Success requires patience - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Success requires patience

My dear! Patience is most important for success but the one thing is hard work key of success. Hardwork and patience is equel to success. Continuously doing hard work until you success. Patience is most important to survive for success.

Yes of course success requires patience because hardworking is a time taking period hardworking requires intelligence when you work with intelligence you will find easy in any kind of work . You do not have to hurry in any kind of work because success is a time taking process.

Yes my friend Patience is the key to success, and patience is a great quality, also the work that we have to do to achieve success and reach our goals we will not be able to achieve success if I do not have patience.  So I think it is not possible to reach our goal without hard work and patience.

That's true, patience is important to acheive success because there is no way to get overnight success. You have to wait and mame your efforts in the right direction.

• +2 1

Patience is needed in every step in cryptocurrency in order to success in here.We all know that patience is the key of success in evwey work.And in cryptocurrency it becomes more true.If you loose your patience here and make one wrong decision in rush you will loose everything. So have patience and confidence to keep that patience. 

• +2 1

I totally agree with you friend,in order to be successful we have to work hard and remain patient,we can't just remain adamant and expect success to come our way, we have to work for it,lets take things gradually and exercise patient we'll surely succeed and achieve all our goals in this forum 

You want be a successful life and achieve your every goals in every field of life you should work consistent and hard with patience don't be greedy for anything then you will succeed. 

• +2 1

Yes friend. You are right. Success requires patience. For every goal if someone wants to achieve it then we people need to be patient. Patient plays in important role in every part of life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, of course you rightly said that it is important to have patients for success, because nowadays we feel that after failing in our project or any of our work, we think that we should end our failure very soon and be successful.  Because we know that we cannot fulfill our goals and our targets in short time and cannot reach them, so if we have a patients, then we can achieve our target and our goals. Because we cannot meet our target and any major project in short time.

I consent to you persistent is an extraordinary virtu in a man.if we can accomplish any work with tolerance, we will be effective in that work .Without persistence we can't finish any work. we should show restraint for our Goals.

Dear @Elena951 it is fact that fruit of patience is always sweet.  No one can refuse from this fact.  Therefore it is necessary for all of us that we be patience in pur daily works. If we we create this habit in our nature no one can stop us from become successful. 

• +3 1

Hello dear..how are you i hope.you are fine..thank you for sharing good information. patience is very important for success. without patience, we can't develop our life..so we have to be patient...

Yes my friend you say right and I think everyone know that patience is very important in our life and it is key of success without patience we never got success in any field of life . That's why my friends always do work hard with patience and honesty .

• +2 1

Exactly dear mate. To get success in any field of life patience is the basic key. In the beggining, every person have to work hard with patience to complete 100 posts. Mostly people don't work hard and create useless posts. When their posts are deleted they become disappoint and leave this site. I will advice them work hard with patience to become a permanent member of this forum. 

• +2 1

Absolutely true that patience is the quality of great man if the world if you work with patience and determination you should get your destination. If you are Muslim than you better know about the patience that what is patience and what is it's reward in our deeds. Thank you.

• +2 1

Yes Iam totally agree with that success requires patience. If we want achieve success we want one thing that thing is patience. If we have patience we can achieve success. Patience put us in direct control of ourselves and it help us to make better decisions and it also help us get our thoughts back in order. So success requires patience. 

Hard work with consistency and patience is key to success. One who is always committed to his work, never gets bored of it and is aiming to a lomg term success is the real genius. Success doesn't come instantly. Big goals take time. Dreams take time to fulfill. The people who believe in having returns in short time are not met with the real taste of success and victory. They might celebrate but it doesn't last for too long. On the other hand, people who work with patience and great temperament succeed. 

I would say that trees and grass need time to grow, and so they symbolize patience. It takes our time to achieve similar goals with us, especially big goals and it takes patience. If we are impatient to get instant results, we may  Don't be discouraged and our goals in short Patience is the key to success. We just need to be active, dedicated and focused, what we want doesn't just come to us, we have to work here, strive and achieve and corporate  Corporate must be kept with the rules.

Hey frien. Patience is very necessary for succes. Growth of Trees and grass are example of patience.

Trees and grass need time to grow, and therefore, they symbolize patience. It is the same with us too. We need time to achieve goals, especially big goals, and this requires patience. If we are too impatient, desiring to have immediate results, we might be disappointed and quit our goals.

Patience is tough and really hard to imagine but this is the only way to do it , there are so many people out there that are able to get it right , patience is a key to so many people who jump into super natural power there is a lot of good ideas that are far much effective and the idea right now is to find that one key that  power to it , this is the right thing to do it. Be patient and everything becomes power.

@davy22 @Adnan103 @Nasir999 @Hadia2005

• +2 1

The road of a thousand miles begins with one step.  In order to complete the path of success and reach our goal, we must be patient. We cannot succeed without patience. When we are patient we will gain more knowledge and money.

Yes dear patience is more important our life, because patience is a key of success, we should work hard in any type of field but must be patience, take care and Good Luck..

I think patience is the key to success in every endeavor. If one wants to be successful, one has to be patient. Success cannot be achieved without patience. Repeated success is achieved by those who repeatedly stumble and work patiently. Being

Yes dear you are right Success required patience in our life.We should always work with patience and consistency.If you really want success and become successful trader then you must have patience in your daily life routine.This is good and useful in every field of life.

• +5 1