What's your view on the future of this forum? - Page 29 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

What's your view on the future of this forum?

hello my friend, I think that this forum will be a better place to learn more about cryptocurrency and many new members join everyday and become more popular, in general the digital coins will be a trend and many people start to invest in it.

The future of this forum is unquestionably bright; it's been over a year and the platform is still with us, developing new features on a daily basis, especially with the talk token, which is a first for the forum.

As a beginner, I couldn't predict about the future of this forum. But as a member of this forum, I also wish to have this forum remain for a long time. Because it doesn't help us only in earning, but also for learning more about Cryptocurrency and trading.

I see it prospering above the ranks of similar platforms. I also see an insane increase in the number of members which would mostly be because of the numerous benefits that awaits all after joining.the future of this platform gonna be so bright. Because there are many people who are working here with their devotion and all heart. The cryptocurrency is getting popular day by day and spreading over the entire world.As bitcoin is a popular currency and its price are raising day by day so in my prediction i can say that this cryptotalk forum will be known in the whole world one day. ❣️

Your question is very good. I see a beautiful and bright future for electronic currencies, so with the coming years you will see that most countries will adopt this forum and call for dealing with it on a major scale, it is a good area for the development of civilizations.

Thank you for these questions،
Of course the future of the forum will be bright and in the coming days the value of digital currencies will definitely rise but we must be a little patient until the epidemic goes away , as for the ban be confident if you follow the rules of the forum you will not be banned.

I see the future of this forum as a success as there will be many beginners and experts supporting each other sharing knowledge and it will be a very large community and many people will recognize cryptotalk because it will be very successful....!!!!

Dearest brother, When you wake up in the morning, I doubt you will notice that your account has been blocked. Since I believe there are certain red flags that must be addressed before you are disqualified. I wasn't sure, so I just said, "You're always welcome to fix it." And, hopefully, crypto's future is bright.

What's to come is extraordinary of this gathering without a doubt ,it's been more than year now and the stage is still with us and keep building up the highlights for quite a while extraordinarily with the discussion token ,it's a first that the gathering have his own token

Edited by Ricardo4712
Spell mistake

I see that this forum will go a long way forward, and the future of crypto is big and bright, from now on the world is thinking about expanding and taking an idea of what currencies will have a big role in our daily lives.

Good evening, dear, I will answer your questions based on the information I possess, which is mostly correct .1)As for the future of the forum, it is definitely bright, thanks to the members who constantly introduce new ideas and thanks to the advice and amendments of experienced supervisors. 2)As for the situation of encrypted currencies, do not worry about this issue, as it is in continuous progress. 3) There is no doubt in this thing that the encrypted currency is constantly advancing, even if this progress is somewhat slow. 4)Don't be afraid of the ban. Just make your posts useful to the reader and stick to the rules. Gain positive reputation and participate in useful publications. In this case, you will not be banned if you are a very good member of the forum and abide by its rules...Good luck to you and all the members ...

• +3 1

Thank you for your post, and then the future of this great platform I can say it is bright and positive, they will continue to operate in the long run, since cryptocorrency is still going to the be existence in the future, we all hope and wish this continue to run as far as they can.

Certainly, the future of cryptocurrencies is a bright future indeed, you can find out about this from the major companies that have started to go to cryptocurrencies, yesterday, each of Microsoft and Apple signed an agreement with the Binance platform about selling its shares as cryptocurrencies, and the offering will start at the end of this April.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum looks good to me and helps increase communication and learning among members by using it to share encryption topics and other experiences related to mining and investment tools. This forum will become one of the best forums with time. I believe that its future is very bright.

Friend for me the future of cryptocurrency is very bright. It is sure that the future of this forum is very bright .it helps people to meet their own needs. I am confident that you can count on this forum to become great and large in future.

Cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular day by day, and we'll notice this in the coming days.  I think it's going to dominate the currency world. 

The way this forum is moving leads to its reaching the sky and the highest ranks .. And due to the spread of popularity of this forum and cryptocurrencies among people, I think it will reach the highest levels and become a global currency.
I wish you good luck and this forum.

Dear you jave shared a very good topic. This forum is long lasting forum. It has bright future. So the people working on this forum will also have a bright future. This forum educates the people about crypto currencies. On this forum they can share the topic related to trading and other which they don't understand.

My opinion is that as it is supported by Cryptocurrency, it has the potential to remain this platform for a long time because it is the currency that is evolving in all corners of the countries and through these talks we are learning to develop in it.

Hello dude i appreciate your post and i am happy to join this platform because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time and we take more advantage's in thisforum.

• +5 1

We all have the same concerns, too

Thank you for asking these questions. Comments have useful answers that benefit us all as beginners. We do not know much about this field .

If we wake up one day and find our accounts banned for some reason, the reason will be us, so we must not go beyond our limits, of course, cryptocurrencies have a bright future, I think and hope that it will become the official and internationally recognized currency and will become the name of the forum at the higher levels, then I will be proud of me  old member here

The future of crypto currency is so bright and big. So in my own opinion we just have to make sure that we believe . And the future of this forum too is so big. I see a lot of people earning big on this forum in time to comes. 

According to my view, it depends on the administration and how he manages the platform with this. After that, I would like to suggest that the platform's future is bright. The world has begun to accept cryptocurrencies and will use cryptocurrencies throughout the future.

I think that this forum is developing continuously and will continue to evolve with the development of the world of cryptocurrencies, we must take advantage of all these opportunities and keep pace with development, regarding the ban, abide by the rules, my friend, and your account will remain secure