Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation

These are the points which we get from the other members if we will create good and quality content for the other member then we will see good reputation from other member otherwise they will give us negative rate on our posts. 

• +1 1

In reality, there is a positive and negative reputation. A positive reputation is provided by a person who publishes useful information that all members can benefit from. As for the negative reputation, we present it to someone who publishes unhelpful topics and comments.

Hello my friend .. welcome .. the ratings here depend on the importance of the post and its usefulness to all members .. try not to gain a negative reputation to maintain the integrity of your account and try to make your posts useful and important .. Good luck to all

I think if you want to get positive reputation then you have to create good quality content and do your own research you will have a great chance to get positive reputation and if you don't do that you will get negative reputation.

My friend, you can give a good reputation
For distinguished and useful publications, starting from +1 to +5
And also you can give negative reviews if it is
The subject does not contain the statement from _1 to _5

Hi there, friend. When you pass the mause by the purple heart, the articles that you can choose will look; all you have to do is choose the one you choose to download based on the criteria, and if the post is similar, you can mark it as you believe he deserves it. Another thing is that if you do it from a mobile phone, I'm not sure how that works there, but it could be the same thin.
That's what there is to it. With a cordial welcome, I hope I have been of assistance and have addressed your query. I hope to see you again.

Dear friend, you need to provide useful content and a new idea and is not considered to interact enemies with you, and attract attention, as it should be subject simple and easy and not complicated .

All the best.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that I have the knowledge about the reputation and rating on this forum fun thing more I want to tell you that you should do use that good material and your topics found in your conference that will help you to get them or reputation on this forum

Well my friend I know everything about reputations because it is the only way to gain money here , but I want tell you that you will make money as long you get positive reputations and you will not get money from negative or neutral reputations

Hello my friend, I also would like to know more about this matter, but I think it is related to the quality and usefulness of the comment, while if it is bad it receives a negative reputation I think

Actually, Rating system is very good features in the forum.Getting positive reputation is a very good feedback that we get from the other members of crypto talk. For that, we should creat useful and logical topics which are helpful for other members. Because they are attracted your comments and give positive ratings. 

Well, you are paid in this forum for topics and comments that get a positive reputation, that is, if you get a rating from +1 to +5, then you are paid for this post, 200 satoshi after seven days, and you are also paid for each post  You share 10 tokens,

The post should have a positive reaction like it's a good reputation, and then you will get paid for it.

And you can give reactions to the posts and topics that are useful.

I advise you to make posts and topics that include important information, then you will get a good reputation.

Good luck for you and for all members.

This matter is simple, my friend, you should not complicate it.

When you saw a really good and useful post, you give it a positive reputation from +1 to +5 depending on the quality of the post , and if you see a post written in an incomprehensible and against the rules, then you give it a negative reputation, that's all, so try to make your posts positive in order to get a positive reputation, good luck. 

Edited by Ammar22

My friend, you can rate posts that you find useful, with positive ratings from +5 to +1, and posts that are not useful can be evaluated with negative reviews.

Hi friend, I had the same question about the headphones and how to give and receive them Your post gave me a lot of time and effort, so I read the comments And I really benefited. I start out here and I'm still facing some difficulties Thank you and all members who aim to develop beginners And encouraging them to continue through support, knowledge and education

My friend, a good reputation is only given to useful publications and to take a rating of at least +1 in order to get profits from them, so if your posts are not useful you will not get profits, I advise you to work seriously and continuously

It costs Satoshi for publications with a soul reputation (helpful), and you should get a non-negative reputation to be paid in Satoshi after 7 days, while posts are paid in Talk currencies regardless of reputation.

On 3/15/2021 at 12:50 PM, NaCl + H2SO4 said:

Reputations have rules and regulation on using it that we all deserve to follow on using it not to have a mistake. You can give reputation base according to the rules as positive reputation to only members that posted useful post in the forum, give them either +1,+2,+3 an so on base according to their effort, and you can rate negative reputation to the useless or unhelpful post you found in the forum.

Hi everyone,  dear friend thank you for describing this topic in easy and simple wording.  I know easy and simple wording makes your topic unique.  Also dear friend we know that rating depends on quality of your post and   information and knowledge you have shared in your post 

• +2 1

My dear friend I try to understand your topic but I not understand it. I really like to reply on your topic I think you ask about reputation so, dear reputation is very necessary for us for earning you have 50 reputation points that you give daily to the others.

In the new payment system, we need to get a positive reputation in order to get payments for our work, and this motivates us to create useful posts and good responses that are liked by other members to get the evaluation.
As for what gets negative reviews from it, the forum does not pay for it.

My friend, it is very simple.
There are scores from _5 to +5
If the post is bad, you can rate it with negative reputation starting from -1 to -5 depending on its bad.
If the post is good, you can rate it with good reputation from +1 to +5 depending on its usefulness.
If the participation rate is positive, you will receive 200 satoshi for it.
But if the average reputation is negative or zero, you will not receive any money.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend. As for the reputation, it is included among the sermons of values that differ according to what you see in the publication, is it useful for you or is its quality is excellent and so on. On the basis of that, posts and comments are seriously evaluated to achieve the best in the forum.