Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

In fact, my friend, this question cannot be answered by anyone more than yourself. You will learn all this through your experiences here in this forum. With time, you will gain experience and mastery of this work. I wish you success.

• +5 1

Hello to all my dear in my point of you I think that making and creating post is better to and reputation but in the sense if we will talk there are too much rules and regulation to create a post and by creating a post if we will do mistake we can get bail so we have to see all those things while creating post and also while Commenting we can also get reputationBecause according to rules and regulation we have to read all the comments then only we have to give rating like that if a person is reading our comments if a person like our comments it means he or she will like and we will get a good reputation in the sense in this way we can earn a good reputationSo my dear It’s depend upon us how we are doing we can do both....

You can develop your reputation in the field of cryptocurrencies by working on publishing useful posts that talk about cryptocurrencies and formulating them in an understandable and clear manner so that all members can understand and interact with them positively.

Hello my friend. 

It's all up to you if your topics or your comments useful the members will give a good reputation  for your help 

Try to write true informations to help people.

Working, participating with effort, perseverance and giving certain and useful opinions leads to a good reputation and a topic classified among the best in addition to getting support and admiration for your useful participations that will give a drumming about how organized thought and good work on this platform and content of innovative benefit

You can get more reputations by creating topics but there is alot of chances to be banned because of same topic, more spell mistakes and incorrect pronunciation and some time our topic is not useful.

So I advise you to comments only and create topic after 2 to 3 days.

The two bring good reputations from members if the contents of each contain useful and good information about coding.  There are people who prefer to create topics and others see blogging a topic that brings reputation.

• +1 1

According to my knowledge, all of this can earn you a positive reputation, but your topics must be useful, unique, high-quality and free from spelling errors, to be more useful in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

😊😆😃😃😃😃🙃welcome my friend.

I am a beginner so I will follow the answers to benefit ...

Thank you for this useful question..

good luck for everbody

Edited by Shaza516

Your reputation depends on the quality of your content. If you make a good quality content and put some new things in your post or comment then you can get reputation. But i think it's better to do post as compare to comment because there is more chances to get positive ratings on your post.

I am not sure but I think that if you check the topic and the reply, you will see that the topics get more reactions than the reply that is being made to the topic.

Friend, both will depend on how valuable and practical it is. When creating publications you have more opportunities to be seen and valued if the content was super interesting

• Useful or interesting 1

Working on developing your content and making it useful and full of useful information about cryptocurrencies makes your evaluation positive, whether you post comments or posts, so if your topic is good, you will get a positive evaluation of it.But you must beware of repeating topics and take care of the integrity of the language so that you are not given warning points and so on.

You should do both, but if you want to get a better reputation, I advise you to write the topics, but your topics should be interesting, unique and not duplicate in order for members to be attracted to read them and give you a positive reputation for them.

Hello there greetings it doesn't matter long as long you have created useful posted that contained useful information about cryptocurrency if your post card contained those kind of information I think you will get followers and also positive reputation to your post so it doesn't matter you create test or make comments I wish you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Hello, this question is very important and remains for the old members of the forum who have distinction, experience and reputation, as they have to explain what is the topic that must be addressed to gain a good reputation and become one of the distinguished.

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think it does not matter you create post or make comments or like post Long As long you give Useful information about cryptocurrency in this firm you will get positive reputation that positive repetition will make you you money I hope you understand what I am saying to you

• +3 1

في 15/1/2021 الساعة 18:09 ، قال جريزولد:

تضمينه Dear Friend . In general, what is important is the content of your post or comment. Is it good or not. If it's good, both will get a positive reputation. Add more to create a topic versus the comment. Good luck .

• +1 1

Both of it can give you reputation but the publishing a topic can give you more reputation since people are finding topics than comment. And in creating topics, people can interact as well to other members that means they can give ratings to the other members. 

Edited by Hume

Hi dear friend,

According to me the topic attracts more people if it is useful easily understandable to everyone. But if you don't have sufficient knowledge about the topic than please avoid to post any topic. First research about that topic and than try to post.

Thank you!

I think that there is no difference ,this thing is up to you, in order to get a good reputation, the content you provide must be good, helpful and not repeated, whether it is post or comment, for me I prefer to comment on topics.

Welcome my friend, it is a very good question. I think that the publications have a greater reputation than the comments because you will enter the post to see the comments. Therefore, the publications are the main reference in this forum and they are the ones that bring the most attention

Welcome my friend,you can do the two things,you can get reputation if you replied on a topic and you have also to create new topics but these topics have to be useful and meaningful and don't have any mistakes. Good luck my friend. 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. You can get more reputation when you provide useful information about this forum and also information about the world of encryption and information about investment. When you provide this information in the publications you publish, you will definitely get the reputation you deserve. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Both are very important in this forum, it is useless to create an excellent topic and do not read it, comment and give you good reactions, also, without topics, how could you make publications? So that's why I think that both play an important role in the community, if I'm wrong, tell me.