like to say that you should put your correct password if you forget it then you should reset your password to login your yobit account. I think without these methods there is no any more option to login the yobit account successfully.

I think you have mistyped your yobit account password.  You should enter the correct password or recover it with the forgotten password in your mail.  I hope you get something good from here.  Thanks.

You can reset your yobit password. At first you need to have that eamil from which you have made yobit account and you need to click on forgot password and new password. That's a easy way to set new password after you forget password.

I think you forgot the password and didn't enter it correctly, or you entered the Yobit platform through a browser other than the original browser, these are mistakes that happen sometimes and you should pay attention to this.
In any case, if you want to try again, clear the cookies and promise to sign in.

It's temporary problem friend. Sometimes yobit doesn't work properly. Even when you will try to log in from your chrome browser then it will happen. So i will suggest you to use another browser like opera. I think it will be fix if you try to log in from another browser.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a new user in the platform. Hello my friend , it is because you have forgotten your password and username. You should always remember the email address.

Welcome friend..

I advice you if you open account then you have to put strong password.  Then it is safe not hacked . Be careful about this . Your privacy your everything.  From here when withdraw your amount . This site yobit is good for us . Thanks for sharing this .

The effective option to help you out is the forgotten password. Click on forgotten password to quickly reset your password to allow you access in to the account to continue enjoying your benefits. Be extremely careful and cautious while exchanging password and write it immediately in hard copy format for future reference