Hard to understand the topic - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

I think it is better to spend some time and try to understand and then reply instead of skipping. Because it is important to to know which factor is trying to create problem. Instead of finding cause we used an approach of ignoring. You can get idea of the question and try to search on Google and get some information related to this and then try to answer.

If hard to understand the topic then skip it and come to the other topic if you can understand easily and then you can write good and useful post.

Don't take risk that if you don't understand topic then you can't reply that post if you can't reply good and useful post then your post was deleted and they don't paid so try to work hard and make useful and good post.

Hey mates i agree some topics are very hard and in those are so toufgh english pronousation all users should do normal type of words which all can understand easily.

Topic that you don't know you are running away from and write something you don't know. In order not to take the negative points and your account may be banned

Dear friends, many things can be noticed in the forum that many people have trouble understanding.  Due to which such difficult issues are avoided.  Every topic in the forum is very important.  So seriously make every subject in simple and sublime language.  So that people can easily understand and acquire knowledge.

Yes, you said absolutely right, I swear, when we were posting posts here, we have a lot of problem due to which we are difficult to read the post, we do not understand what the writer wanted to create a contact in it.  

What I do in that conditions  that I try to read the post, if it is understood, then it is a very good thing, if I do not understand, then just do it to me and forward my face to a new post because, at that i would say that time is too much blessing, I do not want to get a message because that is why people have to reach very long time, which takes too much time to read. 

Then those are the people who also say that we are not getting good reputations, why would you get good reputations even when you did not post well 

I suggest you to try it and spend some time on that topic to learn what is happening in it. This is the objective of the forum if we don't understand anything we should have research on google it is the best helper and you can also read about the other members comments for getting knowledge.

I propose you to strive it and spend a while on that topic to analyze what is happening in it. This is the objective of the forum if we do not recognize something we should have research on google it's miles the exceptional helper and you may additionally read approximately the alternative contributors remarks for getting expertise.

Sometimes you may not be that much good in English. If you are that you may please put some more time daily in this platform then you will surely  learn and understand English fastly. The most probable chance is that the beginners may not follow proper grammar.They may be in the rush to put more topics to get reputation from this forum. So it is better to avoid such topics and go ahead for searching good topics.

On 1/14/2021 at 2:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to know that sometimes I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea and I think that whatever I would write would not be considered as a useful post.

So in such conditions what should I do 

Skip it or try to reply

@Mohammad SultanSultanIn the event that you are inexperienced with the subjects don't make answers search for the theme that you know so you are certain and effectively to make answers. But since of your interest to that subject that is different to you, you do an examination and learn it, at that point you are certain that your answers is valuable since you have a plan to that post.

On 14/01/2021 at 2:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to know that sometimes I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea and I think that whatever I would write would not be considered as a useful post.

Skip it or try to reply

Dude if you don't havr proper knowledge regarding a topic so instead of write about it, it's better to skip it and read other person comments to get idea but don't write on that topic go for the topic that you have much knowledge and you can easily talk about it.

If you are not able to grasp the subject well or take the simple idea out of it, I suggest you to ignore it and do not attempt to comment on it because it will not work and you will post unsuccessful and be deleted, then move on to the next topic and comment on it, my suggestion is to try to find out more about cryptocurrencies by yourself.

On 1/14/2021 at 10:27 AM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Skip it or try to reply

Useful meaningful and helpful content are totally unacceptable in the forum, so I advise you whenever you see such post, if possible then you Skip them, and go to the one that Contain helpful content, or new things to achieve.

To understand more about all the topics, you should have a decent English language to understand all the topics and read more about crypto currency to understand more and you can address all the words you want.

We all have this feeling of disappointment with the transformer to understand something, but I would advise you to try constantly and not to give up perseverance and patience

• +3 1

I have noticed for some days now that some topics are being made which do not mention any of the topics in the topic and they do not discuss in detail in the comments and following these pictures I do not think that I have to accept anything that is on the topic.  Within the headlines, we'll see what we have to do, because not everyone has the time to read, so let us know.

• +5 1

Yes mate I have seen so many posts that can't understand but the best thing is don't take that posts because you can't talk about that. So everyone take care of when you are posting but most of the posts are clearly understandable only very less are there which are not understandable I think.

• +5 1

In this case, you should do a reply on this topic because if you know how to safe a topic than you will than you will understand what to do in this condition you should also read some good replies than you will totally know what they want to ask in topic and what should we write

• +5 1

This is very informative post for every non read able person. Therefore those person who cannot understand the post easily So you should using the translator they help them. If you are working hard i this forum your reading and writing skill is increase day by day.

On 1/14/2021 at 2:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Skip it or try to reply

Dude I think it depends upon your understanding if you have no knowledge then it's better to skip that topic but if you have some little bit knowledge then you can share your point of view may be some other understand it and elaborate your idea

On 14/01/2021 at 2:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Skip it or try to reply

Dude if you find difficulty to understand the posts you must have to read the other posts and try to gather an information or knowledge about that topic from other members posts, and you should try to reply on the topic and try to not skip it

@Mohammad Sultan Hey dear friend, if you don't have knowledge about any topic or can't understand it then don't worry about it or skip it and go to the next post .don't waste your time on such posts which you can't understand.

There are some topics whichbare not well evaluated and very bad and low quality english and wordings are used thats why you faced diffivulty in understanding them more over some of the topics are totally irrelevent the title is something else and the description is something else it can also be the reason behind this 

Faheem is right but some people do not Know the meaning of word which is used in topics the thought that it is worng  or though so use easy word in topics