What's your view on the future of this forum? - Page 25 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

What's your view on the future of this forum?

My friends, life and living are both heading towards development more and more so the use of digital currencies and encryption will increase in conjunction with this development so do not worry about that.

Thank you for this wonderful topic, my friend. I think that the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright because it will become the talk of the world with its impact. As for the forum, it is very wonderful because it offers us knowledge, experience and money at the same time.

• +1 1

I think this forum will get really bright, more new members will come to it, and the cryptocurrency will advance at a great rate, and this is all because of the global trend towards this direction, if you think a little bit about the whole world, you will be able to see this,

I expect a bright future and strong, it develops and grows day after day, where there are many members who support each other and share their experiences and work as a team will achieve significant progress .... No need to worry, cryptocurrencies are advancing with each passing day and I hope that our account blocking will never be blocked and that our work will continue without any obstructions and problems ... I'm sure this platform is a safe and reliable place. 
Good luck to everyone

Yes the future of this forum is bright , I think this forum will have millions of visitors in the future and many people are working here now will be working seriously in the world of the cryptocurrencies .

Welcome my friend, do not be pessimistic. Pessimism brings failure. I believe that cryptocurrencies have a wonderful future, especially as they have become very popular around the world.I expect that we will wake up one day and see fiat currencies have been exchanged for cryptocurrencies.

• +3 3

Don't worry my friend. Cryptocurrencies and other digital currencies are spreading on a large scale and it is expected that their future will be wonderful, and this is what will become clear to you in the leading days. And the platform here provides a great opportunity to learn and earn a profit at the same time, so you should use it to gain greater knowledge 

According to my view, it depends on the administration and how he manages the platform with this. After that, I would like to suggest that the platform's future is bright. The world has begun to accept cryptocurrencies and will use cryptocurrencies throughout the future.

Indeed, the world is heading greatly towards cryptocurrencies, and this matter will be offset by the prosperity of this forum and its greater spread all over the world
I believe the new world economy will be a large part of it for cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I think my future is bright through crypto forum.I solve my problems with discussion and share my ideas on this.And second thing there is good earning on this forum who's benifical for me. 

I see a permanent future for this platform, as the demand for it is increasing day by day
It presents an unprecedented opportunity that is not available to everyone
It is a great event for everyone and I think it can develop more and more

Of course, digital currencies have a bright future in the future. All countries will deal with them, and we must give them the most positive information they deserve.

When I first joined, I had my doubts, but the more I delved into the world of digital currencies, I began to understand that it would become very popular in the future, Because this forum has already blossomed within two years and has helped many people, so you should relax and do not worry, but continue to work as usual.

• +3 1

Hello friend, in fact, regarding the status of the cryptocurrency, I am sure that it has a bright future and it will spread more and more around the world and will have more uses than the present time. As for the forum, I believe that we must focus on serious work through the opportunity provided by the forum, as we have to develop topics, help and support for new colleagues, and in the end we hope to promote this forum as we hope to continue.

• +2 1

English: The future of this platform is somewhere bright.. Crypto talk is very useful helps others to get knowledge and the way this forum is going indicates that it will fly in the sky and these coins will work in the future my opinion about the future of the forum that it will remain bright

Yes, the future of this forum is very bright We are looking at a lot of new members excited to participate in this forum and learn from it, and the cryptocurrency will spread more in the coming days.

• +1 1

My friend, I think that this site is the first of its kind and that it will have a bright future and will become a forum on a large scale.

I think this is because the cryptocurrency as we see it today is the language of the times and is the basis of the coming future.

One by one, countries began to enter these currencies into their financial system, and this is a great and rapid expansion compared to the age of this currency.

I can not find a reason to stop the site from working and thus prevent us from working with it.

Be optimistic my friend

• +4 1

As I would see it depends the administration so how might he control the stage with it, at that point I might want to make reference to that the objective of this stage is brilliant some place, from here on out Mind has begun to hold digital forms of money and can utilize digital currency with future..

I believe that the future of this forum will be bright, and the proof of this is the increase in the number of members in it, and all this is because this forum is reliable and provides useful information for everyone in addition to money, and I also believe that cryptocurrencies will spread widely in the world in the near future Evidence of this is the high prices of these currencies due to the increased demand for them.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

Yes my dear friend the future of this forum is looking very bright. They get popular day by day, there are no. of peoples who join this forum daily. As we know that the values of cryptocurrencies are increases day by day in a few years it is possible that they become the currency of future. Yes crypto currencies is progressing.

No dear I never think negative, be positive our account is never be blocked.

• +2 1

I think Crypto talk is the best and important site for earning money.
We can learn and know much new informative things.
We can know how avoid mistakes.thus is good platform for earn money and knowledge.

My friend the topic you have selected is great. We all know that the world is rushing towards the digital currency . So a platform like cryptocurrency is going to be soon spread all over the world.

• +4 1

Welcome with us and thank you for your advice
I expect cryptocurrencies to have a bright future
And also the path that the traitor walks
It really aspires to the top with the benefit it offers us

Because of its uniqueness and qualities, I believe this platform will become increasingly useful and famous in the future. This platform would benefit its members more. This will benefit anyone who is in need.

I think that the future of cryptocurrencies will be very bright and thus this forum will be brighter and more successful .. So we must continue to publish valuable topics and useful comments in order for this forum to help us gain knowledge and make money.